Wha?

Anything else
Zantalos
The Postman

Post by Zantalos » Sat Apr 15, 2006 9:19 am

Whoa, no freaken way, you did it. Hey thanks man! How did you do that?
Cool now I got my old Avatar back, Thanks Jeff, much appreciated! :D
Man, you did that really late (you live on the west coast right?), thanks for your time again, and I hope that didn't take too long to finish. :P

Jeff
Evil Twin

Post by Jeff » Sat Apr 15, 2006 1:50 pm

No problem. My roommate had his "boyfriend" over, so I was kind of scared to go into my room.

Zantalos
The Postman

Post by Zantalos » Sat Apr 15, 2006 5:44 pm

Uh what? His boyfriend? Well what, were they were playing mario cart together? I mean, meeting strangers can get a bit... Whoa... ok, I see. Nevermind then... thanks. :P

Do you go to the same college (if that's where you live), as David does? That'd be pretty cool. And is this something new that David and Lycanthrope both have eye-based avatars I noticed David's (of course), just noticed the other one now. So... are they going out? What the heck, now I'm more confused. That would mean... you both live in Pennsylvania? Right?
That sounds like it. :)

Crill3
Indecisive titler

Post by Crill3 » Sun Apr 16, 2006 3:15 am

Heeeheeeheeeheee....

Eric
Support Ninja Master

Post by Eric » Sun Apr 16, 2006 3:36 am

You don't even want to know the awkward stories that result from his roomate's boyfriend. I have nothing against homosexuals, but it is undeniably awkward.

Nuky
Plutonium Handler

Post by Nuky » Sun Apr 16, 2006 9:03 am

bob wrote:You don't even want to know the awkward stories that result from his roomate's boyfriend. I have nothing against homosexuals, but it is undeniably awkward.
*Surprice!* ?

Albab
This title is part one ...

Post by Albab » Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:13 pm

xD This is so cool. -eats popcorn-

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:23 pm

Jeff and Bob, please try to give me a title. I'm intrigued to see if you can even create a worthwhile title for me considering my limited usage of the forums. 130 posts? I did write an mini article review on Lugaru for Download.com that got me a featured member mention. Nothing big, just thought it might help when trying to give me a title, if you decide to at all. The link to the article is http://www.download.com/Lugaru/3640-750 ... tag=tab_ur and it's under the user name "Renegade_Turner". It gets a featured member mention for the Adventure genre download section with the address http://www.download.com/Adventure/2001- ... ml?tag=dir. Thanks for your time.

Oh, and I didn't supply the links just for the sake of using them to give me a title. I felt it would be nice to show people how Lugaru is actually being taken into account on such a scale as to choose a review for it as one of the most predominant titles in the "Adventure" genre. Plus I felt like showing people just how cool I am. :D

Zantalos
The Postman

Post by Zantalos » Mon Apr 24, 2006 7:47 pm

Pshh I bet people aleardy know this! Your on the front page for the 'annual wtf awards'

Yep all thanks to me. Ya, that's right I even got a screenshot. :P
Just incase you didn't read that far back from your arrival.
Edit:hmm, it looks like I didn't get that update. You already knew this, duh.

Oh yeah, where did you go? Some kind of vacation? Out of country with not a sign of a computer? :wink:
Last edited by Zantalos on Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:32 am

I just didn't bother frequenting the forums for a while. School, sports, etc. I don't always have such a lot of time to get on.