Dumbasses

Anything else
Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:55 am

Well yeah basically. I don't have a girlfriend at the moment, not even a prospective girlfriend, but as well as that I don't have any illusions that I'd have more of a chance of finding one if I were in a different country...unless it was some dumb bitch who thinks I'm cute because of my "authentic Irish accent"...

"Say something Irish for me."
"Fuck off. That sounds pretty Irish."

That kind of thing doesn't retain relationships, unfortunately.

GaGrin

Post by GaGrin » Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:11 am

I dunno. I get the feeling my last girlfriend wanted me to treat her a bit more like that. I'm too damn nice :P

Of course past relationships are always quite odd to look back on. You see some things better because you're less attached, but you also start to mis-remember things.

The most painful thing for me about it all is that I'm extremely selective about who I consider friends - and that breakup cost me alot of prospective friends as well as one very good one I'll never be able to talk to in the same way again.

I wish I could hate her for it sometimes, but I can't and it wouldn't solve anything anyway.

Chainsaw man

Post by Chainsaw man » Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:01 pm

Renegade_Turner wrote:I don't really think you can say that he'll have more chance of a relationship in the US.
Considering New Zealand is full of very Pathetic Men, I dont see it hard for many Girls turning Lesbian :roll:

shadow717

Post by shadow717 » Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:54 pm

chainsaw man qualifies to be here because he just all around sucks

Chainsaw man

Post by Chainsaw man » Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:57 pm

Shadow, I dont know what Quaril you have with me, but I tell you to explain yourself now

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:06 pm

He doesn't need to explain himself. Everyone else has explained it pretty accurately already. Need I compile a list of quotes from different people about you? I could, and it would be funny, there's some good ones, even some ones you don't know about! =D

GaGrin, that's the catch. Making advances on people can ruin friendships if things don't work out the way you'd hope.

And yeah, some people abuse the other person in the relationship because they want the person to stand up for themself. The kind of people who are too nice in relationships normally stop themselves from saying things because they don't want to cause confrontations, but avoiding such confrontations can be more damaging to your relationship than helpful. The reason I say this is because then the person avoiding confronting the other will just keep getting treated the exact same way by the other person.

GaGrin

Post by GaGrin » Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:02 pm

Actually I ended up causing both side of the problems - but not in quite the way you described. I am more than happy to argue with people (you might well have noticed yourself - my internet persona is extremely similar to my real one except I have slightly more time to think and people notice my spelling errors :P).

That turned out to be a problem. I would happily engage in confrontation when it was inappropriate or (to my eternal outrage) she would refuse to explain or counter anything I said. I struggle to0 converse with people who won't argue with me, communication broke down, we stopped sleeping together and the relationship dried up. And now I can't talk to her in any meaningful way at all - and the magic and spark - that meeting of minds that gave me so much passion is nothing but a faded memory.

I hope that all my serious relationships don't end like that. That breakup has fucked me over for the better part of a year - and I'm only really seeing the beginnings of light at the end of the tunnel now.

I now I've met someone I know likes me and I like her, but its impossible to judge how much :P - oh the endless horror! Doesn't help she's so sodding busy I can't even hang out to find out, but that's life right?

/emo

MONKEYZ RULE
mashed patatos and whipped cream
Location: Somewhere too warm for a jacket, yet too cold for shorts.

Post by MONKEYZ RULE » Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:45 pm

Nearly everyone that uses a mac anymore, almost every mac user I've met online has been some noob that can't spell for crap, and every windows that says something like "wtf? y u use mac? pc is so much better and u can play any gams, u stupid nub" and I know windows can play almost every game out there, but the only reason I use macintosh is because my parents have been using mac for years, never tried windows except for at work, and they still use mac even though it's only $400 for a good pc! While my little MacBook was over $1000!!
Last edited by MONKEYZ RULE on Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The_Ghost9834

Post by The_Ghost9834 » Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:53 pm

Personally i think ANYONE who sends a nudge on MSN messanger deserves to be called an idiot.

Period. :wink:

The_Ghost9834

Post by The_Ghost9834 » Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:55 pm

MONKEYZ RULE wrote:Nearly everyone that uses a mac anymore, almost every mac user I've met online has been some noob that can't spell for crap, and every windows that says something like "wtf? y u use mac? pc is so much better and u can play any gams, u stupid nub" and I know windows can play almost every game out there, but the only reason I use macintosh is because my parents have been using mac for years, never tried windows except for at work, and they still use mac even though it's only $400 for a good one! While my little MacBook was over $1000!!
haha, gotta laugh at this, you talk about anyone using a mac being an idiot then you go about how you own a good one yourself then you try to advertise its selling price XD

Nicely done

Chainsaw man

Post by Chainsaw man » Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:00 pm

I think that was a comedic atempt.
*clap*

The_Ghost9834

Post by The_Ghost9834 » Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:01 pm

Chainsaw man wrote:I think that was a comedic atempt.
*clap*
at what?

(is just looking at your 'do you have a problem with me' poll)

Chainsaw man

Post by Chainsaw man » Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:02 pm

Himself... A Comedians Quote:
If you cant laugh at yourself, you dont deserve to laugh

shadow717

Post by shadow717 » Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:18 am

Chainsaw man wrote:Shadow, I dont know what Quaril you have with me, but I tell you to explain yourself now

you are racist and some of the stuff you say is jsut stupid and uncalled for, and you seem to attack inocent people for no reason, wich really pisses me off :x :evil:. you have gotten better though but still u are really racist.

invertin

Post by invertin » Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:39 am

The_Ghost9834 wrote:Personally i think ANYONE who sends a nudge on MSN messanger deserves to be called an idiot.

Period. :wink:
Can it be used against other idiots?

Or if they say something stupid/wrong?

*NUDGENUDGENUDGENUDGE*