FFS I'm Back!

Anything else
Miyamoto Usagi

FFS I'm Back!

Post by Miyamoto Usagi » Tue May 01, 2007 3:30 am

I've been away for a long time. My comp was out of MFing comission due to constant bluescreening that led me to become so frustrated I gave up on using my compie until I figured out what was wrong. Lo and behold, I had to FREAKING REPLACE MY HARD DRIVE.

Which, by the way, also leads me to the question of whether there's any way I can recover my registration passcode without having to pay the registration fee again. If not, I'm fine with that, I understand the piracy threat, but I just hope there is.

Sorry I've been gone so long... And I'm even MORE sorry that I let my character and story, Angreifer, fall into disrepair and obscurity.

Zah... But I'm back now. Nice to see you guys again.

crawl up you butt and die

Post by crawl up you butt and die » Tue May 01, 2007 5:55 am

YAY!!!!!! you didn't know this, but i've been lurking without an account since before you made one, i think i started lurking near dec!!!!! invertin, if you remember, i've been here since lone wolf! before the red ants!!!!!!

invertin

Post by invertin » Tue May 01, 2007 6:51 am

crawl up you butt and die wrote:invertin, if you remember, i've been here since lone wolf! before the red ants!!!!!!
That IS a long time ago.

Welcome back Usagi clone!

David
Project Leader

Re: FFS I'm Back!

Post by David » Tue May 01, 2007 8:28 am

Miyamoto Usagi wrote:Which, by the way, also leads me to the question of whether there's any way I can recover my registration passcode without having to pay the registration fee again. If not, I'm fine with that, I understand the piracy threat, but I just hope there is.
Sure, just send me an email :)

BunnyWithStick
Gramps, Jr.

Post by BunnyWithStick » Tue May 01, 2007 7:25 pm

It's amazing how helpful David and Jeff can be. Jeff (At least I think it was Jeff) helped me get back my lugaru reg. code a while ago. Sometimes I think the preferences folder would be a better place to keep it, so reinstalling or mucking around with the data folder wouldn't mess it up.