Anything else
rudel_ic
official Wolfire heckler

Post by rudel_ic » Sun Jan 21, 2007 5:32 am

I love that quote. Who said that?

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:23 am

Hey, why was this thread suddenly made to be about social.suicide.bomber and hamish? Wasn't it about the guy's problem?

To be honest, at first I thought "Why doesn't he get advice from people he actually knows?" but then I realised that if he could get honest advice from anyone where he is, he would have done that already.

But uhh, my opinion is that tell him straight and directly to stop any kind of touchy-feely stuff with the girl, and if he doesn't, just zone him out of your life completely. A friend who can't accept your requests is not a friend worth having, especially not one who's going to kick up a fuss about it.

Keep the people who stress you out of your life, and spend time with the people who put you at ease.

Colicedus
forom-muppat-yoda

Post by Colicedus » Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:08 am

Although that was not Directed at me, I got something from that, thanks Ren.

Usagi
Screenshot Superhero

Post by Usagi » Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:26 am

Renegade_Turner wrote:Hey, why was this thread suddenly made to be about social.suicide.bomber and hamish? Wasn't it about the guy's problem?
Divergent thinking.

Grayswandir
Short end of the stick

Post by Grayswandir » Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:16 pm

rudel_ic wrote:I love that quote. Who said that?
Amazing Larry. Someone from a different forum.

leDoOd
What custom title?

Post by leDoOd » Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:11 pm

Talked with him face-to-face, he seemed as apologetic as ever. In any case I warned him that next time I wouldn't talk about it, it would mean we would have a problem and problems are solved with violence.

What really bugs me though, is today I decided to sit not near my girlfriend for a little, just to catch up with my friends. I looked over to where she and, of course, this guy were sitting and the first thing I saw is this guy's hand on her thigh, and she's looking down and smiling at it. So yeah, that's what basically sparked me to do that. She's not back from her play practice yet, but I'm also going to confront her, because if she really wants to date this guy then I don't want to string this shit out.

NickD
Charlotte Brontë

Post by NickD » Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:38 pm

Damn, she sounds like a bop (no offence) if she's going to be like that with other guys. If I had a girlfriend like that I'd say, "fuck you, if you keep that shit up, we can just break up right now. Or you can stop letting those peices of shit firt with you like that. What's it gunna be :x ??"