My Little Pony - Friendship Is Magic

Anything else
zoidberg rules

Re:

Post by zoidberg rules » Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:44 am

Zhukov wrote:I got bitten by a pony once. The adorable little bastard drew blood. It hurt.
My cousin once gave a wild foal a 'Mini Cheddar', which lead us to be chased by the mare for a good 10 minutes os so because we ran out and she still wanted more. Luckily for us, however, we were in the New Forest, which meant that we just jumped into the first bush we found when we were out of sight and she walked straight past us. :lol:

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Re:

Post by Renegade_Turner » Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:59 pm

Zhukov wrote:What I hate is when a game tries to be intelligent and engaging but ends up producing nothing but turgid drivel (why hello there Black Ops). Those are the games that I end up throwing in the bin without a second thought (goodbye Black Ops). Or to put it another way, monkeys should restrict themselves to the flinging of feces and leave the writing to authors.
While I agree the Black Ops campaign made me wish to strangle myself, the multiplayer is still nothing short of fantastic fun.
Zhukov wrote:As for being a killjoy, well... there's nothing wrong with having high standards.
There is when the person with high standards realises they're too picky and therefore...

Zhukov

Post by Zhukov » Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:06 am

Renegade_Turner wrote:While I agree the Black Ops campaign made me wish to strangle myself, the multiplayer is still nothing short of fantastic fun.
I have no objections to that. I personally didn't much enjoy the multiplayer, but it was a case of just-not-my-thing rather then this-game-sucks-donkeys.

Endoperez

Re: My Little Pony - Friendship Is Magic

Post by Endoperez » Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:49 pm

StarCraft 2 trailer made into PonyCraft 2.

Ponies are awesome. Or (if you want to be a spoilsport), awesome audio track can make anything awesome.

zoidberg rules

Post by zoidberg rules » Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:48 pm

Renegade_Turner wrote:Ponies are cool. My friend Eoin has one. If Arsenal win the Champions League he's going to roast it on a spit.
Well, looks like it's safe. :lol:

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:31 am

Yes...unfortunately for everyone...except the pony.

zoidberg rules

Post by zoidberg rules » Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:47 am

I'll admit, it is a bit of a shame, I've never tried cute little pony meat before... :lol:

Ragdollmaster

Post by Ragdollmaster » Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:56 am

Black Ops multiplayer is alternately fun and frustrating, because when you're getting mowed down every three seconds because the entire enemy team is laying prone in the dark, it's pretty rage-inducing.

Sometimes its fun to troll though. This weekend, my friends and I plan to create a party of 9 and go into Ground War servers. Everyone will be using Ghost Pro, Warlord Pro, and Hacker Pro, with Suppressed and Rapid Fire AK-74u's, RPG-7s, Tomahawks, Flashbangs, and Jammers. We're essentially going to spam grenades, as well as use what are considered noob weapons (AK-74, RPG "Noobtube", and Tomahawk all induce massive rage), and when we're not giving the other team heart disease, we'll be planting down jammers and covering the entire map in static, so even if by chance they get an SR-71 it'll be next to useless.

Also if any air support comes in, we'll shoot it down with our SMGs, like a boss 8)
Last edited by Ragdollmaster on Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

zoidberg rules

Post by zoidberg rules » Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:50 pm

That sounds frikken amazing to me, I should try that some time...

Zhukov

Post by Zhukov » Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:45 am

This one time I got enough kills for a Huey (aka Chopper Gunner).

Then the round ended before I could use it.

I was not happy.

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:46 am

Ragdollmaster wrote:Black Ops multiplayer is alternately fun and frustrating, because when you're getting mowed down every three seconds because the entire enemy team is laying prone in the dark, it's pretty rage-inducing.

Sometimes its fun to troll though. This weekend, my friends and I plan to create a party of 9 and go into Ground War servers. Everyone will be using Ghost Pro, Warlord Pro, and Hacker Pro, with Suppressed and Rapid Fire AK-74u's, RPG-7s, Tomahawks, Flashbangs, and Jammers. We're essentially going to spam grenades, as well as use what are considered noob weapons (AK-74, RPG "Noobtube", and Tomahawk all induce massive rage), and when we're not giving the other team heart disease, we'll be planting down jammers and covering the entire map in static, so even if by chance they get an SR-71 it'll be next to useless.

Also if any air support comes in, we'll shoot it down with our SMGs, like a boss 8)
You sound very annoying. Remind me never to play any games with you.

Ragdollmaster

Post by Ragdollmaster » Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:49 pm

Note that I usually never use such a set-up.
Ragdollmaster wrote:Sometimes it's fun to troll though. This weekend,
Besides, we aren't being cheap dickwads, we're just... good at teamwork :roll:

Freshbite

Post by Freshbite » Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:50 am

How did you go from Ponies, to Black Ops multiplayer?
I can't really see the transition.

Disco Science

Post by Disco Science » Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:23 pm

Freshbite wrote:How did you go from Ponies, to Black Ops multiplayer?
I can't really see the transition.
Zhukov wrote:I just watched the episode in the OP.

And, God help me, I enjoyed it. Male, 23 years old, and I enjoyed it.

Now I need to go play some Bulletstorm or watch an 80s action movie or something before my balls retract into my body.
...And then it went from Bulletstorm to Black Ops.

Freshbite

Post by Freshbite » Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:38 pm

I didn't really follow this thread since the second page, so I am not surprised that I didn't get that.