Search found 1136 matches

by Phoenixwarrior141
Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:36 pm
Forum: Randomness
Topic: randomness
Replies: 8117
Views: 1384784

Re: randomness

I've been looking at stories of evil overlords lately. There's Overlord , the game, where your minions do all the work. It's comedic, cruelty is mostly optional. "Evil Pikmin the game". http://lpix.org/1661564/Firelord.gif I played Overlord 2 on Steam for five minutes, it has not aged well in the d...
by Phoenixwarrior141
Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:23 am
Forum: Randomness
Topic: randomness
Replies: 8117
Views: 1384784

Re: randomness

Endoperez wrote:Zoe Quinn became the target of a harassment campaign
This isn't even worth entertaining now.
by Phoenixwarrior141
Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:23 pm
Forum: Randomness
Topic: randomness
Replies: 8117
Views: 1384784

Re: randomness

Timbles wrote:Sooo...
I'm just gonna accept that this thread will literally last until Wolfire Forums just doesn't have any more users.
Long live the randomness thread.
And the fact that the R in randomness isn't capitalized.

[Triggered]
by Phoenixwarrior141
Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:50 pm
Forum: Randomness
Topic: randomness
Replies: 8117
Views: 1384784

Re: randomness

Now stop talking about feminisim and guess what kind of special day it will be tommorow for me. You know, for all the shit feminist discussion gets... the randomness thread is a little more active when that shit happens. Just an observation. Edit: Thread, I can English dammit. The forums have gotte...
by Phoenixwarrior141
Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:57 pm
Forum: Randomness
Topic: randomness
Replies: 8117
Views: 1384784

Re: randomness

rodeje25 wrote:Now stop talking about feminisim and guess what kind of special day it will be tommorow for me.
You know, for all the shit feminist discussion gets... the randomness thread is a little more active when that shit happens.

Just an observation.

Edit: Thread, I can English dammit.
by Phoenixwarrior141
Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:41 pm
Forum: Randomness
Topic: randomness
Replies: 8117
Views: 1384784

Re: randomness

Annoyance tax: http://media.giphy.com/media/ugTcpVtsc3gVa/giphy.gif http://weknowgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/goats-balancing-on-steel-ribbon-gif.gif Bravo, I concede. Dodging the question, but I agree with your points so... Sorry if you feel I dodged it. I disagree with her, and with the st...
by Phoenixwarrior141
Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:13 am
Forum: Randomness
Topic: randomness
Replies: 8117
Views: 1384784

Re: randomness

I disagree with her in the logic that what you do determines how you should be treated. Stay-at-home parents don't work for money, but that doesn't mean they should be treated differently, for example. Her logic goes: women do more -> women should be treated better. I think equality isn't something...
by Phoenixwarrior141
Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:05 pm
Forum: Randomness
Topic: randomness
Replies: 8117
Views: 1384784

Re: randomness

I'll just add two more points to the previous: I think women should be treated better than they are treated now, You do realize that is 1: Illogical because they are treated fairly nicely as it. Statement 1: W are treated fairly nicely as it is. Statement 2: W should be treated better than they are...
by Phoenixwarrior141
Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:28 am
Forum: Randomness
Topic: randomness
Replies: 8117
Views: 1384784

Re: randomness

I'll just add two more points to the previous: I think women should be treated better than they are treated now, You do realize that is 1: Illogical because they are treated fairly nicely as it. And 2: Oceans away from "I want women to be treated better then men". inb4 someone interprets this a loa...
by Phoenixwarrior141
Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:54 pm
Forum: Randomness
Topic: randomness
Replies: 8117
Views: 1384784

Re: randomness

And that proves feminism is wrong? Phoenix is clearly going to grow up to be a gentleman. Well, I'm fairly antisocial so... I don't really care. Dude... "Bitch bitch bitch bitch you should earn less than men because you will have babies also flash your tits" "I want women to be treated better" "Shu...
by Phoenixwarrior141
Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:32 am
Forum: Randomness
Topic: randomness
Replies: 8117
Views: 1384784

Re: randomness

Feminists be like:
by Phoenixwarrior141
Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:38 pm
Forum: Randomness
Topic: Sudden surge of spam
Replies: 310
Views: 110584

Re: Sudden surge of spam

Clever girl...
by Phoenixwarrior141
Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:08 pm
Forum: Randomness
Topic: randomness
Replies: 8117
Views: 1384784

Re: randomness

Endoperez wrote:Like, I still have Sargon of Akkad popping up in there every now and then. Urgh, no thanks!
You say this like it's a bad thing.
by Phoenixwarrior141
Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:06 pm
Forum: Randomness
Topic: Are you a furry?
Replies: 138
Views: 55752

Re: Are you a furry?

Van wrote:nope
by Phoenixwarrior141
Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:10 pm
Forum: Randomness
Topic: Are you a furry?
Replies: 138
Views: 55752

Re: Are you a furry?

Van wrote:nope
What an intelligent addition to the conversation.