A heavy metal instrumental I wrote and recorded

Anything else
valentinbk

A heavy metal instrumental I wrote and recorded

Post by valentinbk » Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:53 pm

Here is something for the metal heads in the forum (hopefully Im not the only one). This Monday I posted my latest solo recording - a heavy metal instrumental called "Apocalyptic Visions" inspired by "the end of the world" theme and old school heavy metal (the best type of metal IMO).

Give it a listen, let me know what you think and if you enjoyed it - please share it with someone (since I dont have an army of fans to help me get my music heard).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZaMbrgRNnk

RagdollZombie

Re: A heavy metal instrumental I wrote and recorded

Post by RagdollZombie » Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:51 pm

Awesome :D

Korban3

Post by Korban3 » Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:27 am

Right on, the solos were definitely my favorite parts.
I feel like the in-between stuff was a little bit muddy. I'm no expert or anything, and only dabble in music, so don't take my word for the final say.
I just thought the stuff filling in between the solos could have used a little more excitement too. Either way, you did a great job on it. Far better than I could hope to do.

valentinbk

Post by valentinbk » Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:35 pm

Thanks for the comments guys!
Korban3 wrote:Right on, the solos were definitely my favorite parts.
I feel like the in-between stuff was a little bit muddy. I'm no expert or anything, and only dabble in music, so don't take my word for the final say.
I just thought the stuff filling in between the solos could have used a little more excitement too. Either way, you did a great job on it. Far better than I could hope to do.
I see what you mean, guess its just a matter of taste. My next solo piece (hopefully will be recorded in a week or two) is more "action packed", Ill post it here aswell.

BTW Apocalyptic Visions recently got live on CdBaby and Itunes and will soon reach other music services (such as Shazam and Spotify). Its my first piece to ever get such distribution and Im excited to see how it goes.

Korban3

Post by Korban3 » Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:29 am

Right on, good luck. Hopefully it churns a little revenue for you.