LPs of Things, etc.

Anything else
Glabbit

LPs of Things, etc.

Post by Glabbit » Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:38 pm

So I think I might be ready to dabble a little more in the arts of performing Let's Plays.
  • However;
I am in need of things to LP.
Now I know that there's a handful of you who have neat little games you've made that you'll want tried, or other games you know of that could do with a mite extra publicity, and I'm pretty sure you can see where I'm going with this...
Suggestions!
This little amateur podcaster wants some material to work with, and methinks It'll be a mutual publicity boost for both myself and for whatever I'm LP'ing. Steelraven7's Dawn was the first to get this treatment, albeit in a let's-see-how-this-goes spontanteous decision type of attitude, and I'm quite certain I'll improve with each video. Thus, I hope to eventually become entertaining enough to actually to warrant having asked for your help in the first place.
So uh.
Yeah.

If there's anything you think I should or could make an LP or other type of video with, please do suggest it right here in thishere thread!

Korban3

Re: LPs of Things, etc.

Post by Korban3 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:33 am

Hell, if my project were anywhere near a game, I'd throw it your way.
Hm... I can't think of anything right now. I'll try to come up with some while I work.

adwuga

Re: LPs of Things, etc.

Post by adwuga » Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:00 pm

Korban3 wrote:Hell, if my project were anywhere near a game, I'd throw it your way.
Hm... I can't think of anything right now. I'll try to come up with some while I work.
Same. His project is better than mine though.