Slightly worried about my sanity

Anything else
Count Roland

Post by Count Roland » Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:02 am

Grayswandir wrote:I wonder if anyone knows who they actually are these days.
I know exactly who I am, I have a very clear sense of identity and know just how I should react to everything.

for example here I avoided saying I am me because that could've started a bunch of random I am beowulf quotes, and I avoided saying I am beowulf because it annoys me.

Grayswandir
Short end of the stick

Post by Grayswandir » Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:34 am

I've found two questions people have trouble answering:
Why?
and:
Do you want a bag for that?

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:25 am

YEAH DUDE I USED TO HAVE IMAGINARY FRIENDZ LOLZ THERE WAS LIKE 6 OF THEM AND THE VOICES SPOKE TO ME LOLOLOLZ AND LIKE THEY TOLD ME TO BURN THINGS HAHA I'M COOL RIGHT HEY WHO THINKS I'M COOL AND TRENDY??? wb

btw I really don't think you know how to react to everything. E.g. your dad tells you he's actually gay and is getting a divorce, or a close family relative is horrifically killed. You can say you're well grounded, and you're fairly assertive in most situations, but You can't say you know how is best for you to react in all situations.

invertin

Post by invertin » Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:12 am

Count Roland wrote: I am beowulf
I've always wanted to do that.

Now that I'm back to serious mode-

ONE- It's perfectly possible that someone here has an imaginary friend. Hell, I had hundreds as a child, but I KNEW they were imaginary. It's when they appear to be real that people get scared.

And no-one here will ever reach that level.

TWO- ABSOLUTELY RIGHT. I take bad news pretty well, though I moan about it in my head, if something along the lines of that happened, I would be in tears within the first five seconds.

Chainsaw man

Post by Chainsaw man » Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:35 pm

I seem to have a fear of cooking. I like to eat, and all, but I eat packaged food simply because I fear Cooking. I am meaning a Rediculus Fear.
I try to act stupid when Told how to cook just so some one else will do it. If Cooking is the only way to eat, I would most times rather Starve.
(this is not a joke)

Grayswandir
Short end of the stick

Post by Grayswandir » Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:52 pm

Chainsaw man wrote:I seem to have a fear of cooking. I like to eat, and all, but I eat packaged food simply because I fear Cooking. I am meaning a Rediculus Fear.
I try to act stupid when Told how to cook just so some one else will do it. If Cooking is the only way to eat, I would most times rather Starve.
(this is not a joke)
No, that's just being lazy.

BunnyWithStick
Gramps, Jr.

Post by BunnyWithStick » Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:52 pm

No, it's not. I'm sure Coli can explain.

Chainsaw man

Post by Chainsaw man » Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:25 am

Umm... well.
I kinda have a bit of Post Trumatic Stress after going to a cooking school that was more advanced than my ability to cook. I was Isued to do things I have never done before, and was kinda pushed too far out of my comfort zone. I get Crazy Flash backs whebn ever I do some of the simplist things, Like cutting a carrot. :(

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:16 am

Lol. That's silly man. You gotta learn how to cook something. Just cook simple things like pasta. I love doing things like cooking pasta and then maybe mixing that with tuna, sweetcorn and mayonaise. It's actually delicious and really simple to make and is a pretty balanced meal.

Grayswandir
Short end of the stick

Post by Grayswandir » Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:03 am

Chainsaw man wrote:I was Isued to do things I have never done before, and was kinda pushed too far out of my comfort zone.
Isn't the idea of school is to teach you and push you to do things you haven't done before? Yes, even out of your comfort zone.

I really don't know how to reply to the rest of your response without sounding like I'm either making fun of you or trolling your post.

BunnyWithStick
Gramps, Jr.

Post by BunnyWithStick » Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:34 am

Renegade_Turner wrote:…mayonaise…
Mayonnaise is spelt with two "N"s. You aren't living up to your reputation these days, are you? :P

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:21 pm

It can be spelled either way I'm pretty sure.

And not really. Misspelling one word? Do you know how to spell every word in existence? No one does.

rudel_ic
official Wolfire heckler

Post by rudel_ic » Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:17 pm

Except for me, of course. That's just common knowledge, dummy.

BunnyWithStick
Gramps, Jr.

Post by BunnyWithStick » Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:55 pm

Renegade_Turner wrote:It can be spelled either way I'm pretty sure.
Well, I can't find "Mayonaise" in Dictionary, spellcheck says it's wrong, and it's not really a case of british spelling, is it?
Renegade_Turner wrote:And not really. Misspelling one word? Do you know how to spell every word in existence? No one does.
Not mayonnaise, it's so different that you have to know it's spelt that way. :P

Chainsaw man

Post by Chainsaw man » Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:06 am

Renegade_Turner wrote:Lol. That's silly man. You gotta learn how to cook something. Just cook simple things like pasta. I love doing things like cooking pasta and then maybe mixing that with tuna, sweetcorn and mayonaise. It's actually delicious and really simple to make and is a pretty balanced meal.
I use to Be able to cook things like that, I would help my Father by cooking when I was back in new Zealand. I would even go as far a to Gather herbs for the Meal. Now I feel Afrade to go near a Kitchen.
its a recent Development.
Grayswandir wrote:Isn't the idea of school is to teach you and push you to do things you haven't done before? Yes, even out of your comfort zone.
Yes, it is. The Class was further than my ability. I was very alone there, Mocked for my lack of knowlege (simply because I never learned some things, and because I have learning Dificultys) Plus high levels of stress were put on me. I cant workin a commeral kitchen.

Whats worst, I was beaten by the very kind of people I hate the most.
Homi Gs. Uneducated fucks tards that make little atempt to excel (not all of them to be fair, but...) It crushed my spirit to an extent. Education is not about Stomping on people. THAT was what happend to me.