The rise and fall of the plauge.

Anything else
Usagi
Screenshot Superhero

Post by Usagi » Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:09 pm

Plauge makes me laugh. Especially this kind of plauge.

Colicedus
forom-muppat-yoda

Post by Colicedus » Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:41 pm

the name The rise and fall of the plauge Makes me think of Perky boob job and then Old ladys boobs 70 years after the boob job after reading that for Usagi. :shock:

v-nix
gr8 notebook artist

Post by v-nix » Thu May 17, 2007 4:22 pm

sparton talked to me and im drawing the characters invertin isnt finished though he had very faint idea of what he looked like ill upload soon
and i now have a character who is at the moment nameless

v-nix
gr8 notebook artist

Post by v-nix » Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:50 am

hey people, sry for bring this topic back from an eternity of damnation but spartan x might not be writing his book no more, yes that is crying i hear coming from all the people reading this, anyway im gonna write a chapter or two about helken , my character, instead

well is was pretty much my fault for him stoping, because i had the plauge book for too long when i didnt realy need it,and he lost all his ideas....
and so i thought after reading 3 quaters the way through straight silver, the warhammer novel, i got inspiration to write about halkens last mission as a merc, the one that made him quit his job,

ok just so everyone knows this is helken

http://img502.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... tertv7.jpg

changed a bit since then though hes now got long black hair like kadaj off final fantasy 7 advent children,

although i have a great idea about it, id like some ideas from you guys,

ideas people?

David
Project Leader

Post by David » Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:42 pm

I like the eraser fog :)

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:41 am

That is pretty awesome for someone of your age. I suppose having the eye of perspective doesn't have anything to do with age.

v-nix
gr8 notebook artist

Post by v-nix » Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:30 pm

David wrote:I like the eraser fog :)
acualy that was somthing with my scaner, i was gonna say somthing about that but nobody noticed, so i didnt
yeah i do that :)

ive started the first chapter mostly as an example to help Spartan Xs writing, when reading his book of 5 chapters, yes sounds long eh? well not realy, maximum of 4 pages, thats one bad thing chapters way way too short, and the second problem was that every five seconds there was a new problem,

yes, sry

apart from the chapter: enter oxidian, that chapter was awesome!

making up names for soldiers was one of the very hard things,
i thought one name up but that was half already made up by invertin,

Spartan X
please can i have a title soon?

Post by Spartan X » Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:11 am

v-nix wrote:hey people, sry for bring this topic back from an eternity of damnation but spartan x might not be writing his book no more, yes that is crying i hear coming from all the people reading this, anyway im gonna write a chapter or two about helken , my character, instead

well is was pretty much my fault for him stoping, because i had the plauge book for too long when i didnt realy need it,and he lost all his ideas....
and so i thought after reading 3 quaters the way through straight silver, the warhammer novel, i got inspiration to write about halkens last mission as a merc, the one that made him quit his job,

ok just so everyone knows this is helken

http://img502.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... tertv7.jpg

changed a bit since then though hes now got long black hair like kadaj off final fantasy 7 advent children,

although i have a great idea about it, id like some ideas from you guys,

ideas people?
dude its my fault i wasnt in a overly great mood for a while...i lost my desire for ketchup forever...and a lot more stuff...sorry guys... :cry:

v-nix
gr8 notebook artist

Post by v-nix » Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:08 am

meh, its ok, ive given up on my story too, i was inpired to make a film type thing from the trailer of a game i dont know the name of but it begins with b and its the "may the sun be with you" topic