Volliod - A Multiplayer Freerunning FPS with Dinos

Anything else
thevraptor

Volliod - A Multiplayer Freerunning FPS with Dinos

Post by thevraptor » Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:18 pm

Heeeello errbody!

I just made this post to tell everyone about the game I'm working on, which is called Volliod. Its like if Mirror's Edge was multiplayer, had a Superhot-esque art style and was crawling with tons of raptors and pterodactyls.

It is currently under development, I've only been working on it for a few months. We are however about to build a pre alpha and we need testers. There are multiple ways you can become one. One of the ways to become one is to be one of the first 25 people to track our game on Indie DB (http://www.indiedb.com/games/volliod) and there are ONLY 2 SPOTS LEFT. You can also give us input and ideas on the game.

We would also appreciate it if we got some people to contribute to the game. Almost all of our current models are placeholder, and we would have much thanks if you made a model and/or animated one of ours. Please PM me if you want to help out.

I don't have any screenshots for you guys because we are currently preparing to build the pre alpha, but we will once its done. Have a nice day! :D
Last edited by thevraptor on Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AmorphousGamer

Re: Volliod - A Multiplayer Freerunning FPS with Dinos

Post by AmorphousGamer » Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:59 am

Sounds really cool. I've never used that site you linked and it has a godawful layout + color scheme, so I'll pass.
If you give me a better means of learning about the game, however, I'm all for intuitive new indie games.

Korban3

Post by Korban3 » Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:27 pm

GAH
Shhh, it's ok indiedb. Shh... it's ok. He didn't mean it.

thevraptor

Post by thevraptor » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:16 pm

AmorphousGamer wrote:Sounds really cool. I've never used that site you linked and it has a godawful layout + color scheme, so I'll pass.
If you give me a better means of learning about the game, however, I'm all for intuitive new indie games.
Well, I posted about the game in the Superboss Games forum, but that says the same things this post does. I do have a youtube channel for the games I work on, (http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQMpEtpOKeIZs2_fX4wJpXA) but since this is my first game there is only one video, and it's one second long and is of a weapon animation. So, not really.

Retarded Username

Post by Retarded Username » Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:42 am

I don't mean to be rude, but I'm not really interested in a couple of promises and basic model block outs. Will there be a gameplay video anytime soon?

Oh and by the way, is there any concept art showing off this 'Superhot-esque' art style? I'd like to see that one!

Mc Rex

Post by Mc Rex » Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:54 pm

Is there still a spot open for the testing? I'd like to help if I can.