Ideas for any introduction to more animals/weapons?

Anything else
Majell

Ideas for any introduction to more animals/weapons?

Post by Majell » Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:51 pm

Ok! I decided to help and buy and preorder this game to help make it grow. I saw great potential in this game with its ability and game play. What I have noticed it mainly of animal kinds, either be it the furry community or those who like animals to play as. Anyways I been wondering about introduction to more animals and perhaps a varied weaponry of medieval type base. My idea's come from the Redwall series authored by Brian Jacques who uses animals in his stories of heros in dire times. Many revolving around mice, badgers, foxes, shrews, hedgehogs, rats, vermin, and among others. Importantly though is they used various weapons. Example spears, bow/arrow, slings, pikes, swords, shields, axe blades which were used by the Marlfoxes. It's a good book if your interested in fantasy and such...but I digress I am writing here is if you guys can look into the Redwall Series you may get some more ideas of animals to use and perhaps in different styles of combat and weaponry. This is just my dollar out there not two cents. Hopefully if anyone sees this understands that I am just trying to throw the idea of looking through the Redwall series for more ideas and use.

Endoperez

Re: Ideas for any introduction to more animals/weapons?

Post by Endoperez » Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:15 pm

There's an enormous thread about animals in th e SPF forum, and a few mods. Raven, frog, fox, chameleon and bear mods, at least.