Horible life. Horible things.

Anything else
Endoperez

Re: Horible life. Horible things.

Post by Endoperez » Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:25 am

Also episode 3 and 4.

I know an unfortunate person who judged the series based on the first two and the last two episodes. This series is very much about the journey in the middle...

Endoperez

Post by Endoperez » Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:04 pm

Here's Madoka ending fan-dubbed into English. No idea if the translation is any good, but the tone could easily fit the series.

[YouTube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BRW_kweYI8[/YouTube]

likemecake202

Post by likemecake202 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:55 pm

I know I haven't been posting on this but, I just wanted to see how long it would take you guys to get completely off topic.. It took.... Not that long. You guys need to keep focused on what this thread is about. Not some non- sense off the internet! Now lisen you guys are so possably horrible at school (I got 3 B's And 1 C) And you guys cant keep on one topic for at least a dang minute. Practice on sticking to one topic Alright? :D

Grayswandir
Short end of the stick

Post by Grayswandir » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:38 pm

likemecake202 wrote:I know I haven't been posting on this but, I just wanted to see how long it would take you guys to get completely off topic.. It took.... Not that long.

Retarded Username

Post by Retarded Username » Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:49 pm

likemecake202 wrote:I know I haven't been posting on this but, I just wanted to see how long it would take you guys to get completely off topic.. It took.... Not that long. You guys need to keep focused on what this thread is about. Not some nonsense off the internet! Now listen you guys are possibly horrible at school (Really?) And you guys can't keep on one topic for at least a dang minute. Practice on sticking to one topic, alright? smileyfacetoproveIamcorrect :D