Vampires
29%
Werewolves
71%

Total votes: 17

zoidberg rules

Anyone had any really weird dreams??

Post by zoidberg rules » Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:08 am

I had a really weird dream once when i was like 3, I was laying down in my bed, and a vampire came into my room and woke me up, I pushed him away and he just went out of my room, then i dreamt that i went back to sleep.

Later on in the dream, i woke up needing the loo, so I went into the bathroom, tuned on the light, and the vampire was wrapped up in his cloak, taking a dump!!!! it unwrapped itself from its cloak, and hissed at me, this was the point when i woke up.

Then when I went into the bathroom in the morning, the light, which I had turned off after everyone else went to sleep, was turned on, and the toilet seat was up!! I don't know if thats supposed to mean something, but it was kid of weird.

Chainsaw man

Post by Chainsaw man » Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:42 pm

That wasent a Dream...

Count Roland

Post by Count Roland » Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:32 pm

I had a few dreams when I was younger, I dont remember quite how they went but they made me think I couldn't see, and were in fact so convincing evidently that I didn't open my eyes for several minutes after waking up.

Dudeman

Post by Dudeman » Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:47 pm

One morning i got up, ate breakfast, took a shower, and got ready for school, but right when i got to the bus stop, i woke up. I realized it was a dream, and that I had to do it all over again.

Count Roland

Post by Count Roland » Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:54 pm

anyone ever had any blank dreams, you know where it's like being conscious of having your eyes closed but you're asleep?

Doom

Post by Doom » Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:51 am

i were on a street, and i saw a big poster with my old mother, then it started to rain with something white, i opened my umbrella hurry, and when i watched behind, i saw chainsaw masturbating, it was like "wtf m8?" ø.Ø

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:57 am

Doom wrote:i were on a street, and i saw a big poster with my old mother, then it started to rain with something white, i opened my umbrella hurry, and when i watched behind, i saw chainsaw masturbating, it was like "wtf m8?" ø.Ø
...and then you woke up and found a big white blotchy stain on your tighty whities.

zoidberg rules

Post by zoidberg rules » Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:31 am

Renegade_Turner wrote:
Doom wrote:i were on a street, and i saw a big poster with my old mother, then it started to rain with something white, i opened my umbrella hurry, and when i watched behind, i saw chainsaw masturbating, it was like "wtf m8?" ø.Ø
...and then you woke up and found a big white blotchy stain on your tighty whities.
lol good one

Blorx
NOT A FRIGGIN PROGRAMMER

Post by Blorx » Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:40 am

i recently hd a dream that McCain would win the election o_O

Cmyszka

Post by Cmyszka » Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:03 pm

i had a dream that one of my friends was a co-star of some disney channel TV show.... The main dude was your typical scruffy brown hair heart-throb to all the lady types.

It was kinda cool 'cuz as soon as he was off work he'd come and hang out with me and some other friends... just chillin'.... like there's nothing spectacular goin' on.... cuz' there wasn't...

Chainsaw man

Post by Chainsaw man » Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:01 pm

Lets see... I dreamped I sold a best selling Novel and won a whole bunch of Prizes. I was then later knighted Sir Colicedus Inova, master of Chainsaw wairfair. I then was Faced with a challeange of saving the world from a Zombi outbreak. After a gorry battle I was then faced with evil cows. Amoungset them was the Mad cow "Toppsy" my Grandpas old cow that was butcherd. Disembouled, her Entarial monster beat me up prity good, but a lucky swing with my chaisnaw and I plew up a propane tank, hidden by layers of Blood and mash. I Survied the explosion, but mortaly wounded, I lay there in my bed, I just woke up from a typical dream.

Cmyszka

Post by Cmyszka » Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:46 pm

I can't believe that... and not as a figure of speech. I really can't believe that...

it seems too bizarre. Unless your name is Colicedus and you really are just that obsessed with chainsaws. You'd have to have some of that soaked up my your subconscious... And zombie cows? I mean come on... the believable part was the bit about your grandfathers cow, actually. If that really happened in RL then I can see that sticking in the depths of that swamp of a subconscious...

still....You made that up for attention...

BunnyWithStick
Gramps, Jr.

Post by BunnyWithStick » Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:20 pm

People don't believe enough these days…

I posted this before, but anyway…

I once had a dream I call "Spinning Tiger, Hidden Dreamer". It was about fifteen seconds long, but anyway, I was hidden in some bushes in some jungle somewhere and there was this tiger…thing running around this circular path around a patch of trees in the middle and the rest of the jungle on the outside. It just kept running, running, around this path. Then, it leapt at me, at which point I awoke rather quickly.

It's a bit of a pity that I see dreams in almost complete greyscale, barely imprinted on the middle of the black background of my vision, and that I can't really sense anything. I don't have any senses besides a tiny bit of vision when I dream. Sometimes I see in colour for a bit, but it's mostly just grey.

I envy you and your vivid dreams! :(

Count Roland

Post by Count Roland » Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:26 am

wow you have pretty crappy dreams if they're not very real, I knew someone who saw clouds around the edges of their dreams, but I've never known anyone who dreamed in black and white.

BunnyWithStick
Gramps, Jr.

Post by BunnyWithStick » Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:41 am

Count Roland wrote:wow you have pretty crappy dreams if they're not very real, I knew someone who saw clouds around the edges of their dreams, but I've never known anyone who dreamed in black and white.
Black clouds, right? I don't see how they could be white, considering when your eyes are closed all you see is black, not white, and that's generally the "Default" colour for vision…