MindSumo

Anything else
Ragdollmaster

MindSumo

Post by Ragdollmaster » Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:20 pm

If you're an (American) college student with an .edu email address you should sign up for Mindsumo, using referral code S014DF69, and promo code NOVEMBER.

Mindsumo lets you earn money by solving problems for companies who are using crowdsourcing for input on dilemmas ranging from "How can advanced software interaction between cars and homes make life more convenient?" to "Design the dieal packaged ice cream cone product."

You can link your Mindsumo profile to your Linkedin profile, and the challenges you solve can show off your uniqueness and whatnot. Mindsumo also allows you to follow companies which will post job openings and internship opportunities. Finally, you can have a mentor in a similar field of study who is older/more experienced than you. There is also the opportunity to become a campus ambassador and promote Mindsumo at your local university, which gives you a few bonuses and lets you cash out earlier.

You do need to earn $100 before you can begin cashing out (after that it's $25 intervals), but simply signing up, using the promo code NOVEMBER, completing your profile, and submitting the solution to your first challenge will net you $30 + $30 + $5 + $25 = $90. Becoming an ambassador earns you another $10, so see where I'm going with this? Every referral nets you a whole $1, but if your referral wins a challenge, you get $50 (that might be a one time thing per referral, but even so, it's pretty nice pocket change)

https://www.mindsumo.com

Retarded Username

Re: MindSumo

Post by Retarded Username » Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:39 pm

You turning into a spam bot?

Ragdollmaster

Post by Ragdollmaster » Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:46 pm

Nope, I had a friend who got paid $100 from this and I'm a poor college student, so...

Phoenixwarrior141
Location: I've lost all sense of direction, I'm quite concerned to be honest.

Post by Phoenixwarrior141 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:25 pm

SPAM BOT HERESY DETECTED

Glabbit

Post by Glabbit » Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:50 pm

Go base jump into a volcano, Phoenix*. There's nothing wrong with his post. Everyone has the free choice to become a spam bot if they so desire. You're not too unlike one yourself at most times.
There is no such thing as heresy going on here.
...in this thread, at least.
...at time of writing.

Though indeed I'm not too sure about the point of the post in question. As a european, it holds no value to me.

*No really, volcano base jumping is a totally rad sport which is an exhilarating and fantastic experience which will stay with you the rest of your life.