the I'm a teen and some girls are being unreasonable thread

Anything else
Blorx
NOT A FRIGGIN PROGRAMMER

the I'm a teen and some girls are being unreasonable thread

Post by Blorx » Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:04 pm

yeah...umm...I'm starting this on account of a certain situation I just had...

see, one of my best friend's best friend's that I became good friends with has been taking off whenever I try to talk to her...no matter where it was...at school, on AIM, even on Myspace...so, I messaged her asking and she said that my over-friendliness was bothering her when all I do is hug her every morning (people do this to all their friends in high school, it's not a big deal) and talk to her at lunch and online every so often and I'm just thinking maybe I act too friendly when I do talk to her...

see it's weird cuz people may hate me for stupid little comments but no one thinksI can fight, I guess I just have an air of friendliness around me...weird...oh well

any stories ya wanna share?

EDIT: for those thinking I'm being sexist...it was established long ago that we have absolutely no registered girls that have visited recently

Cmyszka

Post by Cmyszka » Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:04 pm

at my school ppl aren't rated by who they can beat up. there are very few fights and those are only between the completely spasic ppl...

ppl like how i'm nice, but i think how i act confuses them to. They think i'm all emo and that theres always something wrong with me just cuz i'm quiet half the time and energet the other half...

no, i'm not bi-polar...

and i go to a mainly white, middle/high-class school, nothing implied, just saying for clarification purposes.

zatoichi

Post by zatoichi » Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:23 pm

Hehehe, at my old high school, people I didn't even know would come up to me and tell me that if I was feeling depressed, I should call the suicide prevention hotline. I don't know why everyone thinks I'm depressed, especially after they put me on prozac. By the way, that stuff is sweet.

Blorx
NOT A FRIGGIN PROGRAMMER

Post by Blorx » Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:40 pm

lol, Cmyszka, I go to a school that is 67% black and 33% everything else (EVERYTHING else)

(trying not to be raist but get his point across) it's funny to watch some of the "gangsta" black people at my school because they'll walk up to you, choose a random girl and say "she like you" or one day there was a girl hiding behind random people and laughing while some guy was chasing her trying to punch her...wow...

btw, I figured out what that girl's problem with me was though I don't quite understand why it was a problem...she said I was hugging her too much even though it was like once a day :P
if you're in high school right now or have been recently, you'll understand why it's not a big deal...I told her I'd lay off so, I probably will...besides, I've got a girl I like that I'm trying not to screw anything up with cuz according to her best friend she does like me...so, I'm just waiting to see how this goes

BunnyWithStick
Gramps, Jr.

Post by BunnyWithStick » Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:34 pm

From my intuition, (Meaning the kind of weirdly all-knowing sense that hermits have, considering I'm pretty much a hermit myself…) hugging someone once a day would seem pretty creepy to some people, if you're not good friends with them.

Count Roland

Post by Count Roland » Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:28 am

man at my school this one girl keeps asking me for money and then theres some other girls who say bye to me every day and i don't even know them its wierd...

and then of course there's everyone i don't know who somehow know my name

invertin

Post by invertin » Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:21 am

There are only 2 types of- no, 3 types of girls at our school.

Almost-Prostitutes
Idiots
Nerds/Geeks

The almost-prostitutes can't go on for 5 seconds without talking about sex/rape. The idiots seem to think they own the whole school, and the nerds/geeks.. Well, their just smart people.

You'd expect the nerds/geeks to be.. Well, nerdy, but their not. Their fine. Just a bit smarter than me.

And I don't care if I used the wrong "The(ir/re/y're)" It's still morning for me.

Count Roland

Post by Count Roland » Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:25 am

the world can always use less morning people

(I was also going to make a comment as to what the proper term for those almost whores is but i think i'll pass)

Blorx
NOT A FRIGGIN PROGRAMMER

Post by Blorx » Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:33 am

BunnyWithStick wrote:From my intuition, (Meaning the kind of weirdly all-knowing sense that hermits have, considering I'm pretty much a hermit myself…) hugging someone once a day would seem pretty creepy to some people, if you're not good friends with them.
well, I am pretty good friends w/ her but oh well, I told her I'd back off a little...

hmm...Invertin, I'd love to say it's the same a my school but it's not...there are the:

the prostitutes (dominantly black)
the geeks/nerds (dominantly Asian)
the emo (dominantly white)
the those-who-don't-want-your-love/care but not depressed or emo
the depressed but not emo
the "normal" people
the jocks
and
the "I'm better than everyone else and that's final" jack@$$es

Ameefmu

Post by Ameefmu » Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:31 pm

At my school, we dont have jocks.
We have wanna-be jocks, but everyone hates them behind their back. except for the wanna-be cheerleaders.
So they all go out with eachother like The O.C.

I'm in the semi-popular group that everyone has at least one good friend in.
So that works out well if i ever need something done.

Blorx
NOT A FRIGGIN PROGRAMMER

Post by Blorx » Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:25 am

I might not be single in 2 weeks...OH NOES!! I'M LEAVING YOU LOSERS IN THE DUST!!!!

jk, you guys are pretty cool

Cmyszka

Post by Cmyszka » Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:01 pm

i'm already going out with som1..... / :|

Yeah... why don't you ahead ahead and eat my shoes too while you're at it...

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:43 pm

In college this tends to matter a lot less because people are no longer immature pieces of shit...but at the age of 12-14 a lot of people can be quite immature/fickle/hard to stand but that'll wear off sooner or later.

nerodx
confused couch potato

Post by nerodx » Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:16 pm

yeah we are like that.....wait....12-14??? OHS NOES I ONLY GOTS 1 MORE YEAR! Waaaahhhh
Yeah, in our school theres like 6 groups of people
the jocks
the cheerleaders
The semi popular group im in
the OTHER semi popular group we're kinda having like..a war with...
The little groups just spewn out everywhere
And the Outcasts, by which I mean the kids everyone hates and laughs at behind their backs, or in my case, in front of their backs most of the time cause i dont care...however they aren't a group of friends...they all hate eachother...its pretty funny really

theres one girl i hang out with who iv'e been thinking of asking out but...im not too good at that so...
oh and theres not much hugging in our school. lke some of the girls i know do high fives and alot of people do homie hugs but i don't think they count....yeah...btw theres 2 black kids in my grade, 1 asian girl, and one hispanic(?) kid...we uh...we're not good at that are we...

Blorx
NOT A FRIGGIN PROGRAMMER

Post by Blorx » Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:08 pm

yeah, see, thing is the girl I'm trying to go out with is a grade above me so..we don't see eachother as often as we could even during school...different lunch, too...it sucks :\