GREAT IDEAS FOR THE GAME.

Anything else
Retarded Username

Re: GR8 IDEAS FOR TEH GAEM.

Post by Retarded Username » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:18 pm

Timbles wrote:
Retarded Username wrote:shud up u ain clvr figt mi 1v1 in col o doodi blak pnks 2
lel imma make a 12012392180° no scope on u litl nub lol liek mlg pro :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Kill me.
Kill me now.
Oh ho ho! Was it such a good impression of a l33t 12 year old? Great.

moomoohk

Post by moomoohk » Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:35 am

yu r a 1337 12 yrold yu dumdum

Retarded Username

Post by Retarded Username » Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:11 pm

shadup i weel do da saim to u 2 ultm8 nub lel imma tebag u so hurd lelelelel

pure_krogan89

Post by pure_krogan89 » Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:53 pm

u rtard it not lelel its lol

Retarded Username

Post by Retarded Username » Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:27 pm

dis guy undrstnds

moomoohk

Post by moomoohk » Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:06 am

i fell laik wer seyin best gold idees fur teh og gaem butt teh devs dont caer tehy ned tu start lisening tu ther playurs

Telchmuller

Post by Telchmuller » Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:15 am

These are gr8 ideas for teh gaem.

A shove held enemy opponent short/mid ranged attack to distract additional enemies with an encumbered animation.
With a roll or strafe counter.

And a variant, kill and use the body of a held opponent short ranged attack to distract additional enemies with an encumbered animation.

This could change multiple opponent game dynamics in interesting ways.

For your consideration...
You are in the midst of a heated and difficult level, where you are forced to sneak and capture any one enemy out of four opponents.
Instead of this stalling the action indefinitely until YOU decide otherwise.
You will be faced with these options at your disposal, as his buddies become aware of you.
You immediately shove him, with a chance of distracting his friends with various animations.
-AI attempts to catch friend and both then recover
-AI is entangled with friend and falls
-AI attempts to dodge (with a chance of failure that results in a trip stumble/trip fall instead)
-AI is idle then becomes disturbed stumble and recover/stumble and fall
With thrown enemy support for all except the catch a friend and recovery as well.

However, there will be a chance that a random enemy will attack even if you have captured one of his buddies with supporting animation variants for.
-Enemy/ies kill hostage
-Enemies attack you both

And all the while.
The captured enemy will struggle with a chance to escape,
with animations that either
-throw the opponent that has captured him
-wrestles you both to the ground entanglement
-wrestle the arm free and escape

The main point would be that the action would not necessary stop simply because you capture an opponent.
There is a chance that enemies might attack you anyway, or they might not but you would have more options.

This concludes my gr8 ideas for teh gaem rant...thank you...thank you.

AmorphousGamer

Post by AmorphousGamer » Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:38 am

Telchmuller wrote:giant rant
That was far too detailed and un-retarded for this thread. You should have put it somewhere else. :P

moomoohk

Post by moomoohk » Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:00 am

wut teh fuk iz dis gai tokin bout mai i's hurrt

Telchmuller

Post by Telchmuller » Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:18 am

AmorphousGamer wrote:
That was far too detailed and un-retarded for this thread. You should have put it somewhere else. :P
Oh sorry

I mean

Err wi no h4ves th15 g4m3 a grapling hook and rope cl1m81n'

moomoohk

Post by moomoohk » Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:54 am

Telchmuller wrote:
AmorphousGamer wrote:
Oh sorry

I mean

Err wi no h4ves th15 g4m3 a grapling hook and rope cl1m81n'
dis mutsh btr pust

Telchmuller

Post by Telchmuller » Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:42 pm

Gr8 ideas for teh gaem rant part 2

A scripted effect that integrates 2-d idle animations as a stand in for delayed spawns of 3-d additional multiple enemies/level bosses which enter the map after other enemies have been cleared/defeated.
As well as 2-d decal asset customization support drawn from stillfame shots from the 3-d assets in the game environments so that custom characters could be mapped to decals and mapper onto 2-d idlers.

You are in the first round of a stage battle...and you begin fighting multiple enemies...however the entire time you are fighting your current opponents an impending sense of being out numbered weighs upon your concern.
You are surrounded by enemies looking on, waiting to assist their buddies should you prove to be a match for them.
They force field shove you if you come with contact with them.
And they allow their friends to pass back within their ranks and rest up for a moment when you manage to fight those opponents off and into the pressing crowd.
Now multiple round combat has an additional suspense immersion with psychological impact.
You may be out numbered during your current battle, and even a victory of that current battle would only be an intermission of the overall war being waged, as a small army waits for their turn to get a piece of you, should their buddies fail.
Imagine your sense of satisfaction as a once crowded map environment is now littered with the bodies of your adversaries.

Also a minor tweak that might improve immersion would be a slide animation for non-passive navigation of steep terrain descent.

That completes gr8 ideas teh gaem part 2

moomoohk

Post by moomoohk » Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:32 pm

pls no my i's

Telchmuller

Post by Telchmuller » Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:46 pm

moomoohk wrote:pls no my i's
whare 15 teh uber h4rpoon so dat 2 kill da whaleM4n
dis 35t3r egg hide guuuds!
:shock:

Telchmuller

Post by Telchmuller » Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:30 am

Gr8 ideas for teh gaem rant 3

I would like to see an editor feature that lets me lock settings, scaled down, and then save a costume map.
This way I can load it in a meta world space, along side another map I have made, shrunk and saved, so that I can make maps that blend together well for story telling immersion.

Also..the bow and arrows debate...how they could be balanced.
-bows require time to draw and aim
-arrows are finite
-hand crafted arrows have a greater chance to fail (the heads might break, the fletchs might not provide stable flight, the shaft might snap on impact and reduce damage distribution)

Why bows and arrows you ask?

I will tell you.
Wolves have great sense of smell, it would be difficult to sneak up on them for this reason.
Sure they have poor eye sight...but they could eventually find you on a map even if you were hiding, unless you have the wind to your advantage, or you have used methods to throw them off the scent.

You are navigating a stage with wolf patrols, and as you sneak close to the nearest one, he catches your scent and goes into animal walk/track.
He narrows the search down to a general area and then listens carefully as he scans for visual cues.
Suddenly he sees you and bursts into a sprint at beast run animation, and mawls you viciously with a ground and chew attack.

As you respawn you realize you are going to need something more than a knife to get past this stage.
Then you remember the wandering hermit that seemed to eye your knife with trade lust in his eyes.
Enter bow and arrows.
You were only able barter 6 arrows of low quality...but it is the only means for evening the odds that you have.
Now you sneak towards the wolf and find a good sniping position out of scent range...hopefully.
As wolf makes his patrol you let loose with an arrow praying that the is flight true and the arrow sturdy.
THUCKMP!
Yes!
Bows and arrows would be a way to balance wolves without being too over powered weapons.

This concludes my gr8 ideas for teh gaem...thank you.