Neverender

Anything else
Blorx
NOT A FRIGGIN PROGRAMMER

Neverender

Post by Blorx » Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:17 pm

www.coheedandcambria.com

anyone else here happen to listen to them?
anyone in the south-eastern US wanna volunteer to drive a friend and i to the show in new york?
lol

anyways, for those who are interested, i'm declaring this the official "Discuss all things Coheed" thread

and to those of you that don't know, Coheed is much more than just music
xDD

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:56 am

I listen to Coheed & Cambria. The second last album was the best. The one with The Telling Truth and all that jive. The last album wasn't bad though. Some pretty cool songs on it. Actually I'm gonna go listen now.

zoidberg rules

Post by zoidberg rules » Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:40 am

I love welcome home awsome intro, also, Linkin Parks given up is an awsome intro

Blorx
NOT A FRIGGIN PROGRAMMER

Post by Blorx » Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:36 am

yeah, i've gotten attached to the songs In Keeping Secrets and End Complete I-V recently

I also ordered the Armory Wars Vol 1 from B-a-M a week ago and i checked and it hasn't even started shipping yet...
=\

Jendraz

Post by Jendraz » Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:22 pm

I went through a phase with them about a month ago. Good Apollo: etc : is my favorite album.

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

I

Post by Renegade_Turner » Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:10 am

"Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV, Volume One: From Fear Through The Eyes of Madness" is the name of the album. It's their second last album. It's the one I was suggesting was the best.

I love "The Telling Truth" from that album, it's just pretty class. It's both a sickly angry song and a strangely cheerful song at the same time. I like their lyrics, and the way Claudio moves interchangeably from "I love you" to "I want to kill you" in just about two seconds.

Claudio is pretty much a love-him-or-hate-him vocalist. Many people are put off by his voice, probably because it fluctuates from KICKASS-MANLY to NASALY to EFFEMINATE QUEER as quickly as you can say "What the fuck?"

Personally I love him.

btw I saw Rage Against The Machine live on Sunday. I also saw The Raconteurs, The Prodigy, Battles, MGMT, Panic At The Disco, The Kooks, British Sea Power, MSTRKRFT, Sneaky Sound System, We Are Scientists, The Pigeon Detectives, Newton Faulkner, Interpol, Kings Of Leon, Scouting For Girls and Pendulum. Suck that.