IGD: Poor Activision

Anything else
Phoenixwarrior141
Location: I've lost all sense of direction, I'm quite concerned to be honest.

IGD: Poor Activision

Post by Phoenixwarrior141 » Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:52 pm

Or whatever they're called.

Anyways, if you follow CoD at all, it's been a hell of a month, since every time Activision released something related to the new Call of Duty game, they got some undeserved criticism.

I've seen three common complaints so far:

"Lol more cod lmao

"Well great you ruined a perfectly good series."

"Well great you copied Halo" or "LOL u added sum mechs too cod LMAO."

Yup. People have complained about how they changed things and are also quick to complain about how CoD does the same thing every few years. there are also people quick to say that this is ruining the series, somehow.

Despite all this, the gameplay released looks promising.

akazi

Re: IGD: Poor Activision

Post by akazi » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:29 pm

Yeah I kinda agree, no one knows what they really want. people will complain if the core gameplay is changed too much. aka (Battlefield) And people will complain if things are the same. I think they have done a pretty good job on keeping their own gameplay designs and not totally wanting to be like some other games. aka (battlefield wanting to be like cod)

Phoenixwarrior141
Location: I've lost all sense of direction, I'm quite concerned to be honest.

Post by Phoenixwarrior141 » Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:13 am

akazi wrote:Yeah I kinda agree, no one knows what they really want. people will complain if the core gameplay is changed too much. aka (Battlefield) And people will complain if things are the same. I think they have done a pretty good job on keeping their own gameplay designs and not totally wanting to be like some other games. aka (battlefield wanting to be like cod)
Pretty much, you cannot silence the idiots that are either hypocrites, trolls or are just fed up that Activision is even trying to fix anything.

luckywin90

Post by luckywin90 » Wed Apr 26, 2023 3:02 am

There are numerous well-known video games today, but you might not be familiar with this one. Spend some time playing it to see how fantastic it is! stumble guys