"Lion-Man" Inspired Artwork

Anything else
LonelyRabbit

"Lion-Man" Inspired Artwork

Post by LonelyRabbit » Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:10 pm

This is a Lion-Man I drew inspired by the Overgrowth game. :)
Attachments
Leopold.jpg

Korban3

Re: "Lion-Man" Inspired Artwork

Post by Korban3 » Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:00 am

Oh ho ho, hey there big guy.
What's a big, strong lion like you doing in a place like this?

God damnit my girlfriend is turning me gay so fast.

underthedeep

Post by underthedeep » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:00 pm

this is so sexy

Sehiro

Post by Sehiro » Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:00 am

Sexy...?

...No...

...THIS! IS! SPARTAAAA!!!

And that guy is for sure Leonida.

underthedeep

Post by underthedeep » Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:32 pm

just look at that bulge.

just look at that pose.

SEXY

Sehiro

Post by Sehiro » Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:41 pm

As a straight male, I have to admit it. Hawt.

Congrats to the drawer. Hope Lonelyrabbit is a female and had drawn this while looking at a guy she knows.
In case of male, hope he's gay and knows the guys who posed. Who shall also be gay. Possibly.

Endoperez

Post by Endoperez » Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:43 pm

Sehiro wrote:Congrats to the drawer. Hope Lonelyrabbit is a female and had drawn this while looking at a guy she knows.
In case of male, hope he's gay and knows the guys who posed. Who shall also be gay. Possibly.
That's kinda condescending. It's almost as if you were claiming that it's wrong for a man to be able to draw a hot man, unless the artist is homosexual.

I mean, have you ever been at a life drawing class? There doesn't have to be anything sexual about a group of straight guys intently staring at the beautiful naked straight guy sitting in the middle of the room, for hours, capturing his likeness in paper from every possible angle. It helps you draw better, and that's what matters.

And that's good too, because otherwise it'd be really weird when the same group did the same thing except with a teapot, a flower and a dead fish as their target. :mrgreen:

AmorphousGamer

Post by AmorphousGamer » Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:16 am

Sehiro wrote:As a straight male, I have to admit it. Hawt.
Yeah, this.

Sehiro

Post by Sehiro » Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:22 am

Endoperez wrote:
Sehiro wrote:Congrats to the drawer. Hope Lonelyrabbit is a female and had drawn this while looking at a guy she knows.
That's kinda condescending. It's almost as if you were claiming that it's wrong for a man to be able to draw a hot man, unless the artist is homosexual.

I mean, have you ever been at a life drawing class? There doesn't have to be anything sexual about a group of straight guys intently staring at the beautiful naked straight guy sitting in the middle of the room, for hours, capturing his likeness in paper from every possible angle. It helps you draw better, and that's what matters.

And that's good too, because otherwise it'd be really weird when the same group did the same thing except with a teapot, a flower and a dead fish as their target. :mrgreen:
No, no, no, I didn't mean anything like that xD
Of course every straight male can draw another male, even a sexy one, I was just wishing good luck to the author to find a suitable hot partner. And I know that having a hot partner isn't everything, indeed I refused more than a possible mate just because their lack of intelligence/character, but still I wish her/him good luck with it :)

Glabbit

Post by Glabbit » Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:23 am

Endoperez wrote:

I think the condescending one is you in this case for jumping to conclusions =p, for I believe Sehiro was not trying to convey that the artist *should* be sexually attracted to the hypothetical male model, but rather that he hoped that both artist and model are of suitable disposition that they may heavily enjoy each other's company in some sexy funtimes, reflecting off the fact that this Lion beast looks like, well, a beast.
No sexism comes into play.
Just sex.

Edit: Oh, looks like Sehiro just ninja'd me. Well, I wasn't too far off, at least.

Sehiro

Post by Sehiro » Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:33 am

Glabbit wrote:Edit: Oh, looks like Sehiro just ninja'd me. Well, I wasn't too far off, at least.
(^u^)~

You have to know that an old Master once handed me the ancient Post-Jutsu Scroll.
I have trained ever since. ;)

Glabbit

Post by Glabbit » Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:41 am

I forgot to comment on the picture itself. How rude of me.

That hunky lion man is really well drawn and I can see no obvious flaws in image or technique and the depth of the cape's shadow is especially pleasing and I think I can say for most if not all of us that we would like to inspire LonelyRabbit to continue drawing things and all will be well!

Oh hey, I think I just spotted a flaw.. the lion's left ear is a potato.
Or maybe that's just me… I should go get some breakfast.

chutstar

Post by chutstar » Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:15 am

that looks awesome