SWEET MOTHER OF JIZZ COOKIES!

Anything else
Assaultman67

SWEET MOTHER OF JIZZ COOKIES!

Post by Assaultman67 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:12 am

Watch this video in full screen 1080P and try to contain your orgasms.

This is a game trailer.

(I know the real game will be much worse visually, but I'm pretty much ready to throw my money at them already and I usually hate over the top trailers like this. T_T)

adwuga

Re: SWEET MOTHER OF JIZZ COOKIES!

Post by adwuga » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:23 am

My pants! Oh god why?

The game is coming out in 2077, so I would think the graphics would be better, but that looks pretty awesome. I'm not yet excited for the game, I'm even more skeptical of trailers like that, but it does say that there will be actual effort(and maybe even some creativity) put into this. On the bad side, it makes it seem like you will be another overpowered superhuman in an easy game.

Glabbit

Post by Glabbit » Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:18 am

Silly Freshbi-Assaultm-Korba-Madca-Retard-..adwuga.
That's the year it's set in. It clearly states that it'll be released 'when it's ready', which considering the implied ambitiousness of the project would be...
...2076?

Otherwise you're right though - the trailer might look pretty, but that means nothing about the actual game.
But who knows? Perhaps it'll be played from the non-ridicuimpervious character's point of view, or even better, have a multi-viewpoint storyline where you get to appreciate the character's power differences.
This is just an idea that came up in my mind right now and I have 0% faith that it's going to catch on in the AAA titles' dev circles that such things might actually make for more intriguing games.

BlackHole

Post by BlackHole » Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:31 am

I'll be looking forward to it.

~ Black
A good friend will bail you out of jail and lecture you about how you messed up. A great friend will be sitting right next to you laughing about it saying "damn, we really screwed up!"

EPR89

Post by EPR89 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:28 am

That trailer told me next to nothing about the game, so there is nothing to be exited about.

You owe me an orgasm.

Assaultman67

Post by Assaultman67 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:46 pm

No refunds :evil:

Although I gotta say. I'd watch the shit out of a movie with this kinda detail.

Freshbite

Post by Freshbite » Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:03 pm

I watched the shit out of Advent Children when that came out. It was such good shit.
I'd love it if the cinematic game trailer market could evolve into a film making business.

Retarded Username

Post by Retarded Username » Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:08 pm

Saw it on 240p because fuck you
Glabbit wrote:Silly Freshbi-Assaultm-Korba-Madca-Retard-..adwuga.
That's the year it's set in. It clearly states that it'll be released 'when it's ready', which considering the implied ambitiousness of the project would be...
...2076?

Otherwise you're right though - the trailer might look pretty, but that means nothing about the actual game.
Well, it says that the guys behind it are the ones who made The Witcher, and man, that thing totally competes with Crytek's technology.

peterdv

Post by peterdv » Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:52 am

lol so much for that! I'm as dry as ever, but the graphics were amazing, animation looked so realistics! Looking forward to this one.