An RP set... IN MODERN TIMES? HMM?

Anything else
Ragdollmaster

Re: An RP set... IN MODERN TIMES? HMM?

Post by Ragdollmaster » Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:13 am

The wolf went sprawling across the ground and bounced a few times before landing on his back. Torrin went over, as he was still alive- just barely. "Who are you, and who do you work for?" he asked, putting his rifle to the wolf's head. Before the wolf could answer, a burst of gunfire came from the trees. The soldiers all started firing it at as 4 humans started rushing the group with automatics. Combatants on both sides went down as the fight drew to a close. Torrin looked across at his allies. One soldier was down with a wound in his arm, and the feline medic was hit in the stomach. Torrin had gotten a bullet to the thigh, which hurt like hell because of it being so close to a joint. The 4 attackers were dead now, riddled full of bullets, and the medic now moved across the line to treat the other injured soldier. "You all right?" Jack grunted at Torrin, who nodded. "Hurts a s--tload though," Torrin muttered. The medic came to him and took out a small knife, cutting open a cavity in Torrin's thigh with it. He took a small wire-like object and put it in- it felt like water, a bit, to Torrin, as it went in and cleaned the wound, then extracted the bullet. A few minutes later, the 5 dead bodies of the attackers (including the wolf, who had died of bleeding during the fight) were searched thoroughly. One of the 4 who had attacked in a squad had a Black OPS band around his arm. "Knew it..." one of the soldiers sighed.

Lotus Wolf

Post by Lotus Wolf » Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:23 am

"Well, we have to meet the chopper, because it hasn't radio'ed us, and the enemy would have advanced by now..." Jack said. "The question now, is how do we get through with Black Ops potentially behind every tree?" A soldier said. "Whats your name lad?" Jack asked him. "Deran." The soldier answered. "We'll make it Deran." Jack said. "Torrin, what exactly can we do now? moving back would be suicide, what with that THING ready to hit us if we show ourselves." Jack asked. "and if we move forward, we face the Black Ops..." Jack trailed off as he remembered something. their hideout had covered much more area than just the warehouse they had seen while moving through to the tank. and Jack did have a map of the tunnels, and their enterances... Jack took out the map. "Torrin, i never could make heads nor tails of this, whats it say?" Torrin moved over and looked at the map. "We are right around here..." He pointed to a spot on the map about a half inch away from a lighter area of the map, that represented a tunnel. "If we go that way," he pointed off to the left. "we should find an entrance." he concluded. "But i thought tiny blew your hideout...?" "He blew most of it, we are hundreds of meters away, and the LE he used didn't cave the place in, so most of the tunnels should still be intact, or safe enough to travel in for a while." Jack said. "Well i hope you know how to get in, because it doesn't say." Torrin said, tapping the map. I've been through most of them, i'll probably remember." Jack said.

Grayswandir
Short end of the stick

Post by Grayswandir » Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:13 am

Touran yawned and then lit another cigarette. Stopping to pee on a bush he watched the group patch themselves up out of the corner of his eye. Zipping himself up he moved closer and then leaned against a tree trunk and loudly farted.
"Ah, much better."

Ragdollmaster

Post by Ragdollmaster » Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:37 am

Torrin whipped around with his Sig as he heard the fart, firing off a shot in the tree bark beside Touran. Jack cocked an eyebrow. "You've been through training to respond to farts?" he asked.

(Yeah, short post. Deal with it O:<)

Lotus Wolf

Post by Lotus Wolf » Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:48 pm

"Good response time, if you were..." Jack snickered. "You there! Come out if ye be friend, or foe, if you be friend tell us so!" (feeling strangely poetic today... ignore it)

very short post, cause i dont know what gray want to do with the situation. :|

Ragdollmaster

Post by Ragdollmaster » Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:10 pm

Yeah... it's like a stalemate o: This is why invertin's RP died, because of that idiot jumping into the main storyline and then not doing anything, basically halting progress.

Grayswandir
Short end of the stick

Post by Grayswandir » Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:33 pm

(( Yes, yes, its all my fault that the Lugaru RP died, how dare I ruin the Lugaru RP, oh woe is me, how dare I be so selfish and cruel, whatever shall I do to make up for my mistake?
Suck it dry.
Really, I wasn't sure where you were taking the storyline or if it was all fighting, but I got bored of just following you guys around. ))
Touran saunters towards the group and stops in front of Jack.
"Nothing really, I've been traveling the area when I spotted that whole mess back there and decided to follow along and see what was going on. Personal interest really. I'm not really part of this war, but I've been observing both sides. Nice poetry, by the way."

Ragdollmaster

Post by Ragdollmaster » Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:37 am

Grayswandir wrote:(( Yes, yes, its all my fault that the Lugaru RP died, how dare I ruin the Lugaru RP, oh woe is me, how dare I be so selfish and cruel, whatever shall I do to make up for my mistake?
Suck it dry.
Really, I wasn't sure where you were taking the storyline or if it was all fighting, but I got bored of just following you guys around. ))

I wasn't... talking... about you... *facepalm* I meant that dip blue shade. Jesus freaking Christ, what it is it with paranoia these days?

Grayswandir
Short end of the stick

Post by Grayswandir » Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:48 pm

Next time put a more specific subject than "that idiot".

Ragdollmaster

Post by Ragdollmaster » Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:52 pm

How would you think I meant you, though? :/

Grayswandir
Short end of the stick

Post by Grayswandir » Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:17 pm

Lotus Wolf wrote:very short post, cause i dont know what gray want to do with the situation. :|
This.
Ragdollmaster wrote:Yeah... it's like a stalemate o: This is why invertin's RP died, because of that idiot jumping into the main storyline and then not doing anything, basically halting progress.
Then this.

If you'd said "that idiot blue shade", it would have made more sense. You need a subject man, a subject.

Ragdollmaster

Post by Ragdollmaster » Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:52 pm

Grayswandir wrote:You need a subject man, a subject.

Blasphemer! *slaps Gray across the face*

"Neutral, eh?" Torrin lowered his Sig as an explosion rocked the jungle. "Oh, hell." Jack muttered as they heard metallic whirs. Torrin raised his rifle in unison with the rest of the group. "Sounds like pneumatically powered pistons. Raptor-bots?" Jack said. The lead commando shook his head. "Sounds more like Titans." And indeed they were. A large robot, resembling a humanoid but about twice the size of one, stepped out and smashed a tree with an arm. It was covered with a solid layer of white armor and had several areas of it's body that had extra plating. On the right shoulder, an automatic anti-tank rifle was mounted. It couldn't fire very fast but was devastating against armor. The left shoulder bore a missile pod, loaded with heat seeking sidewinders, that mainly worked as Anti-Air devices but could be fired dumbly at soldiers. The right and left arms held Gatling guns, designed to fire fast and cut down infantry. It was a one-man walking tank designed to handle almost any threat. 3 more appeared behind the first Titan, and 2 additional Titans arrived on the flanks. "Looks like you need to pick a side," a soldier told Touran.

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:29 pm

(I'm with Gray on this one.)

Ragdollmaster

Post by Ragdollmaster » Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:46 pm

Renegade_Turner wrote:(I'm with Gray on this one.)
(What's 'this one', exactly? Contribute / be more specific, plox ;o [heh... Just realized the hypocritical irony in asking him to be more specific])

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:51 pm

Your realisation of said irony proves you know perfectly well what I'm talking about and are just trying to pretend you don't.

See, the difference between this issue and the issue with the non-specification of who you were talking about is that it's obvious what "one" I'm talking about, but you were vague so it wasn't clear who you were talking about at all.

Just saying.