ghosts and the paranormal

Anything else
MONKEYZ RULE
mashed patatos and whipped cream
Location: Somewhere too warm for a jacket, yet too cold for shorts.

Post by MONKEYZ RULE » Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:18 am

holy fuck thats fucking freaky!!!!!!!! (excuse my french)

Ragdollmaster

Post by Ragdollmaster » Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:23 pm

Spartan X wrote:when was this? because in 1999 a bear couple escaped from the zoo and were never found, and there were also unconfirmed reports of bear cubs in florida in 2000 so it could have just been a bear...

december of 2006, and it wasnt a bear, we know the difference between how a bear breathes and moves- the thing outside didnt weigh 800 something pounds :P

Spartan X
please can i have a title soon?

Post by Spartan X » Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:40 pm

dude i know what i read

Ragdollmaster

Post by Ragdollmaster » Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:37 pm

Spartan X wrote:dude i know what i read

Yeah and from where did they escape? Because it could be from a completely different area of Florida. And even if you did read that then it doesn't automatically mean that it was bear outside our tent =P That's like saying to a mexican guy, "Hey people are coming into the US from mexico, you must be an immagrint!" "I've been living here since 1978 senior." "Dude, i KNOW what i read k?" :P well its not exactly like that... but close enough to it...

zatoichi

Post by zatoichi » Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:49 pm

It could easily have been a dog. And I know you'll dismiss this, but a lot of animal screams sound just like human ones. Rabbits, for instance. Back to the dimension stuff, my bass teacher is kinda crazy, he believes that bigfoot lives in a different dimension but slips through sometimes, ands that's why there has never been a body found. He also thinks that inanimate objects have consciousness.

Ragdollmaster

Post by Ragdollmaster » Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:56 pm

zatoichi wrote:It could easily have been a dog. And I know you'll dismiss this, but a lot of animal screams sound just like human ones. Rabbits, for instance. Back to the dimension stuff, my bass teacher is kinda crazy, he believes that bigfoot lives in a different dimension but slips through sometimes, ands that's why there has never been a body found. He also thinks that inanimate objects have consciousness.

There were no other campers around at the time, and we don't have wild dogs in Florida =P And dogs bark, and we could tell from the shadow it was huge- about twice the size of a full grown golden retriever. And it never screamed :P And about the thing in the bathroom ( if thats what you are reffering to ) A: No other campers around, no dogs around, and no one outside heard it, so how could we hear it in a closed space? B: to try and get the idea of the sound, take a dogs bark, multiply the volume by 10, deepen it, distort it into a demon like sound, and mix it with the shriek of an alien bird =P

Colicedus
forom-muppat-yoda

Post by Colicedus » Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:27 pm

OMG you are scared of a ghost?
You are pathetic... :cry:

You should try going to one of the Monasteries my Step brother Lived in for a few years. Spirits of old Monks were a frequent sight in some places of there halls.

They can see them with clarity, but even if you are not attune to seeing them, you can still feel there presence.

Ragdollmaster

Post by Ragdollmaster » Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:54 pm

I'm not scared of ghosts, im actually faschinated ( yes i know its spelled wrong, i did that on purpose =P ) by paranormal activity, theres a difference between trying to prove it because your scared and are sure of what you saw and between trying to prove it because people are too ignorant to accept what you saw =P. Anyways the "Monasteries your Step brother Lived in" sound flooding with paranormal activity.

Spartan X

Post by Spartan X » Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:17 pm

Ragdollmaster wrote:
Spartan X wrote:dude i know what i read

Yeah and from where did they escape?
Because it could be from a completely different area of Florida. And even if you did read that then it doesn't automatically mean that it was bear outside our tent =P That's like saying to a mexican guy, "Hey people are coming into the US from mexico, you must be an immagrint!" "I've been living here since 1978 senior." "Dude, i KNOW what i read k?" :P well its not exactly like that... but close enough to it...
miami zoo

Colicedus
forom-muppat-yoda

Post by Colicedus » Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:06 am

Ragdollmaster wrote:"Monasteries your Step brother Lived in" sound flooding with paranormal activity.
Most Buddhist monasteries are.
You have Mediating people also Stepping outside of there body. There Energy constantly coming to and from there astral home, the land of the living, and so forth.

Spartan X

Post by Spartan X » Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:56 am

what i belive is that time is like separate pieces of paper. its man made... and if you travelled ...so far ago you wouldn't see the person you saw "one second ago" or "five minutes in the future"...its really hard to explain...it would be a practical parallel universe and each universe is one piece of paper, and it won't be the same person, just someone from a parralell universe so far forward or back n time and like i said time is like paper...it can overlap, and the and after a few chemical reactions, the air gets colder and the thing you see as a "ghost" is actually a person from a parrlell universe

Ragdollmaster

Post by Ragdollmaster » Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:24 pm

Spartan X wrote:
miami zoo

:P we were camping north of jacksonville close to the georgia border line- if you wanna tell me a bear came up to our specific camping spot after 7 years... you're just a stubborn bastard XD

Spartan X

Post by Spartan X » Sat Aug 04, 2007 5:57 pm

Ragdollmaster wrote:
Spartan X wrote:
miami zoo

:P we were camping north of jacksonville close to the georgia border line- if you wanna tell me a bear came up to our specific camping spot after 7 years... you're just a stubborn bastard XD
YES I AM! anything could travel that far in 7 years!

BunnyWithStick
Gramps, Jr.

Post by BunnyWithStick » Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:52 pm

zatoichi wrote:…my bass teacher is kinda crazy…
You dare say that when I'm around? You freakin' heathen!

Now if only…
A: I knew where you lived.
B: Could control my element of Air better than making a breeze blow… Yup, that's a long way from a useful hurricane…

Colicedus
forom-muppat-yoda

Post by Colicedus » Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:05 pm

Unless you believe in the chaos theory...