Vampires
29%
Werewolves
71%

Total votes: 17

Grayswandir
Short end of the stick

Post by Grayswandir » Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:04 am

The only dream I really remember was this one where someone was driving a truck down a dirt road while it was raining. Then suddenly zombies attacked and the driver began to run them over in frame-by-frame motion (comic book style, but you're in the comic book is the best way I have to describe it). The "perspective" switches to down the road and there some unidentifiable people digging holes in the ground and shoving zombies into them. The truck runs over the zombies and suddenly I'm viewing a truck tire running over my face and I'm wearing a yellow hard hat (I have no clue what the heck is going on...), then I woke up with a cat on my face and my headphones blasting J-rock (Japanese rock music...basically American rock music but screamed in Japanese instead) out of them. It was a really strange dream. It was like watching cable television with all the quick advertisements, but they were all on the same subject from different view points.

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:56 am

I had a particularly weird dream last night, but all I can remember of it is the feeling. I can't remember what happened in it. I know someone was fighting someone else. Could have been me.

Chainsaw man

Post by Chainsaw man » Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:05 pm

Cmyszka wrote:I can't believe that... and not as a figure of speech. I really can't believe that...

it seems too bizarre. Unless your name is Colicedus and you really are just that obsessed with chainsaws. You'd have to have some of that soaked up my your subconscious... And zombie cows? I mean come on... the believable part was the bit about your grandfathers cow, actually. If that really happened in RL then I can see that sticking in the depths of that swamp of a subconscious...

still....You made that up for attention...
Then dont, but Thats really what my dreams are like.

Another Bizaro dream I had was where I was ether a killer robot, or in a Strange suite with IHADS displays and mechanical body enhancements, I was armed with a Chaisnaw. I was trying to Barter with a Asian guy who could only say "two dollor", I was trying to get a Red key off of him. I eventuly got frustrated trying to buy this key off of him that I gouged him open. I cut him from the gut up. Out of his guts was one of those face humpers from alien. I dipatched it with my hand, and went off to find a Giant fridge, I used the red key to open it.

When it opend I was faced with a Boss, made out of Baked beans and Tined Speggeti. It was an Epic battle, my Chainsaw jamed, and this Spag bowl monster with baked bean brains picked me up, and Just as I was about to be defeated, I woke up. :?

Count Roland

Post by Count Roland » Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:33 pm

I haven't had any weird dreams recently but a friend had one, where they were getting to one of their friends, and I was there, and told them not to marry because they were married to michael jackson, but than tom cruise said STFU they're married to me, so than I pulled out a wand and turned michael jackson and tom cruise into cows and kidnapped the bride, than when the groom tried to stop me I poked him and turned him into an armchair.

invertin

Post by invertin » Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:09 pm

I had a dream about a killer lamp-dragon.

The lampshade folded away into huge wings and the stand/wire was a huge tail with the plug on the end, the round base thing was it's feet.

Actually that wasn't the main idea behind the dream, but the lamp dragon was the most vivid bit. It didn't do anything, it just lit up a room then flew away later.

zoidberg rules

Post by zoidberg rules » Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:04 pm

dude...

strange...

weird...

freaky...

PANCAKE!!!!

Glabbit

Post by Glabbit » Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:16 pm

Nope, no dreams from me.

Although there is one I vaguely remember...

Something about me being inside a house (think I was baby sitting?) and I was upstairs in front of a mirror, when I see weird green light beams flash from outside. then I run downstairs where there's these large glass doors going out into the garden and this little kid standing in front of them watching the light.
Then I pull the kid away, open the doors, and go outside. Then the green light disappears and There was something about wolves, can't remember that well, then I think I followed them out of the garden and into someone else's, where I found a glowing amulet of sorts, then found another one in a different garden under a tree, and then either I woke up or I just have completely forgotten...

nerodx
confused couch potato

Post by nerodx » Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:30 pm

Well they aren't exactly dreams, but lately I keep waking up to someone texting me, which is basically my alarm clock by now, and I enter a response, I send it, but when I hit the button I wake up. Then I try answering it AGAIN, and the same thing happened. Eventually I just kinda fall off the bed and I actually send something. This happens to me alot lately, and it can go on for like an hour. Very annoying.

zoidberg rules

Post by zoidberg rules » Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:55 pm

well yeah, i'd have thought that it would be annoying, after all, people texting you constantly is kind of annoying, don't you think??

nerodx
confused couch potato

Post by nerodx » Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:32 pm

No I LOVE texting. I do it almost constantly. It's just annoying how i keep sending the same thing over and over.

zoidberg rules

Post by zoidberg rules » Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:47 am

i only ever text if i have to, ainly because i suck so much at it lol

invertin

Post by invertin » Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:45 am

Once I had a dream that would make an epic video game.

I was just a random soldier guy, and we found these weird things.

Basically it was a big metal tower with a huge stone on top, the stone had a purple thing going up it with random symbols on it and there were also big holes in the stone all around the sides (the stone was sort of like a rectangle if you'd bashed it with a hammer so long it was rounded)

Anyway, underneath the tower which was kind of like a tripod was another big stone, similar shape but with no holes or purple.

The huge purple tentacles came out of the first rock, grabbed the second, flew around (Don't ask my why they fly) and after a while it dropped the rock, crushing a bunch of guys, then it picked the rock up and went back to the tower.

Now imagine seeing one of those and knowing what it'll do.

Now imagine seeing hundreds of those along a path you have to walk through and knowing what they'll do.

Also I think there was a spartan-esque character that we had to find.

TheShadowInside

Re: Anyone had any really weird dreams??

Post by TheShadowInside » Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:35 pm

lets see if anyone will actually read all this...
ohhhh... dreams.... strange how anyone i tell my dreams to seems to either stare at me in a very weird way and edge away or explode...

muhaha... obviously you havent read my other topic NIGHTMARE, zoidberg... i only know that because you havent avoided or exploded yet.... not yet...

but anyway, ill tell you a nightmare i had in hope i can take a few of you out... its almost based on what i want in read life turned against me. I am a guitarist, ive been playing for 8 months so far, i started almost at new year and i REALY want a band but have never had one - thats in real life btw.

ok so the dream isnt that long... i usualy only tell dreams i remember almost fully or close enough, but this is a nightmare that i enjoyed enough to tell you anyway (once i woke and realized it was a dream of course.) i dont remember much but here goes anyway...

the first thing i remember is im in my room and ive joined a band, of one girl and two boys, they are all horribly obbsessed with their favorate band that i wish i could remember the name of. anyway im in my room and for some reason they want to perform a ritual type thing, in their favoate bands videos are horribly twisted things and their ritual is to perform those horribly twisted things on each other, in the first music video they do a 28 days later move on a girl (28 days later move as in the stick both thumbs in the eyes thing) so when i realize they are about to do that (especialy on my nice clean sheets, that i would have to change if blood got on it.. argh.. the effort..) when i realize they are about to do that on the girl i i try to convice them otherwise but they only answer with an evil smile and then one of the boys does a 28 days later on the girl who is lying on my top bunk. blood floods the bed and i hear loud disturbing screams of pain which echo around my room, they do somthing to the other boy which i cant remember then the eyeless girl, who is covered in blood, the first boy, who is unharmed so far, and the last boy, who i cant remember what damage his stustained, cornered me and then held me down while the unharmed boy bit onto my first two fingers of my right hand, slowly ripping them off..

the ritual was complete. i layed there in pain holding my hand while the blood flowed out, then i woke up.

what made it even more freaky was the band members where people i knew

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Re: Anyone had any really weird dreams??

Post by Renegade_Turner » Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:09 am

I had a dream about a person that I know from online.

That's pretty weird, in itself.

Don't worry, it wasn't about any of you.

I haven't dreamed about any of you guys...yet. :wink:

Lotus Wolf

Post by Lotus Wolf » Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:20 pm

I had an odd dream the other night... i woke up (in the dream) and there was a thick mist outside my house, and when i went outside, i saw people flipping out, and doing strange things... and then my friend ran over to me and told me to hold my breath. We got into my car and started driving, seeing people freaking out with nothing around them. my friend told me that the mist was making them hallucinate, and it didn't really make sense to me. We drove past my other friend, who immediately jumped into the car, screaming about DK chasing her... then the mist started coming through the AC in the car and we all tripped out... then i woke up for real.

Pretty strange... :| :?