anyone else steam skinning?

Anything else
RedGuard

anyone else steam skinning?

Post by RedGuard » Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:39 am

Hello Ladies and Gents. I just wanted to share with some of you who also, like me, did not recognize that steam had a place in the settings to apply steamskins.. Now, steam doesn't actually create skins, I think all are fan-made, which i thought was a little odd. Anyways I did end up finding a good databases of them on different forums. But the best I found was this site that has most of them compiled. Also for those who love instructions, they have those too. Cheers everyone. hope to find some of you who think this is useful

AmorphousGamer

Re: anyone else steam skinning?

Post by AmorphousGamer » Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:53 am

I've been using a skin called Air. It's pretty cool. I have to take it off to buy games though because somehow the skin crashes if you try to buy a game with it. But meh.

RedGuard

Post by RedGuard » Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:24 pm

Interesting I'll keep that in mind thanks. There are a few with bugs with them it seems. But haven't had any major problems yet. my new favorite is Inverted Skin.

Jaz
Location: Earth, Near The Sun, Milky Way, Universe, Time Loop

Post by Jaz » Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:49 am

I use Metro For Steam, which is awesome since I'm using Windows 8. I hear a lot of Windows 7/Vista people like it too though.

RedGuard

Post by RedGuard » Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:28 pm

yea metro is great. I've also noticed that many people use it. Didn't know it would work for 8 though. good to know thanks