m3nace's search for comic plots

Anything else
m3nace

m3nace's search for comic plots

Post by m3nace » Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:37 am

So I've been wanting to do a comic short story for a long loooooong time, but I've never been able to come up with a decent one. I've had lots and lots of ideas but either they're not original enough or they are too epic to be made into short comics.
So I'm kinda asking you guys if you have any ideas for comics, everything is allowed (from single words to entire pages) as long as you're serious about it, but please keep it original and short enough (say in comic pages that would be like 170 and below)

Oh and, antropomorphism is allowed :mrgreen: (but i still prefer humans)
please help me
and thanks

Endoperez

Re: m3nace's search for comic plots

Post by Endoperez » Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:13 am

m3nace wrote:So I've been wanting to do a comic short story for a long loooooong time, but I've never been able to come up with a decent one. I've had lots and lots of ideas but either they're not original enough or they are too epic to be made into short comics.
You could also do a little story that happens to the people from your epic story, but wouldn't appear in the epic story itself.
http://www.rice-boy.com/shortstories.php?surya=1

m3nace

Post by m3nace » Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:27 am

nice link
i like how the comic lets you wonder afterwards (as i haven't read any of the other stories there)

Jendraz

Post by Jendraz » Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:56 pm

Endoperez wrote:
m3nace wrote:So I've been wanting to do a comic short story for a long loooooong time, but I've never been able to come up with a decent one. I've had lots and lots of ideas but either they're not original enough or they are too epic to be made into short comics.
You could also do a little story that happens to the people from your epic story, but wouldn't appear in the epic story itself.
http://www.rice-boy.com/shortstories.php?surya=1
That was neat. Even though there was very little progression, I still liked it. The universe especially seemed really cool.