Search found 14 matches

by Skarluc
Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:04 am
Forum: Lugaru
Topic: Wolves! WTH!
Replies: 15
Views: 5897

Re: Wolves! WTH!

I back stab them or i just 'heavy impact' them, thhey cannot do anything >:D
by Skarluc
Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:18 pm
Forum: Lugaru
Topic: A New Campaign!
Replies: 277
Views: 329836

Re: A New Campaign!

Ok, I just finished this campaign, and I loved it!
After that rare incident at the Ice Cave I started again in Insane, and finished it!
by Skarluc
Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:57 am
Forum: Lugaru
Topic: When will Lugaru 2 FINALLY be released?
Replies: 180
Views: 84445

Re: When will Lugaru 2 FINALLY be released?

Man, I can't wait to see it.... It's been more then 4 years this game is being made... And no one knows when it's gonna be released... I have a prognostic for the release date, however: summer of 2009. It has an 83% chance of success. The other 17% means that it will be released earlier. Are you ta...
by Skarluc
Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:44 pm
Forum: Lugaru
Topic: I made my own Lugaru Trailer!
Replies: 8
Views: 1779

Re: I made my own Lugaru Trailer!

Im gonna watch it when Master of Puppets buy Metallica finishes, I wont stop the song you know? :lol:

EDIT: I liked it!
by Skarluc
Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:05 pm
Forum: Lugaru
Topic: wepons in lugaru!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Replies: 121
Views: 32212

Re: wepons in lugaru!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The bad news: One dude, maybe two, are going to die
The good news: I'm reponsable :twisted:
by Skarluc
Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:29 pm
Forum: Lugaru
Topic: Premature - Lugaru Nightmare
Replies: 103
Views: 39855

Re: Premature

Groveller wrote:Image
There wasn't a way to make the picture blend in photoshop?

Edit:
Image

Like the edge of this picture?
by Skarluc
Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:17 pm
Forum: Lugaru
Topic: wepons in lugaru!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Replies: 121
Views: 32212

Re: wepons in lugaru!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Endorgan wrote:Oh yeah? Come and find me! :P
*I soon realize that I'm still falling*
Dem rocks look a bit sharp eh? :?
Don't test me kid :x
by Skarluc
Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:26 pm
Forum: Lugaru
Topic: wepons in lugaru!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Replies: 121
Views: 32212

Re: wepons in lugaru!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Endorgan wrote:OMG! RUUUUN!!
*Jumps off nearby cliff in an effort to get away from Skarluc before realizing that he is probably on the other side of the world*
I know where you live :twisted:
by Skarluc
Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:19 pm
Forum: Lugaru
Topic: A New Campaign!
Replies: 277
Views: 329836

Re: A New Campaign!

Ok, it's downloading now. Thanks :wink: After I finish this campaign, I'll try to make my own one :lol: Edit: I'm already on the last level... Dude, you can't see a shit there :? Edit2: WTF A bunny threw me and I died. When I start again I'm in the first level :? :lol: I end the level and when I go ...
by Skarluc
Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:47 pm
Forum: Lugaru
Topic: Throwin Swords
Replies: 40
Views: 7967

Re: Throwin Swords

Oh, noez! I do not now how to do it. :cry:


But maybe if I...
by Skarluc
Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:42 pm
Forum: Lugaru
Topic: wepons in lugaru!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Replies: 121
Views: 32212

Re: wepons in lugaru!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO!




Now I know who will pay if that happens :twisted:
by Skarluc
Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:16 pm
Forum: Lugaru
Topic: Lugaru:Empire, Another Campaign!
Replies: 236
Views: 249158

Re: Lugaru:Empire, Another Campaign!

I finished it twice, its a [email protected]$$ campaign, but the bosses were... How should I explain? Brutus is easy like pie, the general before the emperor is TOUGH LIKE BALL$ :evil: , and the emperor sucks at figthing. The other mini-bosses were easy too. The level with 3 wolfs is not so hard: Run like hell ...
by Skarluc
Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:17 pm
Forum: Lugaru
Topic: The Weapon Shop
Replies: 1163
Views: 297213

Re: The Weapon Shop

I have a request:

The flagpole

Image
by Skarluc
Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:45 am
Forum: Lugaru
Topic: A New Campaign!
Replies: 277
Views: 329836

Re: A New Campaign!

Chac wrote:Can someone send me the download link via email? none of the download links posted in this thread worked

email is: [email protected]


thanks allot

It doesn't work for me also. :evil: