Anything else
Glabbit

Re: Hey kids...

Post by Glabbit » Thu May 21, 2009 12:11 pm

I'll be fast,
You'll be fast,
Wilbefast. What's so hard about that?

Wilbefast
Location: In a sealed box shielded against environmentally induced quantum decoherence

Post by Wilbefast » Thu May 21, 2009 12:55 pm

Renegade_Turner wrote:I'll conjugate your verb. :wink:
:shock: not again...

...ESCAPE!

Gifted

Post by Gifted » Thu May 21, 2009 12:56 pm

R u gay

Wilbefast
Location: In a sealed box shielded against environmentally induced quantum decoherence

Post by Wilbefast » Thu May 21, 2009 1:40 pm

Glabbit wrote:I'll be fast,
You'll be fast,
Wilbefast. What's so hard about that?
Please, oh god please, let's all just leave that "hard" where it is :o
Renegayed_Turner wrote:R u gay
Christ! Why does everyone think I'm gay? Okay, perhaps I've never been closer to a girl than two arm's lengths, perhaps I enjoy dancing and house music, perhaps I'm not interested in fast cars or sports scores, but does that make me gay!?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL4L4Uv5rf0&hl=fr

Don't you dare answer that!

Lotus Wolf

Post by Lotus Wolf » Thu May 21, 2009 2:42 pm

Wilbefast wrote:Don't you dare answer that!
Oh my God... sorry, i just loled myself to tears...

Anyway, no, I don't think of you as gay, and I don't think you would be for any of the reasons you listed. I for one, HATE sports, I don't get what the f*ck the big deal is about NBA NFL NSL NHL and all that happy cr*p... And a fast car doesn't mean much to me if it gets 5-9 miles to the gallon. I'd rather drive a Volkswagen a Lamborghini. I can't say that I haven't been closer than two arm-lengths away from a female because, well, I have. XD Another thing, I enjoy slow dancing. Dunno what you meant by house music, but I'm sure that I'd be fine with it. Anyways my point was, I can relate, and I'm straight.

Jendraz

Post by Jendraz » Thu May 21, 2009 4:19 pm

Lotus Wolf wrote:
Wilbefast wrote:Don't you dare answer that!
Oh my God... sorry, i just loled myself to tears...

Anyway, no, I don't think of you as gay, and I don't think you would be for any of the reasons you listed. I for one, HATE sports, I don't get what the f*ck the big deal is about NBA NFL NSL NHL and all that happy cr*p... And a fast car doesn't mean much to me if it gets 5-9 miles to the gallon. I'd rather drive a Volkswagen a Lamborghini. I can't say that I haven't been closer than two arm-lengths away from a female because, well, I have. XD Another thing, I enjoy slow dancing. Dunno what you meant by house music, but I'm sure that I'd be fine with it. Anyways my point was, I can relate, and I'm straight.
Socially emasculated men unite!

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Thu May 21, 2009 4:19 pm

Lol he doesn't know what house music is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Td8xYHr ... re=related

Lotus Wolf wrote:I for one, HATE sports
lolhomo. =P

Oh and THIS is what I slow dance to.

nerodx
confused couch potato

Post by nerodx » Thu May 21, 2009 5:57 pm

Renegade_Turner wrote:
lolhomo. =P

Lol I agree with you lotus, well kinda. I don't really hate sports, I watch them from time to time and playing is fun as long as its with friends who are doing it for fun. I hate it when people are obsessing over it. Plus I think they can get kinda boring after watching a game every freaking day. Today was terrible for example, everyone won't shut the hell up about the Cavs losing. On and on and on about it, I DONT FREAKING CARE!!

shadow717

Post by shadow717 » Thu May 21, 2009 6:08 pm

it's 12:03 in the morning London time. I hate sports. I decided to go to my track meet and as a result I'm writing 10 pages plus 3 detailed sketches to turn in in 10 hours. Yay.

Lotus Wolf

Post by Lotus Wolf » Thu May 21, 2009 7:07 pm

nerodx wrote:
Renegade_Turner wrote:
lolhomo. =P

Lol I agree with you lotus, well kinda. I don't really hate sports, I watch them from time to time and playing is fun as long as its with friends who are doing it for fun. I hate it when people are obsessing over it. Plus I think they can get kinda boring after watching a game every freaking day. Today was terrible for example, everyone won't shut the hell up about the Cavs losing. On and on and on about it, I DONT FREAKING CARE!!
Exactly. Playing is fun - as long as it is for fun. I don't watch them at all, but I know exactly how you feel about the obsession and repetition.

Count Roland

Post by Count Roland » Thu May 21, 2009 7:43 pm

yeah I don't mind sports I love adrenaline rushes though. so fast cars I do enjoy, I normally wouldn't play sports requiring team work because of the way I was raised. playing can be fun though.

Ac30

Post by Ac30 » Thu May 21, 2009 7:45 pm

nerodx wrote:
Renegade_Turner wrote:
lolhomo. =P

I play basketball with my friends at school-and I suck so bad I can't shoot a hoop. But they don't give a damn. That's the only time I actually have fun playing sports.

Gifted

Post by Gifted » Thu May 21, 2009 8:15 pm

You poor uncoordinated people. Don't hate what you can't have. I skateboard bitches.

nerodx
confused couch potato

Post by nerodx » Thu May 21, 2009 8:27 pm

I really am uncoordinated lol. I failed so hard at trying to skateboard. And I get at least one scar a summer due to me falling off my bike for some reason or another. Which is basically all I can do, I can do very few things with my bike and that's about it. I used to play Soccer and I'm still acceptable at it but not extraordinary. I can play volleyball too but that's not very popular where I live, it's basically football (fail), basketball (fail), soccer (meh) or baseball (super fail). I hate baseball soooo much...

Untadaike

Post by Untadaike » Thu May 21, 2009 8:47 pm

nerodx wrote:I really am uncoordinated lol. I failed so hard at trying to skateboard. And I get at least one scar a summer due to me falling off my bike for some reason or another. Which is basically all I can do, I can do very few things with my bike and that's about it. I used to play Soccer and I'm still acceptable at it but not extraordinary. I can play volleyball too but that's not very popular where I live, it's basically football (fail), basketball (fail), soccer (meh) or baseball (super fail). I hate baseball soooo much...
Don't worry, I suck at sports too.