...... my life is evil

Anything else
evil_knight

...... my life is evil

Post by evil_knight » Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:00 pm

:cry: every day its like people care less about me and in school every one still acts like a little kid and doing retarded things like throwing paper balls at other people and being racist fags... anywho... i dont know what to doooo :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: and theres some kid who cant pass 8th grade in my class and hes like freaking 16 years old im freakin scared to go to school cause that crazy fag has a knife with him all the time and he is just like all the other kids except older and bigger n stuff... i dont wanna go to school but my moms like u gotta go to school blah blah blah its important n stuff... i dunno wat to do D: if i go to school people will be dumbasses and make fun of me and throw stuff at me... if i try to stay home my dad gonna be yelling at me and maybe even hit me... HELP MEEE WAHHHHHHHHH :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

BunnyWithStick
Gramps, Jr.

Post by BunnyWithStick » Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:11 pm

:o

*falls off chair*

Crill3
Indecisive titler

Post by Crill3 » Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:20 pm

Talk to any good person immedietly.
What country do you live in?

It was damn near impossible for me to control the contents of this post.

Grayswandir
Short end of the stick

Re: ...... my life is evil

Post by Grayswandir » Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:25 pm

evil_knight wrote::cry: every day its like people care less about me and in school every one still acts like a little kid and doing retarded things like throwing paper balls at other people and being racist fags... anywho... i dont know what to doooo :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: and theres some kid who cant pass 8th grade in my class and hes like freaking 16 years old im freakin scared to go to school cause that crazy fag has a knife with him all the time and he is just like all the other kids except older and bigger n stuff... i dont wanna go to school but my moms like u gotta go to school blah blah blah its important n stuff... i dunno wat to do D: if i go to school people will be dumbasses and make fun of me and throw stuff at me... if i try to stay home my dad gonna be yelling at me and maybe even hit me... HELP MEEE WAHHHHHHHHH :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Grow some balls...go to school...stop complaining...or just start carrying around a bigger knife...and make it stick out of your zipper and show it to all the girls, you'll make a great impression. Either that or wait for the 16-year old to leave school and hit him with something bigger. Like a truck...or a school bus. You could also just run up to the guy and plead for your life and cry and drip snot on his shoes until he becomes disgusted with you and avoids you for the rest of the school year...or he might just clean your ears with the knife...who knows...

pyros soul

Post by pyros soul » Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:06 pm

evil_knight wrote::cry: every day its like people care less about me and in school every one still acts like a little kid and doing retarded things like throwing paper balls at other people and being racist fags... anywho... i dont know what to doooo :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: and theres some kid who cant pass 8th grade in my class and hes like freaking 16 years old im freakin scared to go to school cause that crazy fag has a knife with him all the time and he is just like all the other kids except older and bigger n stuff... i dont wanna go to school but my moms like u gotta go to school blah blah blah its important n stuff... i dunno wat to do D: if i go to school people will be dumbasses and make fun of me and throw stuff at me... if i try to stay home my dad gonna be yelling at me and maybe even hit me... HELP MEEE WAHHHHHHHHH :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Try wearing a trench coat

People stopped bothering me when I wear it.

I know some one who's like that 16 year old.....he's a dumbass.

zatoichi

Post by zatoichi » Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:07 pm

racist fags=lol

Blorx
NOT A FRIGGIN PROGRAMMER

Post by Blorx » Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:30 pm

dude, there are a lot of people who's lives are like that...it's a part of life that gives you good experience...I'm in the IB program in the shittiest high school in my town (pretty much AP courses) and I get a lot of shit from racist faggots...just put up with it and you'll eventually get through it

Colicedus
forom-muppat-yoda

Post by Colicedus » Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:46 pm

Just be grateful your name aint Sue.
Heres a tip: The minute some faggot is raciest to you, you do everything you can to that dirt eating, rot fucking, no good faggot.

I remember what it was like at school. You feel so helpless and you live in a constant state of fear. USE that fear to drive you. Use your rage to empower you, and disconnect your spirit from your body. One good way to put this into action is to meditate every night before bed, simply emptying your mind of all thought.
I also find that if i am preparing for a fight, I give myself time to grow extremely bitter towards my enemy.

if some faggot comes along and gets in your face do what I use to do, you grab him in a head lock and flip him onto the ground and stomp on any exposed part of his face as much as one can. One way I use to gain strength for a fight was screaming as I throw a haymaker. It may look like its all for show, but believe me, it really effects peoples moral, it also moves the chi energies, proven to cause the body to harden like steel when properly mastered.

I also found biting pretty fun as well (this is where i started my blood addictions) on many occasions people have lost chunks out of there arms fighting me. I was inches away from being put on medication.
Last edited by Colicedus on Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

David
Project Leader

Post by David » Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:24 pm

zatoichi wrote:racist fags=lol
Yeah... I am not sure how people can say that without seeing the irony.

nerodx
confused couch potato

Post by nerodx » Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:30 pm

Grayswandir wrote:
Grow some balls...go to school...stop complaining...or just start carrying around a bigger knife...and make it stick out of your zipper and show it to all the girls, you'll make a great impression. Either that or wait for the 16-year old to leave school and hit him with something bigger. Like a truck...or a school bus. You could also just run up to the guy and plead for your life and cry and drip snot on his shoes until he becomes disgusted with you and avoids you for the rest of the school year...or he might just clean your ears with the knife...who knows...
never listen to the gay ones....are you in 6th grade?....heres a tip if you are...ahem....6TH GRADE IS THE WORST YEAR OF SCHOOL EVER!!!! at least it was for me. 7th grade is great and so far 8th grade is kicking ass. Heres what got me to finally like things more, try joinging a sport or something. I joined cross country this year and my number of friends like...doubled i think....oh and...everyone acts like immature assholes and racist fags cause....well...we are....thats it...well...im not racist cept towards hicks (inbred, moronic, pieces of shit)
so.....as long as you have some friends you'll be fine

Colicedus
forom-muppat-yoda

Post by Colicedus » Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:36 pm

ah, yes, Construct a safety net, that is also a great idea.

Cmyszka

Post by Cmyszka » Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:39 pm

nerodx wrote:6TH GRADE IS THE WORST YEAR OF SCHOOL EVER!!!! at least it was for me.
I beg to differ... i think freshman year is... no, i'm not a freshman...

Blorx
NOT A FRIGGIN PROGRAMMER

Post by Blorx » Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:50 pm

freshman year in high school is rocking for me right now

NickD
Charlotte Brontë

Post by NickD » Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:16 pm

*clears throught* Kick some mother fucker in the damn face and dont LET people know you're scared. Show them that if a peice of shit wants to fuck with your life you'll shove your foot 3 feet up their ass. Seriously dude, :? dont take people's shit cuz then you'll make everyone feel like you're the one to fuck around with if they're feeling like being an ass hole :wink: .

David
Project Leader

Post by David » Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:41 pm

This is a middle school, not death row...