...... my life is evil

Anything else
NovaNoah

Re: ...... my life is evil

Post by NovaNoah » Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:30 pm

evil_knight wrote::cry: every day its like people care less about me and in school every one still acts like a little kid and doing retarded things like throwing paper balls at other people and being racist fags... anywho... i dont know what to doooo :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: and theres some kid who cant pass 8th grade in my class and hes like freaking 16 years old im freakin scared to go to school cause that crazy fag has a knife with him all the time and he is just like all the other kids except older and bigger n stuff... i dont wanna go to school but my moms like u gotta go to school blah blah blah its important n stuff... i dunno wat to do D: if i go to school people will be dumbasses and make fun of me and throw stuff at me... if i try to stay home my dad gonna be yelling at me and maybe even hit me... HELP MEEE WAHHHHHHHHH :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Just talk to someone like you're parents, or a teacher about whats happening and then they will find something out.

nerodx
confused couch potato

Post by nerodx » Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:39 pm

k......um.....heres my five step program

1. admit you have a problem. not saying your prolem is being picked on bu everyone has SOME problem. for example, here are me and 4 of my friends problems.
friend one( the short one who didnt know what 9/11 was) whitest...person....ever......
friend 2 (other short one, spastic, nerdish) He has this thing once every year when he starts hating everyone for like a week or 2 then goes back to normal...and hes in an online cult and does homework for it...willingly! oh and he wont get halo 3...jackass...
friend 3 (the arsonist / evil one) he abosolutely can NOT talk to girls....its pretty funny...hes got this crush on a girl and we told him to talk to her but he couldn't do it....so i did....pretty funny.
Friend 4 (the gay one) do i really have to explain it? perverted, but the only one of us who has had a date....they both look like dudes and it lasted 2 days....
Me, i can't ask out girls, i can talk to them but can't ask um out, weird eh? oh and i tend to get in fights with people alot. luckily its with people who everyone hates so....
So maybe you have a problem like one of us or maybe you have your own problem, just admit you have one i dont really care.

2. Fix the problem
well......thats it really, just work on it a little and youll get more confidence

3. Hang out with people
surround yourself with friends and you have nothing to worry about. even the kid with a knife isnt gonna attack you if you have friends nearby

4. join an activity
anything really....just not chess club...for gods sake not chess club....kinda goes with step 3

5. don't go gothic....please we dont need any more goths...they creep me out....emos are fine as long as they dont wear all black or show me their wrists.

That was he longest post ive ever made......scary

evil_knight

Post by evil_knight » Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:13 pm

Deleted.
5. Please keep the conversation above 2nd grade level; basic spelling and grammar are appreciated.

6. Be polite. Do not post anything defiling: e.g., swears, insults, ethnic slurs, etc.
Keep in mind that there are children here.

NickD
Charlotte Brontë

Post by NickD » Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:21 pm

evil_knight wrote:3 the girls
atleast 13 ppl in here
Dude. Flirt with those girls. Just act like u think ur hella ballin and talk to them.

BunnyWithStick
Gramps, Jr.

Post by BunnyWithStick » Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:13 pm

*wonders who's cleaning up the thread*

*wonders why the thread contains any posts at all that need cleaning up*

nerodx
confused couch potato

Post by nerodx » Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:06 pm

aw... i miss all the posts that need deletin

Grayswandir
Short end of the stick

Post by Grayswandir » Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:22 pm

nerodx wrote:
Grayswandir wrote:
David wrote:This is a middle school, not death row...
Punch dem' in de' throat wit' dem' thumbtacks.
HICK!!!MORONIC INBRED PIECE OF SHIT!!!! GO DIE!!!! AND STOP SLEEPING WITH YOUR COUSIN/SISTER/GRANDFATHER!!!SLUT!!!!!
Hooray I have been upgraded along the evolutionary chain...or have I fallen back a step?

Colicedus
forom-muppat-yoda

Post by Colicedus » Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:50 am

Is some one going to tell me what the difference is? or am I going to put some on down death row cause there not telling me? :evil:

Grayswandir
Short end of the stick

Post by Grayswandir » Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:53 am

Colicedus wrote:
Is some one going to tell me what the difference is? or am I going to put some on down death row cause there not telling me? :evil:
On death row you get a last meal, in middle school you get a cute nickname and breasts doodled in your year book.

Colicedus
forom-muppat-yoda

Post by Colicedus » Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:59 am

Ah. Grayswandir make things much clearer now.

nerodx
confused couch potato

Post by nerodx » Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:34 pm

Am i the only one who thinks middle school is...going kinda well? really well actually?........i should be shot in five..four, three, two, one.......................

David
Project Leader

Post by David » Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:36 pm

I had a pretty good time in middle school, drawing margin pictures in class and playing handball between classes.

Colicedus
forom-muppat-yoda

Post by Colicedus » Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:13 pm

In the Short year i attended school (dropped out after first year when I was kicked out) It felt like hell on earth. Some things I do not wish to remember. I hide my shame...

Count Roland

Post by Count Roland » Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:25 pm

I did great in middle school I was friends with everyone in my class and could beat anyone up if they were my enemies which none of them were lmao

nerodx
confused couch potato

Post by nerodx » Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:35 pm

actually you kinda exposed your shame......you were kicked out.....but got picked on?.....what did you do????