Anything else
Kalexon
Kalexon

Post by Kalexon » Sat May 05, 2007 7:25 pm

Umm, okay. Why do you say "suffer"?

Ultimatum479
Meh. Inadequate.

Post by Ultimatum479 » Sat May 05, 2007 8:44 pm

Because it was extremely boring, not particularly well-written, and horribly predictable, and it dealt with the Olympian deities. Greek mythology is lameness.

Now Norse mythology, on the other hand...

Surt is my 7th favorite villain of all time. :P

Kalexon
Kalexon

Post by Kalexon » Sun May 06, 2007 12:29 am

All right. Everyone I've pointed the book out to has liked it, but whatever, I still suggest to the others on the forum to at least take a look.

invertin

Post by invertin » Sun May 06, 2007 1:43 am

I'm adding a new villain to my "Villains I've made" list. All the others have been moved down one.

1. Steel. (Before you continue, you must know I am a bionicle fan, and that I sometimes make up my own characters and stories in the bionicle universe..)
On a different Island to mata-nui, this one is Muta-nui. There is civil war, after a great demon named Makutai (makutas cousin :) ) was killed, odd things started happening, the last toa mutated and had gone insane, as did the le-korians. The other nations except for the Ko-korians all fought together against the Le-korians. But the alliance was fragile. Eventually, the whole of Muta-nui was at war, and the only matoran who stood together were 3, Tahai, Kopakin. And Galon. (fire, ice, and water respectivley) during the war, odd creatures were mutated from other things, the strangest was the creatures known as "the creators. " they used the parts of the dead to create more of them, and unleash their hidden project and end the war. The hidden project, was an artificial toa. It was a success, but the toa was pue evil, and far too powerful, the creators made a mask that would limit his power and control his mind. Steel was unstoppable even with the mask, but Tahai destroyed the mask in the end. With the mask on, Steels only plans were to stop the war by any means possible, collect the parts of the dead, and keep peace amongst Muta -nui afterwards. Without the mask, in his true form, he believed he was perfect. He beleived that he was so powerful he could do anything in the universe, and verything else was obsolete. Esentially, he wanted to wipe out all life in the universe, one planet at a time, and as he is a robot, and cannot age, he has all the time in which to do it. Unfortunatly, he was destroyed when he tried to merge his body with the mask of darkness, the result was Makutai, as the parts the creators used were his remains, but he was destroyed when Tahai, Kopakin and Galon tried doing the same and merging with eachother. They formed a new toa, that toa killed Makutai again, and he exploded, leaving a badly damaged Steel behind, Steel looked up at the toa, and said "I... Am... Perfect..." before deactivating for good.

Shame really.

Why he is a good villain: He wants to rid the universe of all life because it isn't as good as him. I think thats good enough, also, after his mask is removed he occasionally twiches with small areas of electricity appearing on his body. Which means he has to pause while talking sometimes.
"I *twitch* am the ultimate being. *twitch.* Without age, *twitch* without boundaries *twitch* and without death."
He also uses a double sided chansaw sword. think about that, a double sided chainsaw sword!

Kalexon
Kalexon

Post by Kalexon » Sun May 06, 2007 9:42 am

You mean like in Warhammer?

BunnyWithStick
Gramps, Jr.

Post by BunnyWithStick » Sun May 06, 2007 8:46 pm

I used to be a bit of a bionicle fan, but then they ruined the entire franchise with "Metru-nui".

It's great there's no reference to metru-nui in your post!

invertin

Post by invertin » Mon May 07, 2007 1:23 am

I think the new bionicle is getting better, but underwater gives the ga-people a huge advantage.

invertin

Post by invertin » Wed May 09, 2007 2:53 pm

I changed my mind, Makutai is even more evil than Steel.

Makutai: Nobody really knows where he came from, just that he is pure evil incarnate. He destroyed 3 universes already, his only plan is to destroy the Toa of Time; Nuin. And after that he will destroy all the universes, and create one more, a perfect world, in his image, all would worship him, and anything he wanted, would happen, and his favorite pass time is to make people suffer.. he would destroy existance, he would destroy time itself, and remake it just so he could make it suffer.

Now that is evil.

Ultimatum479
Meh. Inadequate.

Post by Ultimatum479 » Wed May 09, 2007 3:13 pm

That's lame. That's immoral, intentionally making others suffer. Far better is being amoral, doing whatever benefits you -- like myself. It's a waste of energy to cause pain to others if it doesn't directly benefit you. If you'll benefit from their suffering, that's a different story.

Well, I s'pose he might be sadistic, in which case he is benefiting emotionally from their pain. Meh.

rudel_ic
official Wolfire heckler

Post by rudel_ic » Wed May 09, 2007 3:31 pm

Ultimatum479 wrote:Far better is being amoral, doing whatever benefits you -- like myself.
Member of this church?
CoS wrote: 1. Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.

2. Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.

3. When in another’s lair, show him respect or else do not go there.

4. If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy.

5. Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.

6. Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved.

7. Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.

8. Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.

9. Do not harm little children.

10. Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food.

11. When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him.
Basically the same direction, I'd say :D

Ultimatum479
Meh. Inadequate.

Post by Ultimatum479 » Wed May 09, 2007 4:45 pm

No and no.

invertin

Post by invertin » Thu May 10, 2007 9:52 am

rudel_ic wrote:
CoS wrote:11. When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him.
Hold on a sec...
CoS should have wrote:11. When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, destroy him.
Much better.
Last edited by invertin on Mon May 14, 2007 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rudel_ic
official Wolfire heckler

Post by rudel_ic » Thu May 10, 2007 2:29 pm

invertin wrote:
rudel_ic wrote:
CoS wrote:11. When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him.
Hold on a sec...
CoS should have wrote:11. When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, destroy him.
Much better.
When walking in open territory, destroy him lol randomness *pukefight*

David
Project Leader

Post by David » Thu May 17, 2007 12:34 am

I split discussion of V-nix's jackal drawing to here: http://wolfire.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2493