Punk'd!!!!!!

Anything else
Count Roland

Punk'd!!!!!!

Post by Count Roland » Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:15 am

GRAHHHHHHHHH this thread is for anyone who's been punked horribly. hahahahahh I just got punked totally horribly. So it all started this morning, my Fiance had a weird headline on her msn talking about cheating and jerk faces, I thought it was kind of weird so I asked, and she wouldn't tell me, so I asked our best friend to ask her. and he did and she wouldn't tell him, she seemed pretty upset, but than she got better for a while and was telling me all the usual stuff about loving me. but than our friend tells me why she was so mad and it turns out she still is cause evidently someone had been telling some secrets about her and her family, secrets only me and my bestfriend knew. so we basically had a 5 hour long talk with her trying to calm her down while she went bipolar and threatened to skin us alive while she was begging us to just tell the truth. and eventually my friend "decided" he'd lie and tell her so he did, and than she asked him who he told, and he had no clue. than she got pissed again, this went on for about an hour than they had both gone to bed after she had said she was breaking up with me and none of us were ever gonna see each other again. than about 3 minutes later *BAM!!!!* they're talking to me, saying sorry for the "early april fools joke" WTF?????????!

Jimmy Jazz

Re: Punk'd!!!!!!

Post by Jimmy Jazz » Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:02 am

hehehheh nice, any way i've never been "Punk'd!!!!!" but these baby's got it bad. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGUG81-S2ok :P

Starrz

Post by Starrz » Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:25 am

Once a couple of friends and me "Punk'd" somebody in the fourth grade, but it wasn't really that bad.

The person went to go do something, (like talk to another person for something) and we just put glue on their chair and their skirt (Yes, we did it to a girl) got stucky and messed up and everything. :lol: We got in trouble but it was still hilarious and we're still laughing about it to this day. Even the girl. :P

McJoggin

Post by McJoggin » Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:30 pm

Jimmy Jazz wrote:hehehheh nice, any way i've never been "Punk'd!!!!!" but these baby's got it bad. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGUG81-S2ok :P
I have the home movies season one set with this on it. Pretty funny stuff.

gamegoo

Post by gamegoo » Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:37 pm

Me and my friend had my die hard PS3 fanboy friend convinced that MGS4 was being ported to the 360 it was great