The future of video games

Anything else
Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Re: The future of video games

Post by Renegade_Turner » Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:42 pm

Assaultman67 wrote:...and Project Natal pushing the boundaries of data input ...)
I'm trying to detect sarcasm in your post but it wasn't posted in bold purple so it's difficult to tell.

Blorx
NOT A FRIGGIN PROGRAMMER

Post by Blorx » Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:44 pm

Renegade_Turner wrote:
Assaultman67 wrote:...and Project Natal pushing the boundaries of data input ...)
I'm trying to detect sarcasm in your post but it wasn't posted in bold purple so it's difficult to tell.
Lol, I do have to say, Natal isn't pushing boundaries of anything. Rather, it's moving laterally from where the Wii is currently. Just something different, not something...pushy.

Armored Wolf

Post by Armored Wolf » Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:04 pm

While we are on the subject of Natal, I have very low expectations for that. It looks and sounds like a failure.

Assaultman67

Post by Assaultman67 » Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:42 pm

Renegade_Turner wrote:
Damn, my sarcasm is undetectable again ... I need to use the purple bold powa! ...

I think project natal would be a step up from the wii ... but only if they could deliver on their promises ... im thinking its going to be a slightly better eye toy instead ...

zoidberg rules

Post by zoidberg rules » Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:24 am

what, you mean an eye toy that actually works?!?!?!?! woah :shock:

Endorgan

Post by Endorgan » Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:53 pm

I wouldn't say the eye-toy was a complete failure.

Still, no hopes for Project Natal.

zoidberg rules

Post by zoidberg rules » Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:20 pm

i think the eye toy did quite well, but only as a family friendly thing. it looks to me like they're trying to aim natal at the wider gaming community, and i think that this is a mistake. if they are going to aim it at the whole community, i, for one, would like to see a few games released with the project as a little bonus, and i think that most of the full games compatible only with natal and no ordinary control input should be released on the xbox live arcade. i mean, by all means, make small mini-games compatible with it, like fable 3 apparently will be doing, but keep the natal exclusive games out of the stores.

thats just what i think though, so feel free to disagree.