My metal instrumental in arabian style

Anything else
valentinbk

My metal instrumental in arabian style

Post by valentinbk » Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:40 pm

Hey guys, as promised Im back with some new metal for you. Its a something I started (well, continued if to be exact) working on right after Apocalyptic Visions.
Its a metal instrumental in arabian style, with some heavy, prog and thrash metal influences.

Have a listen, let me know what you think, and if you dig the music - share it with someone!

Feel free to check out my other originals at
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... re=mh_lolz

Korban3

Re: My metal instrumental in arabian style

Post by Korban3 » Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:36 pm

I really like this one. Nothing glaring really popped out at me, while listening. I love this one and you tear it up pretty damn good. I feel like this piece really showed off your skill, great job! I'd recommend just making a dedicated thread for your music, keep updating it as you go.

valentinbk

Re: My metal instrumental in arabian style

Post by valentinbk » Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:01 pm

Korban3 wrote:I really like this one. Nothing glaring really popped out at me, while listening. I love this one and you tear it up pretty damn good. I feel like this piece really showed off your skill, great job! I'd recommend just making a dedicated thread for your music, keep updating it as you go.
Thanks for the comment! The problem with making a single thread for my music is that you simply wont know if I posted something or just replied to someone. A thread for each new piece with a link to my originals playlist work well IMO, its not like Im posting 3 songs per week :D