user name change?

Anything else
fuzzyfists

user name change?

Post by fuzzyfists » Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:58 am

It was late at night. I was super eager to try overgrowth and chat away on the wolfire forums 'fuzzyfists' seemed like a good idea for some reason. When I got the alpha, it turned out that my pc couldnt handle it. I sadly got a refund for the game. So I enlisted the help of my dad/pc guru and now, a few months later I have a much stronger system (all-be-it somewhat unstable (BSOD sometimes)) So i re-purchased OG and have the latest build and loooove it. also just downloaded desperate gods and got my brother to DL it as well, played for hours last night and wanted to see whats up in the forums. Thats when I was unpleasantly reminded of my terrible namming choice. please change my user name, please please please!

Glabbit

Re: user name change?

Post by Glabbit » Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:33 am

What's wrong with fuzzyfists? Seems appropriate to me.
I've kind of got the same story, but over the years I've come to appreciate my created-on-a-whim sillyesque name.

underthedeep

Post by underthedeep » Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:52 am

hey fuzzyfists...... wanna engage in a tickle fight? i think you may have the advantage :3

fuzzyfists

Post by fuzzyfists » Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:04 pm

hehe, oooh you guys, well good points there, Thanks for the dose of positivity! :D

droog

Post by droog » Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:20 pm

You can make it! Wooho we are so poud of you. :mrgreen: