most embaressing moments

Anything else
evil_knight

most embaressing moments

Post by evil_knight » Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:39 pm

my most embaressing moment was the time i was dancing in lose baggy pants. i did this thing where your legs need to be straight and loose baggy pants dont just stay on you. there was like 30 other people there. they all saw it go down. :oops:

shadow717

embarissing

Post by shadow717 » Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:55 am

there was this one thime when i went to sea world, and my sister was going to feed the dolphins in their tank when whe started to scream and pannick because she thought that they were going to bite her.

MONKEYZ RULE
mashed patatos and whipped cream
Location: Somewhere too warm for a jacket, yet too cold for shorts.

Post by MONKEYZ RULE » Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:17 pm

My most embarrassing moment was one time I had though I had to fart, but it wasn't a fart, and I was in public. That day stunk for me in more ways then one.
Last edited by MONKEYZ RULE on Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chainsaw man

Post by Chainsaw man » Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:57 pm

The Day I thought Id be a smart ass to the president and stuck my fist out at him.

(not True, If you dont get the joke you have not been watching the Ameracan News)

A Real Embaracing moment for me was when I was shoved over by some fat lumping keg who was obsessive about Holdens -he was Partaly Retarded-

He belly floped pushed me and some how managed to stay standing.
He was wanting to fight, you can tell when some one kicks you while your down getting up. I got up and fought.

This Bugger was one tough cooky, I came out with a broken ribb, a Blood nose and bone bruised knuckle, and he came out with two Greenstick Fractures on his arms. The Fight ended when a teacher desided to step in and drag him away, I let him retreat.

The Embaracing part was not only did I have to beat up a Handi capt in self deffence (I swear! it was in Self defence) everone was going on that He won the fight and talking about how sad I was to him for beating him up. :evil:

Grayswandir
Short end of the stick

Post by Grayswandir » Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:23 am

Didn't you say your most embarassing moment was when you bit off your girlfriend's nipple?

Count Roland

Post by Count Roland » Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:21 pm

did anyoen ever check out that most embarassing moments for the wolfire team thing or whatever, I remember a post with a link to it, it was pretty funny.

rudel_ic
official Wolfire heckler

Post by rudel_ic » Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:12 pm

You referring to the blog thing from Jeff? Where he wrote about weird stuff happening to him and his roommates?

Count Roland

Post by Count Roland » Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:44 pm

yeah I thkn so.

TexasTitan

Post by TexasTitan » Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:25 pm

My most embarassing moment was in wrestling school.

I was 430 pounds and everyone else was around the 200 mark. They all decided to jump the ropes and land on the big 4 foot thick mat outside the ring. I forgot I was fat and tried.

Most of me made it over the ropes, and then the belly hit the top rope and I fell flat on the side of the ring, knocking the wind out of me big time.

Chainsaw man

Post by Chainsaw man » Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:27 pm

Grayswandir wrote:Didn't you say your most embarassing moment was when you bit off your girlfriend's nipple?
That was prity Embaracing ya...
it is but at least only a hand full of people went on about it (hell, I had a couple of Mungrel mob hit men try to kill me over that one, the fact that she was conected I am still shocked by)

David
Project Leader

Post by David » Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:39 pm

That reminds me of the time I crashed my girlfriend's Lamborghini. Her Japanese relatives flipped out and started sending deadly Yakuza assassins. I kept taking them out with whatever silverware was nearby, but finally I ran out of forks and knives and had to fend off wave after wave of ninjas with only my shoelaces.

Blorx
NOT A FRIGGIN PROGRAMMER

Post by Blorx » Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:43 pm

i'm calling shenanigans on that one david :P

BunnyWithStick
Gramps, Jr.

Post by BunnyWithStick » Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:17 am

David wrote:That reminds me of the time I crashed my girlfriend's Lamborghini. Her Japanese relatives flipped out and started sending deadly Yakuza assassins. I kept taking them out with whatever silverware was nearby, but finally I ran out of forks and knives and had to fend off wave after wave of ninjas with only my shoelaces.
Like Toady One the Great and possibly a bunch of other admins of awesome, David is too awesome not to come up with such a pwn response.

Blorx
NOT A FRIGGIN PROGRAMMER

Post by Blorx » Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:24 pm

in all honesty, my most embarrassing moment is kinda lame but it'd probably be when my best friend caught me making out with his sister
lawl

Grayswandir
Short end of the stick

Post by Grayswandir » Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:31 am

Blorx wrote:in all honesty, my most embarrassing moment is kinda lame but it'd probably be when my best friend caught me making out with his sister
lawl
At that point you motion him over and say, "Wanna join in?"
And then you laugh about it and smile knowingly at each other as he punches you repeatedly in the groin.