I regret everything.

Anything else
Korban3

Re: I regret everything.

Post by Korban3 » Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:24 am

No, you are definitely not one to call anyone else obnoxious or rude here.
I'm not the most veteran person here and I don't usually pull the "I've been here longer" card, but this is not my normal mood and I would hope that a good chunk of the forum's consistent members would vouch for me.

I'm saying what everyone is thinking, as well as a few others saying it right alongside me.

Damn straight I'm being an asshole. I hope I really am the shittiest asshole on the internet for you right now. I am literally so sick of you insistently shitting out of your mouth on this forum.

If I call you vile, toxic and vitriolic, it's because you are. It's not some perceived bullshit that you can JUST CAPS LOCK AWAY. It's because not only have your words, but your actions too, simply screamed at the top of their lungs "I'm the scum of the internet. I'm that thirteen year old kid whose balls have dropped enough to be rude, but not enough to admit when I'm in the wrong or have gone too far"

It makes me sick to think how long we've sat here with you shit posting and being irreconcilably obnoxious on here. No one on this site has ever driven me to say anything this brutally honest to them, because either they're funny or they opened their mind a little and grown up.

I absolutely applaud the more patient members on this forum, above all else Endo for his endurance, in treating you like a human being, because as far as I'm concerned you stopped deserving that kindness a while back.

Go be an insufferable waste of bandwidth somewhere else. You're no longer welcome here.

Glabbit

Do you yet regret?

Post by Glabbit » Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:00 am

Grayswandir
Short end of the stick

Re: I regret everything.

Post by Grayswandir » Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:19 am

Just gonna lock this thread before it goes any further. i think its run its course.