Search found 28 matches

by Hexicube
Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:16 am
Forum: Receiver
Topic: [Idea] Portal Turrets, Wheatly zappers
Replies: 3
Views: 1332

Re: [Idea] Portal Turrets, Wheatly zappers

Didn't that already get added to TF2? :P
by Hexicube
Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:13 am
Forum: Receiver
Topic: [MOD] Hexicube's Receiver Tweaks
Replies: 14
Views: 11130

Re: [MOD] Hexicube's Receiver Tweaks

theflyingfish wrote:Can you release the mod in a .zip format?
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/132 ... r_Data.zip
by Hexicube
Wed May 29, 2013 3:38 pm
Forum: Receiver
Topic: Cleartape
Replies: 15
Views: 6635

Re: Cleartape

So as I understand: one of the tapes is the Cleartape, which only has background static, but "after several sessions you may hear a voice". Am I supposed to listen to it over and over again? And how can I do that? Nothing happens when I press X after the tape has ended. Just wondering if there is a...
by Hexicube
Wed May 29, 2013 5:41 am
Forum: Receiver
Topic: Unreachable stuff?
Replies: 7
Views: 3553

Re: Unreachable stuff?

Actually that is not unreachable, if you tap W you run then jump to reach it. *Double tap W... But yeah, none of the areas are unreachable in my experience, at least ones that have items in them. Obviously some areas are supposed to be unreachable, and some areas are actually reachable that shouldn...
by Hexicube
Sun May 26, 2013 4:45 pm
Forum: Receiver
Topic: Multiplayer Implementation is happening.
Replies: 88
Views: 31987

Re: Multiplayer Implementation is happening.

It's isn't dead but I haven't had the time to work on it. I might have another update in the next 2/3 months if everything goes according to my plans. Sorry for taking this long but I have my day job + part time job at my company so I have very little time to everything else :( cant wait until thi...
by Hexicube
Thu May 23, 2013 5:38 pm
Forum: Receiver
Topic: Possible Additions for Next Receiver Build
Replies: 168
Views: 57471

Re: Possible Additions for Next Receiver Build

If I'm honest I would like to see something nice for the modding side of the scene, which could be something I do myself: A modding API that runs all javascript files in a folder after loading, along with some functions to register your listener functions that get called when, for instance, a turret...
by Hexicube
Thu May 23, 2013 9:02 am
Forum: Receiver
Topic: [MOD] Hexicube's Receiver Tweaks
Replies: 14
Views: 11130

Re: [MOD] Hexicube's Receiver Tweaks

TehEpic wrote:Is it/will it be compatible for mac?
I haven't tried it on a mac, and I'm not 100% sure since I edited the script dll files and not an assets file.

I might need to compile it for mac if it isn't.
by Hexicube
Wed May 22, 2013 2:57 pm
Forum: Receiver
Topic: Receiver Stories - share them here
Replies: 54
Views: 18628

Re: Receiver Stories - share them here

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/576737307029685321/2FFD8E620AE5C9AF9935B49CB3C46307D968BB02/ Note my tape count... Lol, wat happened?! :shock: I can only guess though. Also, how did you manage to take a screenshot in that situation of panic? Escape, slow motion cheat, screenshot, die. I think I...
by Hexicube
Tue May 21, 2013 9:03 am
Forum: Receiver
Topic: Request for very EASY Mod
Replies: 3
Views: 2295

Re: Request for very EASY Mod

Thank you for your reply. I wasn't suggesting that there be a tape every second. Anyway, I did not know that enemies and tapes increased with every room, thank you for letting me know. On my computer, the aiming is quantum meaning that I cannot aim smoothly but only jerkily so it's even more diffic...
by Hexicube
Tue May 21, 2013 8:59 am
Forum: Receiver
Topic: Problem - Quantum movement in Aim
Replies: 5
Views: 2526

Re: Problem - Quantum movement in Aim

Sounds like you have a particularly inaccurate mouse, by which I mean the precision on your mouse sucks and it only reports less steps of bigger movement. You could try a different mouse...
by Hexicube
Mon May 20, 2013 4:10 pm
Forum: Receiver
Topic: Request for very EASY Mod
Replies: 3
Views: 2295

Re: Request for very EASY Mod

The title of this post is a kind of double-entendre because the mod would be easy and it would also be easy to make. I'm some of you will hate me for this but I want a mod that makes tapes about 4 times more frequent. They are incredibly rare to find. On an average run, I find an average of .7 tape...
by Hexicube
Sun May 19, 2013 9:57 am
Forum: Receiver
Topic: Receiver Stories - share them here
Replies: 54
Views: 18628

Re: Receiver Stories - share them here

Image

Note my tape count...
by Hexicube
Sun May 19, 2013 8:30 am
Forum: Receiver
Topic: [MOD] Hexicube's Receiver Tweaks
Replies: 14
Views: 11130

Re: [MOD] Hexicube's Receiver Tweaks

Changed item spawn chance to look at how many enemies spawned in a 'chunk' compared to the maximum that could have. New formula: (15+70*(enemies/maxEnemies))% If no enemies spawn there's a 15% chance of an item spawn happening per spawn point, if all enemies spawn it's 85%, etc. If a chunk of the wo...
by Hexicube
Sat May 18, 2013 8:33 am
Forum: Receiver
Topic: Streaming Receiver
Replies: 1
Views: 1605

Streaming Receiver

Just wanted to let people know I will try to routinely stream myself playing receiver, which should be good for showing newcomers the kind of thing to expect, showing off the game to potential buyers and getting opinions on changes I mod into the game.

http://www.twitch.tv/hexicube/
by Hexicube
Sat May 18, 2013 4:10 am
Forum: Receiver
Topic: [MOD] Hexicube's Receiver Tweaks
Replies: 14
Views: 11130

Re: [MOD] Hexicube's Receiver Tweaks

Added a quick change; when shooting out the turret ammo box, the turret can still fire 1 shot because it would be chambered. I think this was how the turrets used to work before I added the ability to obtain ammo from them.