When did Overgrowth pick up the Internet People?

Anything else
Grayswandir
Short end of the stick

Re: When did Overgrowth pick up the Internet People?

Post by Grayswandir » Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:42 pm

This place is a Prolapsing Rectum Ouroboros.

Glabbit

Post by Glabbit » Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:53 am

"Internet People" have a habit of creating such places.

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:24 am

Oh boy I'm delighted that non-black text was able to bother someone so much. =P
BlackHole wrote:You probably remember this thread.
Ahh, now I remember. Jesus, looking back at it now it's bizarre to see someone as obnoxiously smug as I am. That tokage guy lusted for my demise. Hah!

An amusing read. I thoroughly enjoyed Fournine's ballad. A tale of love, loss and regret comparable to Shakespeare. It brought a tear to my eye.

Endoperez wrote:I was annoyed by your purple text and another forum I frequent used blue as the sarcasm color, so I tried to popularize purple as the sarcasm-color here. :wink: So yeah, it is indeed a little joke aimed at you.
Actually, this is really quite a bizarre coincidence, but I was just watching the new episode of a show called Space Brothers, and in it a girl named Olga is learning ballet, and because she's training so hard, her nail on her big toe gets a purple discolouration...so her mom paints over it with blue nail polish. Then her mom says to the dad "Come on, don't just stand there filming, say something." (He's making a video of her childhood.) So he says "Eh? Uh, I'm not sure what the problem is, but...purple is also pretty?"

Hah! How bizarre.