Split: Pointless grammar argument

Anything else
Colicedus
forom-muppat-yoda

Post by Colicedus » Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:04 am

Zomg, I wonder if the L2 MP is going to Implement grammar error combat that effects your mental sanity, making it easier to beat some one while they are suffering a mental break down... Or wether MP will have intervals where you and the opposing player can flame each other like in those Western Animes such as DBz!

Example:

1: Fight for less than 30 seconds with very little action
2: Start a Heated debate for 20 Minutes about why you are not using your full potential, and why you are going to win, and why the other player is going to loose.
1: Back to fighting for 30 seconds with very little censored gore.
2: Another 20 minutes gone to waste because your obsessing about why your going to win and why the enemy is going to loose against each other.

You get points for correct spelling and good grammar and if you type big messages fast enough with all the above, the opposing player goes fu fu (insane from talking)

thats pretty much what you guys are doing... maybe not in the exact example, but it is annoying to hear about... :roll:

BunnyWithStick
Gramps, Jr.

Post by BunnyWithStick » Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:34 am

Yes, except we are not arguing about grammar!

Ultimatum479
Meh. Inadequate.

Post by Ultimatum479 » Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:24 am

You were, for inexplicable reasons.

BunnyWithStick
Gramps, Jr.

Post by BunnyWithStick » Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:14 pm

Maybe you'd care to explain?

nerodx
confused couch potato

Post by nerodx » Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:56 pm

wow.......can someone please explain WTF has happened??????? Where did grammar come from anyway?!?! didnt it start with the spam guy????gahhhhh

Colicedus
forom-muppat-yoda

Post by Colicedus » Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:54 pm

My Grandma can kick your Grammars ass any day (no really, my Grandma is an expert at insulting people without using a derogatory word at all!)

BunnyWithStick
Gramps, Jr.

Post by BunnyWithStick » Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:31 pm

Well, I can't see where grammar got into this… Just because a grammar-related post triggered a misunderstanding on my part which got turned into a barrage of flamebait on U479's part which caused a flamewar (Why can't anyone flame nicely? If you're not angry, it's just a friendly debate.) doesn't mean that the actual flamewar consists of grammar-related arguments.