Yes.

Anything else
Shadow207B2

Yes.

Post by Shadow207B2 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:36 am

"Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?"

You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense

Zhukov

Post by Zhukov » Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:08 am

But why is a rabbit when it spins?

The higher the fewer, only some don't.

Assaultman67

Re: Yes.

Post by Assaultman67 » Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:07 pm

I know no one knows as to what not his yet done the spinning. Wolfire explain hopefully yet it has done include gerbils.

Jacktheawesome

Post by Jacktheawesome » Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:14 pm

But when done is fly fast? When spin amicably able to five dollars off all long distance calls to Buffalo, NY.

Assaultman67

Post by Assaultman67 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:41 pm

Jacktheawesome wrote:... five dollars off all long distance calls to Buffalo, NY.
:lol:

mlove07

Post by mlove07 » Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:26 am

Assaultman67 wrote:I know no one knows as to what not his yet done the spinning. Wolfire explain hopefully yet it has done include gerbils.
Really they explain about it?

I think we have to wait for their explain.

Coincidence

Post by Coincidence » Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:49 am

Must the decided decide in deciding the decision of deciding deciders to go where gone is going and the going gone go?

I think that lookers look looking while a looker of a looker looks longingly while longing for longing for a long while longer. The happy happiness of the happy is happier than the happiness of the woeful who woe woefully woed woe woed woe woed.

Nothing is something, but something is nothing, but then nothing is nothing and something is something, which is nothing, but something, and nothing and something, while nothing is something yet something is nothing.

Glabbit

No.

Post by Glabbit » Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:10 am

Yes.

adwuga

Yes

Post by adwuga » Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:27 am

How has he going? Is the police because of him yet? And during why was this happened?

Assaultman67

Re: Yes

Post by Assaultman67 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:38 pm

Coincidence wrote:Must the decided decide in deciding the decision of deciding deciders to go where gone is going and the going gone go? ...
This cannot be decision made except wake me up before you go go, don't leave me spinning there like a yo yo.
Glabbit wrote:Yes.
You can't even go to comprehend.
adwuga wrote:How has he going? Is the police because of him yet? And during why was this happened?
like said back up top page, Gerbils.

Jacktheawesome

Post by Jacktheawesome » Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:11 pm

Assaultman67 wrote:
Coincidence wrote:Must the decided decide in deciding the decision of deciding deciders to go where gone is going and the going gone go? ...
This cannot be decision made except wake me up before you go go, don't leave me spinning there like a yo yo.
Glabbit wrote:Yes.
You can't even go to comprehend.
adwuga wrote:How has he going? Is the police because of him yet? And during why was this happened?
like said back up top page, Gerbils.
You all avoid the main question:
When we are, are we?

adwuga

Post by adwuga » Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:03 pm

Well, during the duration we are not, we are not, so when we are, I do see why not we shouldn't be.

Coincidence

Post by Coincidence » Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:15 pm

But I thought that during the duration we are here, and when not we are still here, except when one changes to the other we are not and we spend the intervening time being here and there and everywhere, but not for when the while perhaps in changes to find ourselves being the bygone be.

And if that's true then we should be, when we aren't, but when the moment say we maybe are; with the possible exception of when we cross the fortuitous penumbra of fortune into and during changes.