Impersonations of forum users

Anything else
Raneman

Impersonations of forum users

Post by Raneman » Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:42 pm

Here's my Renegade Turner impression:
I R SO KOOL CUZ POYPUL TEXT IS TEH KOOL. DUZ ANY A U UZE CULLERED TEXT, I TINK NAWT!

Armored Wolf

Re: Impersonations of forum users

Post by Armored Wolf » Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:49 pm

You suck at impressions. Renegade_Turner has much better grammar and spelling... ah screw it Renegade can troll for himself.

TheBigCheese

Post by TheBigCheese » Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:47 pm

Maybe we do need a few more moderators, since we all know this will turn into another 5 page thread arguing about RT.

VoXeR

Post by VoXeR » Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:54 pm

Looking at that first post I think that "RT" is a troll... Permission to hate? :lol:

Oh and hi there, new to this place :shock:

Ragdollmaster

Post by Ragdollmaster » Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:04 pm

^Your name seems familiar for some reason :V Did you used to go on the Ragdollsoft forums?

To sum it up, Renegade_Turner aka R_T isn't so much a troll as a brutally honest and rude person who just happens to troll some users every now and then. He's a pretty smart guy and usually knows what he's talking about but does tend to screw with people for shits and giggles.

For some reason, the new hip thing on this forum is to challenge R_T's intellect and try to denounce him for the troll he is. It hasn't worked too well.

And Raneman, bitch don't know 'bout using the right color font.

Zhukov

Post by Zhukov » Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:05 am

:roll:

Sadly, no mere emoticon can truly express the point to which my eyes have rolled.

Sandurz

Post by Sandurz » Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:59 am

Is it me, or has there been a giant influx of R_T hate?

m3nace

Post by m3nace » Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:33 am

-_-'
another one bites the troll's bait, when do you people learn not to intimidate the troll, it just sparkles another fucktarded thread - plus it deems you an idiot for taking the troll's bait

h2ostra

Post by h2ostra » Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:45 am

Sandurz wrote:Is it me, or has there been a giant influx of R_T hate?
I'm sure this has something to do with increased traffic to the site brought in by the bundle promotion. A few of the newcomers must have been less than happy with some of R_T's antics.

Or they're all the same person, with sockpuppet accounts.

shadow717

Post by shadow717 » Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:52 am

h2ostra wrote: Or they're all the same person, with sockpuppet accounts.
That seems the most likely since the R_T hate threads have all come with these accounts with twenty something posts in the same thread, and of none of them can spell for shit.

Armored Wolf

Post by Armored Wolf » Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:21 am

To prevent this from growing into anything, we just need to avoid Renegade_Turner posting in it.

m3nace

Post by m3nace » Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:31 am

Armored_Wolf wrote:To prevent this from growing into anything, we just need to avoid Renegade_Turner posting in it.
I'm sorry but I think your post may have sparkled his interest, and you know it too

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:10 pm

BAM! Here I am. Just like you were all hoping. Come on, don't tell me you didn't want it, m3nace, I can practically smell how moist you are for it from here.
TheBigCheese wrote:Maybe we do need a few more moderators, since we all know this will turn into another 5 page thread arguing about RT.
Hahaha, they are FRIGHTFULLY abundant these days, aren't they? Also, it's another one which focuses on my font colour. I can't count the number of threads there are dedicated to my font colour, nor can I account for the amount of attention which has been dedicated to me. You all make me feel so special. Thanks for the warm feeling in my tummy.
Armored_Wolf wrote:To prevent this from growing into anything, we just need to avoid Renegade_Turner posting in it.
That's a rather futile suggestion. I think this post is evidence of that.
Raneman wrote:Here's my Renegade Turner impression:
I R SO KOOL CUZ POYPUL TEXT IS TEH KOOL. DUZ ANY A U UZE CULLERED TEXT, I TINK NAWT!
Well, this thread hasn't exactly kicked off the way you hoped it would, has it now sunshine?

If you're going to do a proper impression, you might at least try to mimic my syntax. Shockingly inept imitation.

I'm beginning to wonder why you felt it necessary to dedicate another thread to my font colour? Is a thread dedicated to Renegade_Turner the best idea you can come up with? You must have depressingly little to do with your time.

This thread should really just be titled "I'm Obsessed With Renegade_Turner". =D

Ragdollmaster

Post by Ragdollmaster » Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:38 pm

Renegade_Turner = Wolfire's Robert Pattinson.

YOU ARE ALL HOMOSEXUALS FOR ZE RENEGADE.

Assaultman67

Post by Assaultman67 » Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:33 am

I have a theory that if the color purple was pulled from the forums ... Renegade_Turner would cease to be :wink:

Or maybe we should all start making our posts in our own specific colors to dilute the newcomer hate towards Renegade Turner :idea: ...

In that case, I choose every visible spectrum of light except the #800080 purple ...

I bid good luck to everyone else with the rest of the electromagnetic spectrum ... just don't irradiate me with long winded text you trolls ...

But on a much more serious note ... I choose Blue