randomness

Anything else
Endoperez

Re: randomness

Post by Endoperez » Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:46 am

I'll just leave this here.

Phoenixwarrior141
Location: I've lost all sense of direction, I'm quite concerned to be honest.

Post by Phoenixwarrior141 » Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:53 am

Hawt as fuck.

rodeje25

Post by rodeje25 » Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:02 pm

i'm wondering if this is actual spam i signed up for or if this could be the end of the internet
[+] email
Hey everyone. We’re down to our last line of defense in the fight against Fast Track and the Trans-Pacific Partnership. We’ve always known it’d come down to the House of Representatives, and now that we’re here we need to go big, fast. Take 2 minutes to contact your Representatives, then forward this e-mail to a friend and ask them to do the same.

~ Evan

Fast Track for the Trans-Pacific Partnership has passed the Senate is now speeding towards a vote in the House of Representatives. Take action now and tell your Representative to oppose the secret deal that could censor the Internet.

This is our last chance to stop Fast Track. President Obama is certain to sign it if it reaches his desk, which means If we’re going to stop this it’s now or never.

If we stop Fast Track, we stop the TPP. It’s that simple. A TPP ministerial in Japan was already cancelled because your calls and emails have successfully delayed Fast Track so many times.

Take action right now — it could be your last chance before the House votes on Fast Track.

From the beginning we’ve known the fight was going to come down to a close vote in the House of Representatives — the question was how much momentum Fast Track would have when it got here.

Because of the action taken by people like you, it took multiple votes for Fast Track to clear the Senate, but now lobbyists that want the TPP bad are pulling out all the stops.

What we’ve done so far is working, but we could still lose everything if we don’t push hard right now.

Click here to take action against Fast Track today— it could be your last chance before the vote.

This is a fight that we need to win. We can do it, but time is short, so please speak out today and forward this email to others who you think will take action.

For the Internet,
-Evan at Fight for the Future

P.S. For one amazing day it was illegal for the US government to track Americans' phone calls. But yesterday afternoon, Congress passed the "USA Freedom Act" and turned mass spying back on. It's worth noting that some groups we respect are celebrating its passage as a win. We disagree, and we think it's important to explain why. Check out our statement here.

PrincessCelestia

Post by PrincessCelestia » Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:34 pm

Solution: Arm yourselves, set up wide area encrypted networks and wage an underground guerrilla war on the tyrannical governments.

Phoenixwarrior141

Post by Phoenixwarrior141 » Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:35 pm

PrincessCelestia wrote:Solution: Arm yourselves, set up wide area encrypted networks and wage an underground guerrilla war on the tyrannical governments.
You do this every weekend don't you?

PrincessCelestia

Post by PrincessCelestia » Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:26 pm

pretty much, m8

Phoenixwarrior141

Post by Phoenixwarrior141 » Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:59 pm

Gotta meet that Democracy Quota.

PrincessCelestia

Post by PrincessCelestia » Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:23 am

Democracy is a system by which those who adore authority use their superior numbers to enforce enslavement upon those who wish to be free by force of arms in the name of "government".

EDIT: Oh and also
[+] Relevant

Endoperez

Post by Endoperez » Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:22 am

PrincessCelestia wrote:Democracy is a system by which those who adore authority use their superior numbers to enforce enslavement upon those who wish to be free by force of arms in the name of "government".
Force of arms is a system by which people can kill lots of people very fast. Because killing people is generally bad, I find myself distrustful of people who fantasize about force of arms and make it a big part of their lives.

" to be free by ability to kill" is scary talk

Phoenixwarrior141

Post by Phoenixwarrior141 » Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:32 am

PrincessCelestia wrote:Democracy is a system by which those who adore authority use their superior numbers to enforce enslavement upon those who wish to be free by force of arms in the name of "government".
Working as intended.

Endoperez

Post by Endoperez » Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:44 am

Phoenixwarrior141 wrote:
Working as intended.
Nice one! :S

Sehiro

Post by Sehiro » Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:49 pm

Gone with the Blastwave, a webcomic I enjoyed a lot.
Short, with a grim sense of humour, in a post-apocaliptic world.
Give it a shot if you are free for 30 minutes.

http://www.blastwave-comic.com/index.php?p=comic&nro=1

(Sorry for the out of the blue post, but this is the randomness thread, so I guessed it'd be fine)

Phoenixwarrior141

Post by Phoenixwarrior141 » Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:06 am

That guy be like

"This. This is a spoon."

rodeje25

Post by rodeje25 » Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:05 am

Phoenixwarrior141 wrote:That guy be like

"This. This is a spoon."
hahaha! i love that kind of humor

edit: i made a badass chest for my character (wich i named henk).
i just used subdivide surface on a cube again and then i chose all the points on the bottom and the two points on the left and the right and then i pressed s and z and then i went upwards or downwards with my mouse... can't really remember it but LOOK IT'S FRICKIN AWESOME!!!!

edit edit: wow this screenshot is oversized :P
(scroll down)
Attachments
progress on henk.tiff
progress on henk.tiff (29.27 KiB) Viewed 8681 times

Endoperez

Post by Endoperez » Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:02 am

TIFF-format images don't work on all common browsers.
That torso can't be animated. It can't bend, and those shoulders won't work well in motion. If you go with that, consider something with floating arms, like in Minecraft or Rayman.