I regret everything.

Anything else
Endoperez

Re: I regret everything.

Post by Endoperez » Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:38 pm

Educational games aren't supposed to be immersive. KSP Really isn't.
So you say. Science disagrees.
The entire comment was a nod to a hilarious joke (And subsequent GIF) I saw
K.
As a veteran KSP player, I can say that
It's better to kill them (And more fun I might add).

Oh so it's your opinion?
Sorry but I enjoyed [GWBW] more than The Last of Us.
Sure, your choice.
I would never, in a million years touch that. I like hilarious games that love to say ""Fuck it. JOKES" but I also like games that are... Well
You do that.
But should we change GWBW to cater to a new audience? The developers had to say "Fuck it" to their original vision just to stay above water. Casuls, women and children are all deadly forces in the gaming industry.
So you keep saying.
I doubt those people would enjoy a scientific game regardless. They'd probably enjoy a RPG or more immersive experience.
Says you.
Because visions don't matter once feminazis enter the equation.
Says you.
Fuck them.
You do that. You'll find out the audience fucks over you in return.
Good job being a special snowflake, feminazi AND a SJW. YOU DESERVE A FUCKING MEDAL.
You know what's funny about all of these terms? They're terms given to other people by third parties... such as you. People don't really self-identify as these things.
I don't know how to argue this. But I'll say that if children want to do orbital mechanics but the deciding factor is the lack of women, I don't think the developers know what the fuck to do with that.
Yes.
You don't know how to argue, but you keep saying things you think are true.

You keep repeating them.

"I say, I think, I like, I do, I demand, I, I, I, I, I say!"

THAT DOES NOT MAKE THEM TRUE. A thought unproven could be right or wrong. To get to the truth, you have to analyze it. I can't analyze your thought processes, just like you can't mine, unless they're written out and formed into arguments.

You can't convince me by trying to shout louder.

And, unfortunately, it seems I can't convince you.

A list of things you got wrong:

- Kerbals in game have helmets and look the same.

- Kerbals in game can have female names and look the same (Mildred Kerman).
All I had to go by was a single screenshot. Since those are the only thing I got wrong, I assume that I got everything else right, in which case I have proven that Kerbals are masculine while also being genderless.

If you disagree, please provide a counter-argument.
All games have a target audience. All games appeal to just a portion of people. It's always specific.
You really don't. You can make a game with the vague appeal of "Adults" and that's all you really need to specify.
You are wrong.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Target_audience
Perhaps the biggest mistake it's possible to make in targeting is trying to reach everybody and ending up appealing to no-one.

There is a big difference between the supposed masculine chair, that looks like a normal chair that anyone could sit in, and the girly chair, which might get you made fun of.

The double standard still stands.
Yet I said before. You can have supposed "Masculine" objects that are just normal things and female objects that "Aren't".
Being male is normal, the default, being girly is something you make fun of. I can see the double standard, yes.

And by that I mean the thing where you think not being a woman is normal, and being a woman is abnormal, is a double standard.
That having a game that only appeals to men is normal, and having a game that appealsto men and women BOTH is abnormal.
That it's right to make games YOU like. That it's wrong to even suggest that there should be games that "casuls, women and children" like.

I shouldn't have to spell it out like this.
I doubt not having women makes a thing encourage misogyny. Space Hulk doesn't encourage misogyny yet it has no women.
Of course. There are also games not suitable for women (The Space Hulk universe) too.

Phoenixwarrior141
Location: I've lost all sense of direction, I'm quite concerned to be honest.

Post by Phoenixwarrior141 » Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:25 pm

EPR89 wrote:

I have only played Luftrausers and Black Shades.
You can absolutley roleplay these games. I know that I do, especially with Black Shades.
Yes, Black Shades can be role-played, but it certainly wasn't meant to. Luftrauser has similar issues.

Ethical decisions and conflicts that force you to make decisions are great for roleplaying.
There are two ways to roleplay GWBW:

- As Sgt. Burden: Eventually you'll stop doing this and play the game normally, going "Eww" when you blow the skull out of a hostage isn't roleplaying (Which isn't a thing Burden would do), it's merely going "HOLY BLACK JESUS I JUST BLEW THAT GUY'S FACE OFF"

Merely.

- As yourself (Removing Burden from the equation): This will end up with you making crappy decisions (Unless you're a horrible person like me) and dying.

Gods Will Be Watching got flak on release for not having enough "Moral Choices" within the game. These people who bought the game, weren't Roleplayers, obviously.

You want to? Buy the game. Tell me how it ends up.
Alright, so here's the deal. You have no idea how to roleplay games, probably have no real interest in doing it either. That's perfectly fine.[ Play the way you like o play. But, for the love of god, stop taking shit about it whn you just don't get it and assume what people like me, who roleplay frequently, should do.
I'm not. KSP WAS NOT. I REPEAT NOT MEANT to be roleplayed.

You're intended to put stupid little green aliens on planets, how you try to roleplay that within the confines of what should be considered roleplaying is beyond me.
Like, seriously, in this whole thread you are trying to tell us how we should play games.
No I'm really not. That's intended for another thread :D
I mean - pardon my French - can you get any more fucking obnoxious than this?
Well I can try :lol:

You can roleplay just about any game. In KSP you build a spacecraft and send little guys on missions, right?
Yes. But you're also controlling little green idiots who tie everything together with SPAAAAAAAACE TAPE.
It's incredibly easy to roleplay a game like that. Put yourself in the position of one of them. Out yourself in the position of the ground commander responsible for the mission. Put yourself in the position of a godlike narrator.
Bam! Roleplaying.
Does that make KSP a game intended to be roleplayed? No.

Skyrim was, PZ could (Wasn't intended to, but isn't against it), Overgrowth is, FTL could be, GWBW really shouldn't be (And this is for a reason).
That's how I like to play games.
No problem with that.
I literally cannot just sit down and fulfill objectives.
That's your own issue to deal with.
That's boring to me. I always think of a story behind what I am doing.
Well at least Gods Will Be Watching cuts out a little bit of the work then.
And games that give me more options to come up with stories are generally more enjoyable to me. That's just how it is.
I also enjoy emergent gameplay, it's a lot of fun and I think more games need features like that. But not all games require or "Support" roleplaying. GWBW is against it for a reason I can't disclose without spoilers.

I really don't get why you hate all this so much.
I don't/
If you don't want to roleplay, why do things like these even bother you?
Because stupid features (Like Female Kerbals) get into games I enjoy for no reason. Minimum did similar things but luckily the community was all for non-gendered characters.
This whole thread makes no sense. It's as if you had some kind of personal vendetta against people who roleplay and like to immerse themselves in the games they are playing
Only SJWs, Feminazis and Special Snowflakes. Hell if you can keep that bullshit to yourself I'll leave you alone for it.
(with a special hatred for women doing this).
This is a good time to make a few things clear:

- I have no problem with feminazis, SJWs and Special Snowflakes existing so long as you keep it to yourself.

- I have no problem with the people themselves, just the idiotic bullshit they stand for.

- I am not pro-sexism. I'm okay with un-pressured decisions (Like the one to add female Kerbals) to change art styles or add female characters or even remove blood. So long as you aren't just surrendering to the feminazis.

But, honestly, I don't even know why I'm making an effort here.
Because you just LOVE not reading the entire thread or forgetting it. THEN making bullshit claims against me.
Every time someone brings up legitimate criticism to your strange belief that everyone should just play games the way you do you answer it with: "Meh. Whatever."
I'd like you to point out a recent example.

There is no discussion going on here.
That's about to be fixed.
Just you repeating the same contradictory lines over and over again, with no justification for what you are saying whatsoever and without ever acknowledging what anyone else says.
The fact I'm responding to you is me acknowledging you.

Meanwhile Zoe Quinn's scandal died, but the entire issue still stands. Here's a few articles:

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-Lond ... stry-Apart

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-Lond ... lism-elite

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-Lond ... ros-emails

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-Lond ... e-reformed

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-Lond ... n-the-list

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dbi-8rPShE

So yes. The Zoe Quinn scandal itself has ended, but the actual ISSUE people had with it has not.

RIP The Quinnspiracy.

Korban3

Post by Korban3 » Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:59 pm

Pheonixwarrior wrote:Casuls, women and children are all deadly forces in the gaming industry.
what
the
fuck

I usually lurk in a read this thread because it's ridiculous and only serves to fuel my bloodlust.
But what the actual fuck. You consume. You don't understand the first thing about this industry or what a target audience is.

We could put you in a glass cylinder in a museum and use you as an shining example of the early 21st century toxin-spewing, vitriolic, power-gaming try hard for literally centuries to come. I applaud Endo for being understanding and accepting, but you are literally disgusting. People like you are the entire reason I dread having one of my projects become popular and well known.

You're entitled.
You're self-centered.
You're obnoxious, inconsiderate and rude as fuck. It's not even cool. I can treat people like shit in real life and come off at least like a give-no-fucks dickhead because I treat people like shit when they've earned it.

Everything you've said in this entire "discussion" has only pointed to the fact that you're close-minded, toxic and immature.

My two fucking cents.

out
done

Endoperez

Post by Endoperez » Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:18 pm

Phoenixwarrior141 wrote:
There is no discussion going on here.
That's about to be fixed.
:( See my comment below.
Just you repeating the same contradictory lines over and over again, with no justification for what you are saying whatsoever and without ever acknowledging what anyone else says.
The fact I'm responding to you is me acknowledging you.
You acknowledge him, not what he says. There's a difference.
Meanwhile Zoe Quinn's scandal died, but the entire issue still stands. Here's a few articles:

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-Lond ... stry-Apart

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-Lond ... lism-elite

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-Lond ... ros-emails

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-Lond ... e-reformed

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-Lond ... n-the-list

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dbi-8rPShE

So yes. The Zoe Quinn scandal itself has ended, but the actual ISSUE people had with it has not.

RIP The Quinnspiracy.

The issue I had with the scandal was the hate. Well, the hate and the baseless, stupid, inane "arguments".
Also, the issue with the Zoe Quinn scandal was actually Zoe Quinn hate, as proven by the fact that in the logs of the #burgersandfries irc channel, her name is mentioned 4778 times, while “ethics” and “ethical” appear only 146 times...

Also, THAT IS NOT A DISCUSSION! That is posting a crapload of shit. You didn't say anything. You posted articles. You didn't even quote any of the articles.

There's a term for it, "doc dumping", based on the lawyer tactic of providing the information that was asked for AND as much unnecessary information as possible, without context or organization, so that the defendant has to spend a long time going through the irrelevant stuff to find the one relevant thing.

I will not read those articles unless I believe there's a reason to. You've given me only reasons to stay away from them.

Phoenixwarrior141

Post by Phoenixwarrior141 » Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:27 pm

Endoperez wrote: So you say. Science disagrees.
OH MAH GOD. SCIENCE SAYS THAT A GAME IS IMMERSIVE. NOT THE DEVELOPERS?

WELL I'M OFF TO ROLEPLAY PRISON ARCHITECT.
K.
Don't know why me saying I saw it is an important detail.

Here's the GIF http://rs1img.memecdn.com/lmfao_o_3749501.gif

And the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJX6owYq93k

Don't know what that's about.

Oh so it's your opinion?
To an extent, according to the KSP community it's rather widely shared.
Sure, your choice.
Way to take shit out of context YEAH.

You do that.
According to you me saying "I" automatically makes an argument invalid, oh well.

So you keep saying.
Casuls got GWBW changed.

Children ruined CoD.

Women are talking about GamingPlus.

My point stands.
Says you.
Example:

If you want to roleplay a game, would you choose a:

A: Tycoon Game

B: RPG Game.

C: Educational Game.

?
Because visions don't matter once feminazis enter the equation.
Says you.
Says a lot of people, some within GamerGate included.
You do that. You'll find out the audience fucks over you in return.
When did I say that...
You know what's funny about all of these terms? They're terms given to other people by third parties... such as you. People don't really self-identify as these things.
Yes, and I identified her as those terms, to me that's what she is (That and a woman. Obviously) based on her actions.

Yay.
Yes.
You don't know how to argue, but you keep saying things you think are true.
I was more talking about how the argue that specific point but uh... sure.
You keep repeating them.

"I say, I think, I like, I do, I demand, I, I, I, I, I say!"

THAT DOES NOT MAKE THEM TRUE. A thought unproven could be right or wrong. To get to the truth, you have to analyze it. I can't analyze your thought processes, just like you can't mine, unless they're written out and formed into arguments.
I think I made a few arguments around those thought processes but sure, have this one,

You can't convince me by trying to shout louder.
Well I can have a strong opinion and try to assert it on you. Heh...

On a serious note: Noted.

And, unfortunately, it seems I can't convince you.
See strong opinion sentence fragment.

All I had to go by was a single screenshot. Since those are the only thing I got wrong, I assume that I got everything else right, in which case I have proven that Kerbals are masculine while also being genderless.

If you disagree, please provide a counter-argument.
1: Kerbals are aliens. For all intents and purposes they ALL could be female.

2: All Kerbals look the same, is it impossible that some are female and some are male BUT ALL LOOK THE SAME?

So yes, they may masculine, but whether they are genderless (Or simply appear as such to us, humans) is up to debate.

You are wrong.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Target_audience
Perhaps the biggest mistake it's possible to make in targeting is trying to reach everybody and ending up appealing to no-one.
I didn't say that it would end well :).

the default, being girly is something you make fun of. I can see the double standard, yes.
Sigh.

Here's an example.

You get 50 men and 50 women, and you get 200 chairs.

100 chairs are black.

100 chairs are pink with flowers n shit.

Some women will sit in the gender neutral black seats, some will sit in the pink seats. But most men will probably try to sit in the black seats, just to prevent from being identified as "Girly". Some men will give 0 fucks and sit anywhere.

I'm saying that it's possible to have a gender neutral chair, and a feminine chair. The supposed manly chairs (In this case the black ones) are gender neutral enough to where anyone can sit in them, but the pink ones are obviously feminine and some men will ignore them/avoid them.

Get what I'm saying?
And by that I mean the thing where you think not being a woman is normal, and being a woman is abnormal, is a double standard.
That's not what I'm saying and I don't know if that's a double standard or not...
That having a game that only appeals to men is normal, and having a game that appealsto men and women BOTH is abnormal.
Has it been done often?

No?

Then it's abnormal for the industry.
That it's right to make games YOU like. That it's wrong to even suggest that there should be games that "casuls, women and children" like.
No, I think it's wrong to change games so that *insert party or community here* can be appeased.

There's a difference between changing what is, and making something new.
I doubt not having women makes a thing encourage misogyny. Space Hulk doesn't encourage misogyny yet it has no women.
I said this because, well it's true.
Of course. There are also games not suitable for women (The Space Hulk universe) too.
I'll bring this up later.

Anyways it's okay to CHANGE OR MAKE GAMES SUITABLE FOR WOMEN. SO LONG AS THEY DON'T THINK WE NEED TO BUILD IT FROM THE GROUND UP FOR THEM.

For example: Instead of getting female Space Marines, Imperial Guardsmen, Terminators and Librarians, they'll have to settle for the Sisters of Battle.

I say that because in the Warhammer 40K universe women are shorthanded, none in any races except the Imperium.

Does that make Warhammer 40K Misogynistic? No. It makes the Imperium misogynistic. And if you have a problem with space racists being space racists, then that's your problem.

EPR89

Post by EPR89 » Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:53 pm

Phoenixwarrior141 wrote:
EPR89 wrote:
Every time someone brings up legitimate criticism to your strange belief that everyone should just play games the way you do you answer it with: "Meh. Whatever."
I'd like you to point out a recent example.
Oh!
Would you, now!
Phoenixwarrior141 wrote:
Endoperez wrote: So you don't like it because you, subjectively, didn't like it? Okay, that's fine.

It won't convince anyone or anything.

Especially when the poster included "you might say 'whatever' here and walk away" and then you did just that without considering the possibility that it's imperative that it's fixed for Kerbal EDU.
Okay then.
Want another one?
Phoenixwarrior141 wrote:

WELL I'M OFF TO ROLEPLAY PRISON ARCHITECT.
Or every single post you have made about there being no need for female looking Kerbals because they are defined as genderless, even though they clearly are designed to look predominantly male.

You make me fucking sick, you hypocrite.

You don't accept anything but your opinion. And if someone challenges you, you either repeat your opinion, with absolutely nothing to back it up besides insults to various groups or by taking something that you probably see a moral high ground that does not actually exist.

You want tot ell me that there are only two ways to roleplay a story based game where you literally take the role of a character and have to make decisions?! Wow!
You have absolutely no idea w´how any of this works, yet you want to tell me how you can play a game and how you can't... That's pathetic.

Endoperez

Post by Endoperez » Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:10 pm

Phoenixwarrior141 wrote:
It should be the players, not the developers, saying it. Immersion is a subjective experience, after all. Scientists found out objective ways to measure that subjective experience, as the paper explains. So yes.
Don't know why me saying I saw it is an important detail.
According to you me saying "I" automatically makes an argument invalid, oh well.
Because you said everything and argued nothing. Yes, saying "I think" and nothing else makes that a statement of opinion, instead of a valid argument.

I wrote more but then I decided it's not worth it.

Phoenixwarrior141

Post by Phoenixwarrior141 » Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:12 pm

EPR89 wrote: You make me fucking sick, you hypocrite.
"Hypocrisy is the claim or pretense of holding beliefs, feelings, standards, qualities, opinions, behaviors, virtues, motivations, or other characteristics that one does not in actual fact hold. It is the practice of engaging in the same behavior or activity for which one criticizes another.[1][2] In moral psychology, it is the failure to follow one’s own expressed moral rules and principles"

Source: Wikipedia

I don't fit into that category
You don't accept anything but your opinion.
I do, once I see that there is a better opinion to hold.
You want tot ell me that there are only two ways to roleplay a story based game where you literally take the role of a character and have to make decisions?! Wow!
Good god and black Jesus.

Have you played Gods Will Be Watching? Have you tried role-playing it?

No. I've played the game and I've enjoyed the game. You're being far too optimistic about the way you play games if you think it's compatible with every single game out there.

It isn't.

Gods Will Be Watching cannot be role-played for a very good reason. It's the point of the game.

Setting your ethics and morals aside to win the mission is part and the soul of the game. You stop role-playing and you play to win, and that's how GWBW is intended to be played.

It's also paramount to the plot as well.
You have absolutely no idea w´how any of this works, yet you want to tell me how you can play a game and how you can't... That's pathetic.
I'm not. I'm saying that "X is how the game is intended to be played. Y is how you can play it also"

You're welcome to try and role-play GWBW.

I'm not saying it will work, at all.

Endoperez

Post by Endoperez » Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:18 pm

Phoenixwarrior141 wrote:
EPR89 wrote: You make me fucking sick, you hypocrite.
"Hypocrisy is the claim or pretense of holding beliefs, feelings, standards, qualities, opinions, behaviors, virtues, motivations, or other characteristics that one does not in actual fact hold. It is the practice of engaging in the same behavior or activity for which one criticizes another.[1][2] In moral psychology, it is the failure to follow one’s own expressed moral rules and principles"

Source: Wikipedia

I don't fit into that category
Your image of a feminazi and our image of you are likely to be very similar.

Phoenixwarrior141

Post by Phoenixwarrior141 » Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:34 pm

Endoperez wrote:
Your image of a feminazi and our image of you are likely to be very similar.
Those are your respective images and I have no reason to try and change them.

Just like how I view some feminists are feminazis and the other way around, you could disagree with that, but you probably couldn't change my view unless you offered some evidence of worth to me (I changed my view on Zoe Quinn because she "Apologized" for the incident).

Endoperez

Post by Endoperez » Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:42 am

Phoenixwarrior141 wrote: Those are your respective images and I have no reason to try and change them.
I have no problem with feminazis, SJWs and Special Snowflakes existing so long as you keep it to yourself.

- I have no problem with the people themselves, just the idiotic bullshit they stand for.

- I am not pro-sexism. I'm okay with ... ... So long as you aren't just surrendering to the feminazis.
If you are like feminazis are, it's no reason for you to act differently.
If you decide someone is a feminazi, you have a problem with them unless they shut up.

Phoenixwarrior141

Post by Phoenixwarrior141 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:55 pm

Korban3 wrote:
Pheonixwarrior wrote:Casuls, women and children are all deadly forces in the gaming industry.
what
the
fuck

I usually lurk in a read this thread because it's ridiculous and only serves to fuel my bloodlust.
But what the actual fuck. You consume. You don't understand the first thing about this industry or what a target audience is.
What? I didn't say you can't make games for these people, just that they can fuck you up (And they were just examples) if you don't.

We could put you in a glass cylinder in a museum and use you as an shining example of the early 21st century toxin-spewing, vitriolic, power-gaming try hard for literally centuries to come.
Well now you're just being an asshole.
I applaud Endo for being understanding and accepting, but you are literally disgusting.
Still being an asshole.
People like you are the entire reason I dread having one of my projects become popular and well known.
Sympathy train never started Notch-like.

Assholes exist.

You're entitled.
From what I read, so are you.
You're self-centered.
From what I just read, so are you.
You're obnoxious, inconsiderate and rude as fuck. It's not even cool.
AGAIN

SO.

ARE.

YOU.
I can treat people like shit in real life and come off at least like a give-no-fucks dickhead because I treat people like shit when they've earned it.
And yet you come off as more shit then the shittiest asshole on the internet. And no it's not me. At least I'm not a mod on some Reddit board killing off threads that threaten the person paying me the most money/fucking me.

So uh... No.
Everything you've said in this entire "discussion" has only pointed to the fact that you're close-minded, toxic and immature.
So have you. More-so.

Endoperez wrote:
Phoenixwarrior141 wrote: Those are your respective images and I have no reason to try and change them.
I have no problem with feminazis, SJWs and Special Snowflakes existing so long as you keep it to yourself.

- I am not pro-sexism. I'm okay with ... ... So long as you aren't just surrendering to the feminazis.
If you are like feminazis are, it's no reason for you to act differently.
If you decide someone is a feminazi, you have a problem with them unless they shut up.
I never said I was a feminazi. I said that YOU seem to think I ACT like one. My behavior ain't going to change because I'm not making bullshit claims that I'm forcing onto you because "OPPRESION N SHIT"

Get fucking used to it. The tag line for the my arguments is essentially "I HAVE A STRONG OPINION" while you seem to be interpreting it as "SOMETHING TO METAPHORICALLY KILL" or "PRECONCEPTIONS ABOUT PHOENIX CONFIRMED BITCHES"

I honestly don't care, but fuck it's annoying.
Endoperez wrote:
:( See my comment below.
I was trying to jump-start a discussion without ACTUALLY having to use a different computer (The articles won't load on my computer for some reason).

They are, in their entirety, articles cited in the InternetAristocrat's video on the matter.
]

You acknowledge him, not what he says. There's a difference.
Isn't that what my replies are doing?

Okay then.

The issue I had with the scandal was the hate. Well, the hate and the baseless, stupid, inane "arguments".
That was your issue. Most people had no issue with Zoe herself, just what the fuck she did.
Also, the issue with the Zoe Quinn scandal was actually Zoe Quinn hate, as proven by the fact that in the logs of the #burgersandfries irc channel, her name is mentioned 4778 times, while “ethics” and “ethical” appear only 146 times...
Because that IRC channel is probably about the 5 Guys part of the Quinnspiracy. But the actual issue is that Zoe opened the the gate to the corruption ripe in Gaming Journalism, and a lot of people think SHE did it, others don't know or don't care.

So no, the problem is what Zoe was an instrumental part of: Corruption, and bias in Gaming Journalism.

Also, THAT IS NOT A DISCUSSION!
I was trying to start one thanks to all the new developments.
That is posting a crapload of shit. You didn't say anything. You posted articles. You didn't even quote any of the articles.
As stated before I can't load them.

There's a term for it, "doc dumping", based on the lawyer tactic of providing the information that was asked for AND as much unnecessary information as possible, without context or organization, so that the defendant has to spend a long time going through the irrelevant stuff to find the one relevant thing.
It's all relevant, as the video was (And the video does it all for you if you actually care).
I will not read those articles unless I believe there's a reason to. You've given me only reasons to stay away from them.
It's cited in the video (Which sorts them out for you).

It's relevant.

You really don't need much else.

Endoperez

Post by Endoperez » Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:17 pm

Phoenixwarrior141 wrote:My behavior ain't going to change because I'm not making bullshit claims that I'm forcing onto you because "OPPRESION N SHIT"
You might want to work on your self-awareness.
It's relevant.

You really don't need much else.
You need a partner, and I'm afraid I'm out.

Retarded Username

Post by Retarded Username » Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:18 pm

Took you people quite long enough to realize this guy is just a waste of time.

Phoenixwarrior141

Post by Phoenixwarrior141 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:28 pm

Endoperez wrote: You might want to work on your self-awareness.
I really don't think so, I have people on the internet for that kind of bullshit.

You need a partner, and I'm afraid I'm out.
?