Horible life. Horible things.

Anything else
likemecake202

Horible life. Horible things.

Post by likemecake202 » Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:50 pm

You think it's just a horible nightmare and wish you would wake up. But, you can't deny the fact that if you sleep forever you'll die in your sleep. What a cruel world we live in. My dad died over the funnest part of the year.... Summer. It was a cold dark night when me and my friend got hungry. We ate somthing and my friend said, "Does your dad sleep this long everyday?" Then I replied in fear, "No.. We should check on him." We crept into his cold dark room. And found the only thing that I love most.
My dad. Laying on the bed... Cold as ice and broken like a branch after a tornado. Just laying there.
Me and my friend had no clue what happend. So, we walked causously into the living room and called my friend's dad. I was scared to death. Not knowing what would happen. Knowing that what happend here was the difference between my future living with my dad... And the future of a sad memory that will haunt me forever. Minutes lator the ambulence arived and checked on my dad... The man came out side and said, "Sorry son, your father's dead." Once thous words came out his mouth and into my ears, The nightmare begun. I sat there tears blurring my eyesight and my hand shaking heart stopped.
I started whaling. My friend and his dad hugged me and started crying by my side. I thought, "This is all a crude, horrible, unforgiving nightmare. Come on I wanna wake up now." And there I was standing with my family and freinds a few days later looking at my dad's dead body laying there. with flowers in his hand and a detemined look on his face that said, "See you in heavon son." We had a benifit for me and my sister and some more days later, I lost it, broke down, Teared apart I lay in my room moaning and crying untill my parents came in and asked me, "What's wrong?" I could barely talk with my choked up voice and tears running down my cheeks. I have half a heart now thereticly speaking.

Now you can share your heart ripping stories about your family members. Or share some happy ones to cheer all the sad people up. Please won't you do it. For my dad. That horrible day was July 26, 2012

Endoperez

Re: Horible life. Horible things.

Post by Endoperez » Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:22 pm

That's a horrible, sad, personal tragedy. However, I've been feeling melancholic lately, because of a horrible, sad, statistical tragedy. Africa.

There's quite some reading in this short story, but the picture it paints is so bleak I have no words.
It's about a boy who hopes he might get to go to school. He's waiting for his sister to come back from work, bringing food and, perhaps, the money for his school. She's 12, and a whore.

http://www.uwemakpan.com/read_an_ex-mas_feast.htm

Similarly...

That's a map of the world showing the countries where it's illegal to hurt a child.

So yeah. There's sad, and then there's horror.

likemecake202

Post by likemecake202 » Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:56 am

My grandparents said that I needed to make my sadness more and to do what would make me sad.. Like this. But, I did it to help me and others to settle there emotional problems. :)

adwuga

Post by adwuga » Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:17 pm

Ummm....

Don't listen to them. Do what makes you happy. Even if that means murdering small children. Pay attention to what is sad, and try and fix it, but don't try to become sad. That's stupid.

Assaultman67

Post by Assaultman67 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:28 am

adwuga wrote:.... Don't listen to them. Do what makes you happy. Even if that means murdering small children. Pay attention to what is sad, and try and fix it, but don't try to become sad. That's stupid.

Endoperez

Post by Endoperez » Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:57 am

Why is sadness bad? If something sad happened, being sad is normal, and after a time, you can recover. If you try to stay cheerful throughout it all, it might cause those problems to come up again and again later on.

adwuga

Post by adwuga » Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:11 am

I'm not saying you should never be sad, I'm saying you shouldn't aim for it. You can, however, aim for waffles, as they are tasty.

Endoperez

Post by Endoperez » Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:50 am

adwuga wrote:I'm not saying you should never be sad, I'm saying you shouldn't aim for it. You can, however, aim for waffles, as they are tasty.
If "I should never be sad" is untrue, then doesn't that mean that "I should sometimes be sad" is true. And if you should sometimes be sad, why should it be postponed or avoided? If you think you've avoided sadness, for some reason, it may be a good idea to face it, be sad, mourn, and get it done with.

Count Roland

Post by Count Roland » Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:13 am

emotions are fine, just don't show them to other people, people are always enemies and will attempt to exploit your weaknesses.

Endoperez

Post by Endoperez » Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:25 am

Count Roland wrote:emotions are fine, just don't show them to other people, people are always enemies and will attempt to exploit your weaknesses.
"Now you know my weakness."

"Only you would regard [emotion] as a weakness."

Yep.
Last edited by Endoperez on Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

BlackHole

Post by BlackHole » Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:27 am

Not always, for example, that's one of the requirements I have for calling someone a friend. On the Internet however your statement is probably definitely true.

~ Black
Software and cathedrals are much the same - first we build them, then we pray.

Glabbit

Post by Glabbit » Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:47 am

"The meaning of life is to look at the bright side of it"
I'm pretty sure I posted that tons of years ago also. It's pretty concise.

What that means is: It's up to you to make your life worth living. Find your ways to enjoy it.
That doesn't have to be within the constraints of expectations. Though I would suggest trying not to inhibit other people in their happiness by e.g., bullying, murdering, or otherwise hurting them.

Count Roland wrote:emotions are fine, just don't show them to other people, people are always enemies and will attempt to exploit your weaknesses.
This is only true in wartime. And even then, debatable. In peacetime, or a time in which you want to be at peace, it's more like 'be sure to watch for those who would exploit your emotions even in the tiniest or subtlest of ways; they probably don't make very good friends'.

likemecake202

Post by likemecake202 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:31 pm

What I think about in life right when i was righting this was... I'm a good writer and I'm going to make them feel what emmotions are actruly supposed to feel, not to do it out of saddness and badness and misury just to... Get it over with. I dis-like crying as much as you guys do, because you lose your breath when your trying to breath and you choke on your voice when you try to talk and make yourself feel happy. And by the way. I'm a human... Im supposed to feel emotions... Some worse than others.. And some that are just hard to get over with... Im trying to show you I'm human... NOT a monster. :|

Assaultman67

Post by Assaultman67 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:47 pm

likemecake202 wrote:... And some that are just hard to get over with... I'm trying to show you I'm human... NOT a monster. :|
That's unfortunate because the world is a den full of monsters. Fighting, bickering, squabbling, clamoring all over each other to reach for some sort of eternal happiness that will always be just out of their reach.

Monsters transformed from bright eyed children who's experiences over their life build calluses on their very souls.

I am sorry for your loss. I am also sorry for how everyone in this has reacted aloofly to such a serious situation for you. But after a person gets knocked down so many times in life they tend not to give a shit about other people's burdens anymore. "survival" instinct at it's finest. :|

You've recently been knocked down. It's time to stand up and dust yourself off. :wink:

The next time you have a happy moment in your life, cherish it. For me, my most cherished moments are when I'm nice and warm with a full stomach and not a care in the world. :)

Edit: Sadness in itself is not bad. It's proof that you're alive and without sadness there would be no such thing as happiness.

Endoperez

Post by Endoperez » Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:19 am

likemecake202 wrote:What I think about in life right when i was righting this was... I'm a good writer and I'm going to make them feel what emmotions are actruly supposed to feel, not to do it out of saddness and badness and misury just to... Get it over with. I dis-like crying as much as you guys do, because you lose your breath when your trying to breath and you choke on your voice when you try to talk and make yourself feel happy. And by the way. I'm a human... Im supposed to feel emotions... Some worse than others.. And some that are just hard to get over with... Im trying to show you I'm human... NOT a monster. :|

I'm sorry to say this, but you're not a good writer - at least based on what you've written in this thread. Everything you write is full of typos and mistakes, showing that you do not care about what you write. Your second post to this thread, mere two sentences, was confusing and weird and sparked out this whole another conversation because none of us seem to have understood it the same way.