How to access the Overgrowth - Secret Preorder Forum

Anything related to Wolfire Games and/or its products
Endoperez

Re: How to access the Overgrowth - Secret Preorder Forum

Post by Endoperez » Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:43 am

sanictheheadhug wrote:When I click MODDING it says I'm Not Arthourized. What Do I Do? I WANT COOL MAPS :cry:
Follow the instructions on the first post of this very thread, and you can access the modding forum too.

Spike Jackson

Post by Spike Jackson » Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:06 pm

Wait.

I am trying to re access the alphas. How am I supposed to have my key resent to me if I pre-ordered way before this Humble Bundle and Steam integration and the Key Resender link keeps redirecting me to a Humble Order Resender page? I never pre-ordered from that site so how would that work. The key resender used to redirect you to a page with the key present. What happened to that?

That video is null and doesn't do anything useful for me again, never ordered anything from Humble Bundle.

None of this is making sense to me. Or could it be that am I just overlooking something?

WindHowler

Post by WindHowler » Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:28 pm

When I click on the first Humblebundle link, it comes up saying "Sorry I could not find this key.

If you have already purchased the product, please find your key by using our order resender."

Whad to I DO!?

EPR89

Post by EPR89 » Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:33 am

WindHowler wrote:When I click on the first Humblebundle link, it comes up saying "Sorry I could not find this key.

If you have already purchased the product, please find your key by using our order resender."

Whad to I DO!?
You preordered through Steam and are talking about this link:
https://www.humblebundle.com/s?key=YOURCDKEY

Read the instructions. It clearly says that you have to replace the YOURCDKEY-part with your actual CD key.

Spike Jackson

Post by Spike Jackson » Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:28 pm

Spike Jackson wrote:Wait.

I am trying to re access the alphas. How am I supposed to have my key resent to me if I pre-ordered way before this Humble Bundle and Steam integration and the Key Resender link keeps redirecting me to a Humble Order Resender page? I never pre-ordered from that site so how would that work. The key resender used to redirect you to a page with the key present. What happened to that?

That video is null and doesn't do anything useful for me again, never ordered anything from Humble Bundle.

None of this is making sense to me. Or could it be that am I just overlooking something?
Can someone help out with this? Haven't been able to figure anything out yet or Is this a case of me just having to re-purchase a game I already paid for or what?

EPR89

Post by EPR89 » Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:33 am

Spike Jackson wrote:
Spike Jackson wrote:Wait.

Can someone help out with this? Haven't been able to figure anything out yet or Is this a case of me just having to re-purchase a game I already paid for or what?
I am 100% sure that you don't have to repurchase it. But I sadly don't know how to do it. Do you have a preorder section somewhere on the Wolfire website. Your key should be somewhere there. I actually think there have been posts about this here at some point, but so far I haven't been able to find them. I'm going to keep looking.

Don't forget that you can message the developers via email. I'm sure they could help you as well.

thorthunder

Post by thorthunder » Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:32 pm

When i click on Overgrowth in my steam library i cant seem to find the CD Key on the right i checked on other games to see if i have CD Keys on them and i do. Is there any way i could get another CD Key or is there another place i see it.

testis99

Post by testis99 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:32 pm

I got the game via steam and I made a humble bundle account and I went to the link to put in the code I got and it says "Unknown product". please help I'm getting really frusterated!

EPR89

Post by EPR89 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:20 pm

testis99 wrote:I got the game via steam and I made a humble bundle account and I went to the link to put in the code I got and it says "Unknown product". please help I'm getting really frusterated!
Read the first post.
You don't go to the link (https://www.humblebundle.com/s?key=YOURCDKEY).

You are supposed to copy it, paste it in our browser's address bar and replace the YOURCDKEY-part with your actual CD key.

cork1000

Post by cork1000 » Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:53 pm

the link comes up as unknown product

EPR89

Post by EPR89 » Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:20 pm

cork1000 wrote:the link comes up as unknown product

You should probably read my post again because I explained this.

OverGrown14

Re: How to access the Overgrowth - Secret Preorder Forum ST

Post by OverGrown14 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:07 am

Ok I Figured it out!! - Ok what you do is when you are on the Wolfire games site change the http://forums.wolfire.com to --> spf (Which will then ask you to put in your CD Key From steam which is used on HumbleBundle.com , Then type in the CD Key and HumbleBundle will give you a Forum Access key , Then Type in spf/redeem Then follow Instructions :)

EPR89

Re: How to access the Overgrowth - Secret Preorder Forum ST

Post by EPR89 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:25 pm

OverGrown14 wrote:Ok I Figured it out!! - Ok what you do is when you are on the Wolfire games site change the http://forums.wolfire.com to --> spf (Which will then ask you to put in your CD Key From steam which is used on HumbleBundle.com , Then type in the CD Key and HumbleBundle will give you a Forum Access key , Then Type in spf/redeem Then follow Instructions :)
If you actually follow the instructions you won't have to do that.
The only problem people are having is sub-par reading comprehension. They click on the link to the Humble Store instead of first replacing the placeholder with their own CD Key.

OvergrowthMods

Post by OvergrowthMods » Thu Dec 25, 2014 4:31 pm

I got the code but when I got to the humble bundle website it says unknown key. :(

EPR89

Post by EPR89 » Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:28 pm

OvergrowthMods wrote:I got the code but when I got to the humble bundle website it says unknown key. :(
That's because you haven't read the instructions properly. You are not supposed to click on the link in the first post. You are supposed to copy it, paste it into your address bar and substitute the YOURCDKEY part with your actual CD Key.

This is really getting annoying. People have to point this out every single page. Are people illiterate, lazy or are the instructions somehow unclear? Why is no one reading at least some of the previous posts in here or uses the search function?

Sorry for that, but this is really getting on my nerves.