Bad
12%
Horrible
6%

Total votes: 17

leDoOd
What custom title?

Post by leDoOd » Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:34 pm

That would be sadistic, posting the terms of his un-banning on the forum he was banned from. :D

Kalexon
Kalexon

Post by Kalexon » Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:18 pm

Back on topic: Site's pretty good, but I do have a suggestion.

Instead of having the Lugaru buttom outlined in brown, maybe a dark red.

»StaffShock«

Post by »StaffShock« » Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:40 pm

Yay! Smaller buttons! They take a considerably shorter time to load as well.

And I took your advice, kalexon, the Lugaru button looks much better outlined in red.

pyros soul

Post by pyros soul » Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:49 am

Dude, your website looks awsome!

Btw, tell me what your playing Halo on. I might have a few ideas for you...(..)..

And i too agree that lugaru looks better in red.

Grayswandir
Short end of the stick

Post by Grayswandir » Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:53 pm

Oh good you took my advice (or someone's advice...) and shrank the buttons!
The websites starting to look good man! Keep up the good work! :twisted:
...but did you just say the marathon pfhorums? Whoever came up with that is a genius.
Yeah tux or appleswitch came up with that...I think.

»StaffShock«

Post by »StaffShock« » Sat Aug 05, 2006 5:33 am

The lugaru page is up and running now, and I'm trying to run a script that will get all the images to load when the page loads, so the buttons will work on the first try.

Mostly, there will be pictures of the campaign. If there's an update, it'll probably end up here before anywhere else.

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:19 pm

About what Jeff posted earlier, I agree that MacWiggy needed to be taught a lesson, but weren't you bringing yourself a bit down to his level by insulting things like MySpace and calling him a child? I mean, I use MySpace and I know a lot of other people who aren't teenagers that use MySpace. By all means, insult him because he insulted you, but don't go insulting other people while doing so. I'm offended by the fact you think someone has to be childish because they use MySpace. Is it not internet cool or something (I'm using "internet cool" in a sarcastic manner)? Has the fact it has become popular turned it into the realm of idiots?
I was in favour of you hitting back at MacWiggy for being disrespectful, but I feel you used a few generalisations that I found offensive.
And on another note, IQ cannot increase or decrease. Your IQ remains constant all your life, contrary to what many people believe.
Last edited by Renegade_Turner on Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nayr
wicked bad-ass title

Post by Nayr » Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:25 pm

flash is bad, except for when you're doing media. e.g. youtube, games.
Myspace uses flash, yes, but that's not a point for flash. Maybe a step backward. Just because it's popular doesn't mean it's good. Or sensible. Also, they take time and money to create, which I don't think staffshock has.

[edit]yea, sorry for all the late replies[/edit]
Last edited by Nayr on Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:27 pm

Oh, I don't like Flash. I think using flash animations would be a bad idea. It generally gets kind of annoying when some flash cartoon starts loading up that you most likely want to skip.

Jeff
Evil Twin

Post by Jeff » Sat Aug 05, 2006 2:15 pm

Renegade_Turner wrote:About what Jeff posted earlier, I agree that MacWiggy needed to be taught a lesson, but weren't you bringing yourself a bit down to his level by insulting things like MySpace and calling him a child? I mean, I use MySpace and I know a lot of other people who aren't teenagers that use MySpace. By all means, insult him because he insulted you, but don't go insulting other people while doing so. I'm offended by the fact you think someone has to be childish because they use MySpace. Is it not internet cool or something (I'm using "internet cool" in a sarcastic manner)? Has the fact it has become popular turned it into the realm of idiots?
I was in favour of you hitting back at MacWiggy for being disrespectful, but I feel you used a few generalisations that I found offensive.
And on another note, IQ cannot increase or decrease. Your IQ remains constant all your life, contrary to what many people believe.
My post was largely meant for entertainment purposes. You don't get an opportunity to rant like that every day. MacWiggy had been bugging me for over a week with virtually ever single on of his posts, so when he finally called me a moron, that was my cue.

Anyways... First of all, your IQ certainly does increase and decrease. Just by definition, it's a number that is based on certain aptitude tests divided by your age, so of course it is going to fluctuate both as you become "smarter" and as you age. It can also decrease after reading certain posts on internet forums.

Secondly, I never said everyone with a MySpace is an annoying little kid. I just said that many of them are. And that is a fact. However, clearly there are some older people using it too, Gramps.

MySpace is or is not "internet cool" depending on who you ask. It's one of the most popular things on the internet, so a lot of people do like it. Just remember that AOL, Xanga, et al. used to be considered <3 <3 <3 (((( .oO*sUpeR*Oo. cOoL )))) <3 <3 <3 by the same people and they're just moving to the next big thing in internet retardation. If you like using it, don't let me stop you.

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Sat Aug 05, 2006 3:18 pm

I took an IQ test and I got around 120. It was one of those internet ones, though (Tickle or something), so I'm unsure of the accuracy of such a test. I was pretty sure IQ was your mental potential as opposed to your intelligence. Anyway, is 120 good or bad? Somebody told me it just slightly above average.

And I wish you'd all stop calling me Gramps, but I suppose I brought it upon myself when I asked Jeff to give me a title. :(

Jeff
Evil Twin

Post by Jeff » Sat Aug 05, 2006 3:41 pm

100 is average IQ, by definition. I wouldn't take online IQ tests too seriously though.

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Sat Aug 05, 2006 4:00 pm

Neither did I. ME above average! Chuh!