- Short end of the stick
- Posts: 3655
- Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 12:37 am
- Location: Robbing the cradle.
Sorry for bumping an old thread but.. MY NAME IS A REAL WORD!!invertin wrote:I was messing around paint and I saw the "invert" tool. Invert-in. Not sure what the "in" was for though
Darn, my name is boring now..–noun Biochemistry
an enzyme, occurring in yeast and in the digestive juices of animals, that causes the inversion of cane sugar into invert sugar.
- Count Roland
- Posts: 2937
- Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:15 pm
- Location: Galapagos Islands, rodeoin some turtles.
bump because I felt like it, there are some weird names on the forums I think so I figured this thing should be bumped. anyway my name is my actual name with the count added on after a fifteenth century Count Roland who was also the nephew of Charlemagne and had a sword called Durandal contrary to what some may think I actually used this name before I started playing marathon.
- mashed patatos and whipped cream
- Posts: 494
- Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 1:30 pm
- Location: Somewhere too warm for a jacket, yet too cold for shorts.