Yes
40%
No
60%

Total votes: 10

Chainsaw man

The Troubble with Chainsaw man

Post by Chainsaw man » Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:29 pm

I have noticed I am being target of Verbal abuse from a few people here.
I am here trying to make peace of this. I admit I have my wrongs, I have slung my share of mud, and said thing maybe I shouldent, nobody is perfect, and you would be lying if you told me you are such standard of Perfect. Im here to end conflict. First off, what problem dose everyone habve with me if they have a problem? if you are uncomfortable with talking in the Forums about it, then by all means PM me and please do not be an ass hole. Ill give you five days to speak your mind, or forever hold your peace with me. let Us begin

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:21 pm

Tool.

Chainsaw man

Post by Chainsaw man » Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:37 pm

Tool? Explain yourself Renegade

Dudeman

Post by Dudeman » Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:01 pm

Renegade needs to take a double dose of maturity pills.

Chainsaw man

Post by Chainsaw man » Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:07 pm

Im glad I have some one to agree with.

GaGrin

Post by GaGrin » Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:13 pm

C, I think you really need to take a moment and chill out. R_T has a problem with you, but you aren't helping things by rising to it because its the way you argue and some of the things you argue about that get him riled.

If you have to I'd suggest just ignoring his posts. Its not a great way of dealing with things and you'd be missing out when he does make a good point or post, but you've got to bear in mind this is the internet. Its full of people who can pour hatred on you with impunity and you have to learn that they don't know you - so it can't be personal.

All they can react to and all they can hate are the things you choose to say. So choose those things more wisely and you won't go far wrong.

Chainsaw man

Post by Chainsaw man » Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:57 pm

Point taken GaGrin. I must ignore him...
Ignore him to the point where he is non-Exsitent in my uiniverse...
Renegade_Turner is a none person... he has no soul, no will, no being, he is not even an it... he dose not Exsist to me...

Right. Lession learned. next phase. Who else has a problem with me?

Grayswandir
Short end of the stick

Post by Grayswandir » Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:16 pm

You need to learn to not bite people's nipples off. Really, stop it.
Also, where's my monthly supply of fresh babies in a jar? Gerber isn't keeping up since the incident in Africa.
You also smell. Like...smells.

Makrond

Post by Makrond » Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:44 am

Eh, you've grown up significantly in the few weeks since you returned.

Probably my biggest problem would be stuff like this:
Ill give you five days to speak your mind, or forever hold your peace with me.
Seriously, not cool. If you're going to let people have open slather on your faults, there shouldn't be a deadline.

I don't have that much of a problem with you in particular, C, it's more the way you deal with people like R_T. Sure, he comes across as a supremely arrogant asshole, but it's about time you realised that we all do at one point or another - even though we often don't mean to.

For example, if you had explained in the first place why you dislike homosexuality, then people would not have bristled quite so much. Openly insulting homsexuals - even if it's not meant that way - is like waving a red flag in front of a bull, and everyone on the forum is going to ride your ass - not in the good way, either.

Flaming is never the answer, by the way. The easiest way to lose a flame war is to start a flame war, because it's really just you against the troll, and the troll has the upper hand because you're angry. And then it polarises the forum, and all of a sudden, while the mods are trying to clean up the shit left behind, the spambots get in, the forum gets clogged, and then shut down.

Everyone loses.

GaGrin

Post by GaGrin » Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:20 am

I kinda feel you missed the point, but whatever makes you feel better I suppose.

Grayswandir
Short end of the stick

Post by Grayswandir » Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:26 pm

FRSH MASHED BABIES IN A JAR FOR GODS SAKE!!!

Chainsaw man

Post by Chainsaw man » Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:24 pm

I think you have the wrong jar mate. That looks like Monthly in your monthly jar of babys. (sorry, I couldent resist)

Grayswandir
Short end of the stick

Post by Grayswandir » Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:02 am

Chainsaw man wrote:I think you have the wrong jar mate. That looks like Monthly in your monthly jar of babys. (sorry, I couldent resist)
I'm sorry...but:
'Da fuck you trying to say?

In other news:
You've never heard about the incident Gerber had in Africa where their baby food line failed?

Chainsaw man

Post by Chainsaw man » Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:57 am

I havent kept up with current events like I use to.
I thought you were making a baby in a blender joke, so I desided to top it with a posably sexist joke that I intend no offence with. Monthly and babys come from the same place.
Exscuse my Ignoreance and perversion :?

invertin

Post by invertin » Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:19 am

Sometimes your spellingreally bugs me...

But that's not so much a problem as me being a perfectionist.

I think you're getting better at least, and I like second chances, but somimes I get a slight "holier than thou" vibe.

I don't mean the religious way.

But, it's getting less over time.

(By perfectionist I mean I don't strive for myself to be perfect but alot of stuff around me has to be perfect unless it takes alot of work to be perfect. Even something as small as the angle my knife and fork is at compared to the grid on my table and my plate.)