Interstellar Marines

Anything else
Argoon

Interstellar Marines

Post by Argoon » Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:04 pm

Guys i'm posting to get to your notice a indie game on kickstarter called Interstellar Marines that i really believe deserves your guys attention, please see the kickstarter video and the one bellow before writing this off and if you like what you see consider giving a small pledge, the minimum is 1 dollar, if money is a problem you can also help by spreading the news. :)

See this video also to see what they are trying to do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... TkdHJsdnI4

p.s - i'm no bot and i bought Overgrowth but have been to busy to participate on the forum i hope you guys don't mind this thread of mine, cheers. :)

update:

ZPS has confirmed the support for the Oculus Rift if the kickstarter campaign is successful good news imo for the early adopters of the tech one more game to play with. :)

underthedeep

Re: Interstellar Marines

Post by underthedeep » Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:53 pm

well, it's tumbleweed city here, expected that one.

Korban3

Post by Korban3 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:14 pm

How did I miss this? I wanted to back this game really bad, but I'm freakin' broke. Seems ot be the case with many of these cool kickstarters.

MrOtton

Post by MrOtton » Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:39 am

I think I saw it on Greenlight first and voted for it! I'm glad that it is accepted now :D

Argoon

Post by Argoon » Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:34 pm

Thanks guys they really are trying to make a really cool game just like the Wolfire team that i also like, this two are my example of fantastic game teams.

Btw a update from ZPS :)
Tomorrow is Total Biscuit day

Tomorrow, we will be interviewed by The Cynical Brit and frag him on the Deadlock servers, so we've decided to make an update to Deadlock in order to get the Operations map back online.

You are of course ALL invited to join the servers and we can't wait to get some intense action going!

Although we're not entirely clear on when it's going down, it's probably going to be around 18:00-21:00 CET (12:00-15:00 PM EST). We'll announce the exact time when we know on our Facebook page.

That's all for now – thanks to all of you who have supported us thus far and let's keep the ball rolling!

FOR THE LOVE OF THE GAME,
Kim (ZPSHicks) & Mikael (heks)
Here is how you can help this guys even if you don't want to give any money (money would help thou), more or less at the hours said on the quote come and join the multiplayer demo is free for everyone, your presence there will be a very important help. :)

For the love of the game.